Standard Superman Vs Standard Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
mhmm

carver9
Who has Superman beat since rebirth that puts him near Thanos level? The only person he fought that was anywhere near Thanos level was Zaar and Superman nearly died.

DarkSaint85
Why rebirth?

carver9
Why not? Is this not the Superman people mention as the more powerful version?

DarkSaint85
Powerful than what?

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
Who has Superman beat since rebirth that puts him near Thanos level? The only person he fought that was anywhere near Thanos level was Zaar and Superman nearly died.
He defeated Mongul (kryptonian level being) while powerless. How is anyone going to stand up to the S while he at everyday standard power levels?

StiltmanFTW
He wasn't powerless.

abhilegend
How are you measuring power here, dear carter?

Stoic

abhilegend
Superman has done better feats but go off

carver9
Like what? What fights did he win that puts him on Thanos level? Looking at raw fts, Thor should be able to stomp Thanos brains out but he doesn't. Superman fights aren't anywhere close to his cheesy fts for him to pull a win here. He would need the JLA. Beings like Red Cloud, Damage, Zaar, Zod, Mongul, Kalibak, Toy Man, Cheetah, etc... would be toys to Thanos whereas most of these people have either stalemated or outright defeated Supes. Pushing moons and sh** isn't Thanos style but when you compare fights, this isn't even close.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
He defeated Mongul (kryptonian level being) while powerless. How is anyone going to stand up to the S while he at everyday standard power levels?

While powered up, Mongul has knocked out Supes and also gave him a fights to an almost stalemate. Supes even admitted he needs to go all out against Mongul.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Powerful than what?

Just more powerful over time.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman has done better feats but go off Agreed thumb up

abhilegend
Like what? What fights did he win that puts him on Thanos level? Looking at raw fts, Thor should be able to stomp Thanos brains out but he doesn't. Superman fights aren't anywhere close to his cheesy fts for him to pull a win here. He would need the JLA. Beings like Red Cloud, Damage, Zaar, Zod, Mongul, Kalibak, Toy Man, Cheetah, etc... would be toys to Thanos whereas most of these people have either stalemated or outright defeated Supes. Pushing moons and sh** isn't Thanos style but when you compare fights, this isn't even close.
WTF are you talking about idiot? Thor and Thanos are in the same company, Superman isn't. Feats are how they'll be compared.

carver9
WTF are you talking about idiot? Thor and Thanos are in the same company, Superman isn't. Feats are how they'll be compared.

Maybe you're having a hard time understanding things. Thor have BETTER cheese fts than Thanos and even with those cheese fts, Thor still gets stomped to sleep by Thanos. This doesn't have a thing to do with which company both are from. I'm telling you that, if we look at cheesy fts, something Thanos obviously have no reason to do, of course Superman (or Thor or Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel) wins. Do you get it now?

carver9
Which fights makes anyone thinks Supes can beat Thanos?

h1a8
Which fights makes anyone thinks Supes can beat Thanos? But isn't cheesy feats how you determine who's stronger, faster, etc between characters of DIFFERENT COMPANIES?

Evem if you use ABC logic, it has to start there regardless.

Lastly it's never about who beat who but the capabilities of the characters under the full capacity rule.
If Superman is astronomically faster than Thanks then it doesn't matter who beat who.

carver9
No, it's not a way of determining who is more powerful. Who would win in a fight, Thor or Darkseid?

StiltmanFTW
Dick cheese feats?

Sorry guys, missing my foreskin, can't compete in that sad

Sin I AM
Cheese feats alone don't really count in a debate. You should use the character's personality, there fight record, relative performances combined to determine how they'd handle another character.

abhilegend
Maybe you're having a hard time understanding things. Thor have BETTER cheese fts than Thanos and even with those cheese fts, Thor still gets stomped to sleep by Thanos. This doesn't have a thing to do with which company both are from. I'm telling you that, if we look at cheesy fts, something Thanos obviously have no reason to do, of course Superman (or Thor or Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel) wins. Do you get it now?
Maybe you are even a bigger idiot than I thought but Thor is in the same company as Thanos, you absolutely retarded idiot. Superman isn't, the only way to compare him with Thanos is feats.

