Do you have any siblings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Do you?

rudester
A brother who is useless

Patient_Leech
I am the 3rd of 3.

Oldest brother is deceased. Middle brother is alive and well with family.

Nuke Nixon
I'm son number 1.

I had 2 brothers, twins, that died in the car crash that wrecked my mom's face, she got reconstructive surgery and looks fine but I've seen pictures of her before and it's 2 different people.

My younger sister is married with 2 kids and 1 that didn't make it out alive.

My youngest brother is married to his fella with no interest in kids so it looks like my Father's line ends with us.

rudester
Poor baby! /\ Awe

marcssands14
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I'm son number 1.

I had 2 brothers, twins, that died in the car crash that wrecked my mom's face, she got reconstructive surgery and looks fine but I've seen pictures of her before and it's 2 different people.

My younger sister is married with 2 kids and 1 that didn't make it out alive.

My youngest brother is married to his fella with no interest in kids so it looks like my Father's line ends with us.

How come you don't want a family?

marcssands14
Originally posted by rudester
A brother who is useless

How useless is he on a scale of 1 to 3?

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by marcssands14
How come you don't want a family?

I am/was a spoiled brat (thanks Grandma) I had a rough early childhood full of torture abuse and molestations, I don't trust myself to have kids. Man's got to know his limitations. I'm skoliosexual, how am I going to have kids boinking transwomen? And I just don't feel the need to have kids, they're a lifelong Albatross hanging around your neck that you're responsible for forever, nah that's a hard pass from me bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.