Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Do you think they will def do a movie of every book? i think so!

Phoenix
and no potter bashing!

LilySatine
Hmm, I think they may. I haven't heard anything about them making a movie from the 4th book as of yet. But in time, I'm sure they will!
*Watches Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets*smile

P.S. Dumbledore will never be the same sad

Malfoy's chick
They are going to make the 4th and 5th movie but for both of them they have to split it into two movies. They have confirmed they are doing the 4th and 5th.

frootlooplucy
yeah... eventuallysmile

Phoenix
i agree abt dumbledore!

Nefertite
I hope so. But I don't really belive.

Phoenix
i'll cry when they do order of phoenix as movie....

hey, does any1 know whos playin sirius in next movie?

American Cheese
rrraaaaaggghhhh!!!!
*finger down teh throat*
frankly the first movie was okay, but the second one was really disappointing, i hope they bring teh grade up for #3. Frankly i think its stupid to try and release one every year, cause then the movies are just rough drafts, and they're not as good as they could be. I love the books, but the movies are just ....
*beuargh!*

Matt
Books are bettr but the movie is still wicked. It brings it to life. Most little kids probly would like the film because they are more imaginitive

brookealicious6
Aren't they only going up to 3 movies? Makes me wanna cry...sad Makes sense since dumbledore (the real guy) died.....makes me wanna cry to. He was a nice person. Oh well...no more movies

brookealicious6
I heard that Daniel Radcliffe isn't doing it after the 3rd movie. So if there's gonna b more...it'll b weird...confused and no more dumbledore either...it would just b weird

Phoenix
i just heard that theyve started casting for fourth fil - and dan has signed the contract for harry...

JaquesLeFrog
I really hope they don't carry on with the movies...

Malfoy's chick
They have said they are defintely doing 4 and 5, so i'm happy. The fifth movie is gonna make me cry

Phoenix
why?? i think theyre really good!

Ushgarak
The franchise has certainly run into practical difficulties.

da_vipa
Radcliffe didnt say he WASNT going to do anymore movies it was SPECULATED that he wasnt but i think he will BUT if he doesnt there def wont be anymore HP movies

brookealicious6
It won't be right without Daniel...who played dumbledore? I forget his name. It's going to be weird. I hope they do all of them. But it might be a bit much. Almost liek James Bond which I think is so pathetic. My mom said she saw an interview with Daniel and he was going to stop after the 3rd movie. But whatever. It won't be the same without him.

brookealicious6
You guys actually heard all the books are going to be movies? I hope so...but I doubt it. Could be a good thing. Wouldn't ruin our imaginations big grin

JTp8ntballer12
movies are always better than books. you get all the necessary information, you see the charectors, it takes less time, sometimes there are hot girls and reading sucks.

Prototype_Angel
hope they wont change the actors/actresses til they finish all the movies smile

and hope in HP3 they make it more detail and longer like the book

brookealicious6
Well they kinda have to change the actors....well at least one because the real guy that played dumbledore died...sad very sad. And I heard that Harry is resigning after the third one....but people told me that's not true...

Nefertite
*I agree about books. They are really better then movies. But I think that the second movie is better then the first. I'm affraid that so much movies could tire out. sad

hpluva14
every one keep up they have confirmed that there will be a 4th and 5th they arent sure if daniel radcliffe will be in them after the 4th r sumthin like that cuz they think hell look too old dumbledor will be in the movies but its not gunna be richard harris(the guy who played dumbledor in the 1st 2((he died)) )the 3rd 1 is cumin out june 4th 2004 k

hpluva14
by the way i agree it wont be the same without richard harris or daniel radcliffe (if they take radcliffe out)

Nefertite
I dindn't really like Dumbuldor in movies but I'm pity of actor. sad

brookealicious6
I hope they do all of them!! It's going to be cool smile.
Now that I've been thinking about it...It won't be that hard to replace Richard harris...They just need to put tons of hair on some guy....and if it's necessary, a fake nose! Not that hard..
It's going to take a really long time to make all of the movies though..probably like another 5 years...Wow...

Phoenix
Just thought I'd be all resurecty... so, on the new news we have ((new news big grin hehe)) do you think there will be a movie of every book?

ladygrim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.