How's Rogol Zaar arbitrarily on Thanos level you goon?

carver9
Maybe you are even a bigger idiot than I thought but Thor is in the same company as Thanos, you absolutely retarded idiot. Superman isn't, the only way to compare him with Thanos is feats.

How's Rogol Zaar arbitrarily on Thanos level you goon?

This is just sad. The way we compare the two is based off who they've fought and defeated. Example, we know Titus can beat Thor due to him stomping the JLA and almost killing Superman in a single hit. He doesn't have lifting fts, none of that crap. His fight against the JLA is all that's needed "even though they are from different companies". Why are you like this?

Zaar isn't on Thanos level, lmao.

DarkSaint85
This is just sad. The way we compare the two is based off who they've fought and defeated. Example, we know Titus can beat Thor due to him stomping the JLA and almost killing Superman in a single hit. He doesn't have lifting fts, none of that crap. His fight against the JLA is all that's needed "even though they are from different companies". Why are you like this?

That ignores PIS, though, which we know happens in comics all the time.

Comic fights do not equal forum fights. Does Gorilla Grodd solo Marvel, because he's fast enough to take out the Flash, who is fast enough to beat Death?

abhilegend

Because he scales off Superman's feats, not that Titus is randomly Thanos level because what the **** you're talking about?

Bring Thor and Thanos feats if you think they can compare with Superman, not this retarded shit.

abhilegend
Superman would rip Thanos apart, Zaar is on a whole another level.

cdtm
Superman would rip Thanos apart, Zaar is on a whole another level.

Says the guy who hopped the DBZ bandwagon against Superman, yet couldn't argue a single feat when called out (I bet you buy into bs "Power scaling", which is meaningless before solid feats).

cdtm
A real Superman fan, myself, says Superman wins this.

Stoic

abhilegend
Because Superman is above Thanos at this point

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cheese feats alone don't really count in a debate. You should use the character's personality, there fight record, relative performances combined to determine how they'd handle another character. We are talking about power levels, not style of fighting. How strong would character A be in comparison to character B when both are from different companies (ABC logic is impossible).

h1a8
No, it's not a way of determining who is more powerful. Who would win in a fight, Thor or Darkseid? How do you determine who's stronger between 2 characters of different companies? Obviously you can't use ABC logic.

Stoic

h1a8

carver9
Because he scales off Superman's feats, not that Titus is randomly Thanos level because what the **** you're talking about?

Bring Thor and Thanos feats if you think they can compare with Superman, not this retarded shit.

2 people are saying 2 different things. Dark is saying PIS and you're saying Titus gets Superman fts because he beat him. So you're basically saying Titus before his upgrades are faster, more durable, etc... than Supes. Does this apply to anyone whom defeated him and again, Superman have as of yet to defeat someone on Thanos caliber without any outside amps and you're basically telling me that even though he hasn't done that, I should presume he could because he played chess at super speed.

I already mentioned Thanos fts. His fights are far more impressive.

abhilegend

NemeBro
Maybe you're having a hard time understanding things. Thor have BETTER cheese fts than Thanos Then start posting Thor feats. Or feats of other people you can make a case Thanos is consistently above. And then see how they compare to Superman's feats or those he is consistently above (though Superman has such a huge feat history his will most likely be used).

Anyway, Superman beats the living piss out of Thanos for the same reason he does most Marvel heroes and villains: he is orders of magnitude faster. Say it with me everyone: Marvel characters are slow. Marvel is a company where top heralds like Thor (well he used to be one lol) or team busters like Thanos will consistently and explicitly have trouble dealing with a street leveler's speed. And you know what? It's probably better that way because you can more easily write a big expanded universe (these are shit by the way stop doing them) without having to rely on PIS to justify a speedster like Flash or Superman not effortlessly solving whatever problem is being faced. Sure you can point every now and then a showing where Superman didn't use his speed and someone got the drop on him and it didn't make sense. But it is by comparison extremely rare for one of these characters to be explicitly faster than Superman. It isn't rare at all for phucking Wolverine or Spider-man to be faster than Thor.

