Werewolf By Night (MCU Special)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
6RgtxIpMMzo

this is an "mcu special presentation" that will be streaming on disney+ on october 7th. you can read more about it here. looks like members of the bloodstone family will be featured, along with man-thing, and the tva to name a few.

not really sure what to think of the "style" right now (it's obviously a lot different than anything else in the mcu), but hopefully it will be a decent halloween-time watch if nothing else.

riv6672
Looks fun!

StiltmanFTW
Interesting thumb up

Sheev
Looks cheesy, but in a fun way. I'll watch. thumb up

I do wonder how strong the "horror" element will be though?

tkitna
I'm in

BruceSkywalker
looks fairly good, i'll watch

riv6672

Kazenji
Looking forward to seeing Man-Thing in the MCU, Has to be better then what we got in 2005.

Mendax
Will definitely watch. Perfect for Halloween. big grin

tkitna
I thought it was great. Man-Thing is a beast.

DeadpoolXXX
i liked this more than i thought i would. definitely recommend. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
too much stuff for me to watch tonight and this weekend so will mostly watch mid next week

Galan007
Really enjoyed this.

My only complaint is that I wish it would have been a little longer.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Galan007
Really enjoyed this.

My only complaint is that I wish it would have been a little longer. thumb up This! Best thing Marvel have done in a long time.

BruceSkywalker
just watched.. i liked it. Marvel did a wondrous job. Laura as Elsa was great and am looking forward to more of her. Gael Garcia Bernal was a welcome surprise..

i highly recommend

roughrider
It was a lot of fun. It's like what Tarantino and Rodriguez did for exploitation movies in Grindhouse, only this time for 1930's and 40's horror movies.

Robtard
I liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.