MCU: Gorr the God Butcher vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR
Carol as of Endgame

Who wins

h1a8
interesting
We know the sword can cut gods
Would she be considered a god?

Arachnid1
Gorr straight up stomped Thor. I think I'd give it to him, assuming his sword could hurt her. Obviously, if it can't (which is very possible), he loses.

DeadpoolXXX
some of the higher level mcu gods aren't purely physical entities either. that's why some of them poof into energy after they die.

we saw this when frigga died, when odin died, and when the god on gorr's home planet died. so i think it's definitely possible that the sword could kill carol.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Gorr straight up stomped Thor. I think I'd give it to him, assuming his sword could hurt her. Obviously, if it can't (which is very possible), he loses.
Don't know which movie you watched but Gorr didn't stomp Thor.
But Gorr destroys Capt. Marvel.

riv6672
Originally posted by h1a8
interesting
We know the sword can cut gods
Would she be considered a god?
^^^God awful yes.

Anyway, Carol FTW.
She knows what is sword is and to avoid one, duh.

EDIT
Bane dies.

9jaboy
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^God awful yes.

Anyway, Carol FTW.
She knows what is sword is and to avoid one, duh.

EDIT
Bane dies.
Actually she's more likely to try and tank it , as she has a very high opinion of her invunerability.
She's not particularly fast in combat. So Gorr will mess her up.

FrothByte
It's not like Carol is so fast and so skilled that she easily dodges every single blow thrown her way. She also doesn't have a weapon to block that necro sword, especially if Gorr starts teleporting around the place.

She can probably smack Gorr around some, but in the she'll get impaled or have her head cut off.

riv6672
Fair points. thumb up

Bane still dies, though.

h1a8
Can the sword penetrate her aura forcefield?
Why or why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.