But in a versus debate it makes most of Marvel's characters woefully unequipped to deal with DC's where flying bricks with super speed are the norm and almost everyone has explicit super speed.

Superman at this point also scales beyond Thanos in brute strength so the beating will just be that much worse.

DarkSaint85
2 people are saying 2 different things. Dark is saying PIS and you're saying Titus gets Superman fts because he beat him. So you're basically saying Titus before his upgrades are faster, more durable, etc... than Supes. Does this apply to anyone whom defeated him and again, Superman have as of yet to defeat someone on Thanos caliber without any outside amps and you're basically telling me that even though he hasn't done that, I should presume he could because he played chess at super speed.

I already mentioned Thanos fts. His fights are far more impressive.

I'm saying PIS exists in comics, which throws some fights into doubt; how is this a difficult concept to grasp?

Tell me, do Flash's Rogues solo Marvel?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Then start posting Thor feats. Or feats of other people you can make a case Thanos is consistently above. And then see how they compare to Superman's feats or those he is consistently above (though Superman has such a huge feat history his will most likely be used).

Anyway, Superman beats the living piss out of Thanos for the same reason he does most Marvel heroes and villains: he is orders of magnitude faster. Say it with me everyone: Marvel characters are slow. Marvel is a company where top heralds like Thor (well he used to be one lol) or team busters like Thanos will consistently and explicitly have trouble dealing with a street leveler's speed. And you know what? It's probably better that way because you can more easily write a big expanded universe (these are shit by the way stop doing them) without having to rely on PIS to justify a speedster like Flash or Superman not effortlessly solving whatever problem is being faced. Sure you can point every now and then a showing where Superman didn't use his speed and someone got the drop on him and it didn't make sense. But it is by comparison extremely rare for one of these characters to be explicitly faster than Superman. It isn't rare at all for phucking Wolverine or Spider-man to be faster than Thor.

But in a versus debate it makes most of Marvel's characters woefully unequipped to deal with DC's where flying bricks with super speed are the norm and almost everyone has explicit super speed.

Superman at this point also scales beyond Thanos in brute strength so the beating will just be that much worse. thumb up and not just Superspeed but superseded, reactions and conscious control.

Superman also has insane energy projection that is hotter than a star.

DarkSaint85
I'm saying PIS exists in comics, which throws some fights into doubt; how is this a difficult concept to grasp?

Carver, hello!

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Then start posting Thor feats. Or feats of other people you can make a case Thanos is consistently above. And then see how they compare to Superman's feats or those he is consistently above (though Superman has such a huge feat history his will most likely be used).

Superman at this point also scales beyond Thanos in brute strength so the beating will just be that much worse.

This is what I've been saying!

Everyone just ignores it coming from me.

DarkSaint85

Nice, Mongul and Kalibak have been crossed off the list.

Why is Kalibak impressive? Let's not talk about the other characters. I am specifically asking why Kalibak is mentioned in your list.

abhilegend
Superman even before the amp beats the breaks off prune chin.

MrMind
superman most likely
close fight either way

carver9
Nice, Mongul and Kalibak have been crossed off the list.

Why is Kalibak impressive? Let's not talk about the other characters. I am specifically asking why Kalibak is mentioned in your list.

Kalibak stays on the list.

Thanos stomps.

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
superman most likely
close fight either way

DarkSaint85
Kalibak stays on the list.

Thanos stomps.

Yeah I'm asking why he's on the list lmao.

carver9
Yeah I'm asking why he's on the list lmao.

