Pattinson Batman Vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Pure H2H. No armor

riv6672
Hawkeye.

carthage
Clint slaughters him

John Murdoch
Clint wins.

After he is done with Battinson, Ronin Clint obliterates the Penguin and Salvatore and all the Maroni crime family and then the Riddler and his lackies. Also, the Joker doesn't make it to the sequel due to suddenly being turned into an arrow pin-cushion.

Robtard
Please, the proper name when using that character in VS fights is "Battinson"

And Hawkeye has ridiculously better feats. He wins 10/10, over maybe 9/10 if he happens to slip on a banana peel and KO himself one time.

BruceSkywalker
SOMEBODY don't like Battinson lol, anyways Clint stomps

Impediment
Clint stomps.

h1a8
I can agree on this.
I wonder when they are going to make a Batman correctly (more similar to the comic version).
These Batmen are too slow and less skilled and physically weaker than the comic counterpart. Affleck Batman comes closest though (my favorite of the bunch).
Batman needs to have the skill level of Ip man or crouching tiger characters with speed of Bruce Lee or faster, 40-60% agility of Spiderman, and strength of 600-1000lbs overhead lifts.

Batman needs to be untouchable (like Bruce Lee and Ip man) against fodder and sub bosses.

Show Batman studying with secret Monks (who possess superhuman abilities) as a suspension of disbelief of his strength, skill, and speed while wearing heavy ass uniform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.