John Wick vs. Ras A Ghul (Batman Begins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2h/Melee weapons only (John has a katana)
Round 2: Standard gear applies

Old Man Whirly!
I think Wick for both.

cdtm
Can imagine Ra's and John meeting the high table adjudicator:

"So I said 'You want me to kill John Wick for killing a high table member. Who only got that position by forcing John Wick to murder a high table menber using a marker, of which he was bound to obey on threat of being killed.'".

"And that's why we're fighting to the death?"

"Oh heavens no, I cut her down right there and went on to slaughter the high table. Bunch of incompetents like that is bad for the worls terrorist organization business. I just want you to take over as Demonhead, and we must fight to the death to consecrate the ceremony."

"Alrighty then."

cdtm
John Wick wins..

riv6672
Originally posted by carthage
Round 1: H2h/Melee weapons only (John has a katana)
Round 2: Standard gear applies
^^^ laughing

Wick in both.

BruceSkywalker
this is just another lmao thread

ra's gets his ass beat

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

ra's gets his ass beat
And Bane dies.

relentless1
Wick folds Ras easily

NemeBro
Ra's beats the piss out of Wick in the first round.

Robtard
Ras is far superior with a sword. Though that might change some with Wick 4, as Wick has at least one sword scene on the previews.

H2H, probably Wick, but it's close.

Wick is a god with a gun. Ras doesn't really have showings here.

NemeBro
Wick is inferior in pretty much every physical stat, especially strength. Ra's would manhandle Wick barehanded. Reminder that in h2h he outright beat Batman even though Batman was heavily armoured. Ra's could hurt him through the suit. And in general could match strength with a guy who can curl a two hundred or more pound man (in this case Ra's himself) with one arm in a compromised position.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.