Because like I said in that post, he would be a toy to Thanos.

abhilegend
Because like I said in that post, he would be a toy to Thanos.
No, he is not

Juntai
Superman is just far too powerful.

Classic NES
The combination of speed and power is just too much for thanos to handle. His best best bet would be his shield's to keep him from getting trounced. But even then Clark could bfr him.

Smurph
Because like I said in that post, he would be a toy to Thanos. Kalibak would be a toy to Thanos because Superman stomps him and Superman is below Thanos because he lost to Kalibak who is a toy to Thanos so I think the order is Kalibak Superman Kalibak Superman Thanos

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
Kalibak would be a toy to Thanos because Superman stomps him and Superman is below Thanos because he lost to Kalibak who is a toy to Thanos so I think the order is Kalibak Superman Kalibak Superman Thanos
Seems pretty accurate

ODG
If this matchup is going to be discussed sincerely, might as well merge w/ and reopen this closed thread in the forum directory:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=434228&pagenumber=1

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ODG
If this matchup is going to be discussed sincerely, might as well merge w/ and reopen this closed thread in the forum directory:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=434228&pagenumber=1 I think a new thread on an old subject every 17-18 years is O.K. especially when the old ones poll is fixed and opinions are from posters of the past. A mod also manipulated the poll.

ODG
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/oo326/OneDumbG0/Recount.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ODG
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/oo326/OneDumbG0/Recount.jpg Nah, I know it was because I manipulated it with socks as a sock and people got pissed out and pointed out I was doing it and, I think it was Bada, manipulated it the other way... It's all in their somewhere, if you have time to go through it. laughing out loud

Smurph
Originally posted by ODG

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=434228&pagenumber=1 but what if it's going to be discussed insincerely

carver9

Which fights of Thanos and Supes are doubtful?

DarkSaint85
Which fights of Thanos and Supes are doubtful?

Squirrel Girl. Toyman, to name two.

carver9
Superman even before the amp beats the breaks off prune chin.

Who has he defeated to make you think that? Beating Kalibak doesn't put him on Thanos let alone Thor level. What showings make you think Superman can defeat Thanos? Please don't go all around the park when answering this.

carver9
Originally posted by Smurph
Kalibak would be a toy to Thanos because Superman stomps him and Superman is below Thanos because he lost to Kalibak who is a toy to Thanos so I think the order is Kalibak Superman Kalibak Superman Thanos

No, Kalibak would be a Toy to Thanos because Thanos have far more impressive fts than beating Kalibak.

carver9
Squirrel Girl. Toyman, to name two.

Did Toy Man without a suit beat Superman or was he in some kind of armor? Squirrel girl is a cheese character but you like using comedy showings against people, so I'm no longer going on with that conversation.

DarkSaint85
Did Toy Man without a suit beat Superman or was he in some kind of armor? Squirrel girl is a cheese character but you like using comedy showings against people, so I'm no longer going on with that conversation.
So you're saying it's NOT PIS that Squirrel Girl beat Thanos? I am unsure why comedy showings aren't PIS.

As for Toyman, you think his suit is as fast and as strong and durable as Supes? Prove it, no scaling please.

ODG
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, I know it was because I manipulated it with socks as a sock and people got pissed out and pointed out I was doing it and, I think it was Bada, manipulated it the other way... It's all in their somewhere, if you have time to go through it. laughing out loud https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/521/316/214.png Originally posted by Smurph
but what if it's going to be discussed insincerely mmm

carver9
So you're saying it's NOT PIS that Squirrel Girl beat Thanos? I am unsure why comedy showings aren't PIS.

As for Toyman, you think his suit is as fast and as strong and durable as Supes? Prove it, no scaling please.

Depends on what Squirrel girl youre using. On average, shes a comedy characters and losing to her isn't a low showing since she can't be taken serious.

Are you basing Toy Man speed fts, durability, etc... Outside of his comic where he defeated Supes? Are all of Surfer loses PIS?

Diesldude
Nah, I know it was because I manipulated it with socks as a sock and people got pissed out and pointed out I was doing it and, I think it was Bada, manipulated it the other way... It's all in their somewhere, if you have time to go through it. laughing out loud

Memories, pressed between 399 pages of KMC shrine,
Memories, sweetened thru the ages just like wine

Go through 399 pages? F that, No one has time for that. thumb up

ODG
^ I'd bump the original thread out of spite to thrust the results of the voting poll in his face but the original thread on remains closed by mods. Kinda ironic given it's listed in the official CBvF directory:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t460023.html

Diesldude

ODG
^ Well Whirly is suggesting Bada manipulated the poll.

So clearly Bada does not want to reopen a thread and revive evidence of his crimes.

DarkSaint85
Depends on what Squirrel girl youre using. On average, shes a comedy characters and losing to her isn't a low showing since she can't be taken serious.

Are you basing Toy Man speed fts, durability, etc... Outside of his comic where he defeated Supes? Are all of Surfer loses PIS?

Why can't she be taken seriously? Does she win because the (comedic) plot says so?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ODG
^ Well Whirly is suggesting Bada manipulated the poll.

So clearly Bada does not want to reopen a thread and revive evidence of his crimes. I can't remember if it was Bada, I think it was. I remember a mod saying why would anyone create socks to manipulate a poll then changing the poll. I was trolling Goober and Co hard and just putting a false email, name and hitting the poll button it took under 30 seconds to fo so I could change it by hundreds in a small amount of time. I wasn't even hiding my ip as these were throwaway accounts. It was before anyone showed me how activation codes worked here.

carver9
Why can't she be taken seriously? Does she win because the (comedic) plot says so?

Because she's obviously a walking plot person. I'm sure you can think of other examples. Do your batman posts.

I asked you if Surfer fights was PIS but since you ignored it, let me ask this, the fights below, are they PIS loses for Thor?

https://ibb.co/MBjRbsN
https://ibb.co/121jnFY
https://ibb.co/Wg1njqm
https://ibb.co/SrL2QhR

DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

You asked me for THANOS. I gave you a PIS fight for him.

You then....say no, it's plot induced?

Wtf man. Are you drunk or an idiot

DarkSaint85

My original post. I note you ignored my original question too.

carver9
My original post. I note you ignored my original question too.

Not just PIS fights but PIS cheese fts as well. Spiderman surviving the UN is a good example. Or Batman tagging something Flash couldn't hit. Spiderman moving FTL. So now we just have to decide which fts are acceptable and why we think the showing is acceptable. Is Thanos losing to SG PIS. Is multiverse World Forger losing to Superman in a team book PIS?

DarkSaint85
So

You still haven't answered my question.

carver9
So

You still haven't answered my question.

Doesn't Flash Rogues use gimmicks to beat Flash? Also, aren't you the same guy who gives murror master the edge over peak Heralds?

DarkSaint85
Doesn't Flash Rogues use gimmicks to beat Flash? Also, aren't you the same guy who gives murror master the edge over peak Heralds?

So answer the question. These guys outreact Flash with their toys - Heatwave is a guy with a flamethrower. If he can outreact the guy who is faster than Death, faster than speed, faster than his shadow....and for some reason, you don't seem to understand that PIS exists...

This means that Heatwave, a normal guy who carries a flamethrower (or gimmick, if you will) has valid showings of being faster than this guy.

So he should solo the Marvel U. Simple, right? Yes or no?

ODG
I can't remember if it was Bada, I think it was. I remember a mod saying why would anyone create socks to manipulate a poll then changing the poll. I was trolling Goober and Co hard and just putting a false email, name and hitting the poll button it took under 30 seconds to fo so I could change it by hundreds in a small amount of time. I wasn't even hiding my ip as these were throwaway accounts. It was before anyone showed me how activation codes worked here. https://media.tenor.com/ngeD_BB-yGoAAAAC/trump-election.gif

So you manipulated the poll. In Superman's or Thanos' favor? And by the "hundreds"???

DarkSaint85
At ~ 30 seconds each........that's dedication.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
Registration process and verification are very easy on kmc.

Besides, CEOs of big companies such as Whirl always have too much time on their hands, when they're not personally torturing their slaves "employees".

--
Anyway.

Mods changed the poll results very often over the years.

But it was never kept a secret, almost always a public post was made. Or they explained themselves in pms.

Let's not pretend that's some new discovery.

Smurph
Originally posted by ODG
https://media.tenor.com/ngeD_BB-yGoAAAAC/trump-election.gif

So you manipulated the poll. In Superman's or Thanos' favor? And by the "hundreds"??? Guarantee he voted for Superman. If you want to know how many fake votes were cast you could:

-click Members List at the top of the page
-click List by Date Joined
-cross reference that list with the dates of the comments in the og thread about trolling or the poll. Just look for huge sections of new accounts with post count zero.

See if you can jump ahead through the member list just by editing the URL. Going three pages at a time will take... a while.

Thanks for maintaining the integrity of our democracy. Plz report back with your findings jockey

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ODG
https://media.tenor.com/ngeD_BB-yGoAAAAC/trump-election.gif

So you manipulated the poll. In Superman's or Thanos' favor? And by the "hundreds"??? Yes, certainly by many, over a long period of time a few at a time.

Old Man Whirly!

DarkSaint85

For Carver. Let's move away from Flash's rogues, like Heatwave (lol).

Can Mera solo Marvel (or at least, the ones who have water in them)?

carver9
For Carver. Let's move away from Flash's rogues, like Heatwave (lol).

Can Mera solo Marvel (or at least, the ones who have water in them)?

I want to stick with Flash rogues. Flash gets tagged by them and loses to them most of the time because of CIS, not PIS. His character/mindset creates this problem. Rhino should be able to outright stomp Kraven but CIS (and him just being dumb) give Kraven a huge edge over him. Venom should be able to curb Spiderman in every single fight but CIS (not PIS) is the reason Spidey holds an edge. When you start debating power set, an argument can be made for Wonder Woman, Bizarro and Thor pulling a solid with no loses, wins against beings like Darkseid. Don't know why you're clinging to PIS when you don't do the same with Surfer? How many wins can Orion pull against Surfer, Saint?

DarkSaint85
CIS?

So when Heatwave, a guy with human level reactions (I think?) pulls the trigger on his flamethrower, and the jet of fire flies out of the barrel.....Wally, the guy who outruns Death, outruns his shadow, outruns light and sound etc etc.....watches the flames and goes hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what I should do....hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmoh shit I'm burnt?

With this logic, Wally and every other Flash is dumber than Rhino lol.

lawest9
I want to stick with Flash rogues. Flash gets tagged by them and loses to them most of the time because of CIS, not PIS. His character/mindset creates this problem. Rhino should be able to outright stomp Kraven but CIS (and him just being dumb) give Kraven a huge edge over him. Venom should be able to curb Spiderman in every single fight but CIS (not PIS) is the reason Spidey holds an edge. When you start debating power set, an argument can be made for Wonder Woman, Bizarro and Thor pulling a solid with no loses, wins against beings like Darkseid. Don't know why you're clinging to PIS when you don't do the same with Surfer? How many wins can Orion pull against Surfer, Saint? John Byrne RUINED Orion for me years ago, never got that fight outta my head to this day.

carver9
CIS?

So when Heatwave, a guy with human level reactions (I think?) pulls the trigger on his flamethrower, and the jet of fire flies out of the barrel.....Wally, the guy who outruns Death, outruns his shadow, outruns light and sound etc etc.....watches the flames and goes hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what I should do....hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmoh shit I'm burnt?

With this logic, Wally and every other Flash is dumber than Rhino lol.

Show me the scene you're talking about so we can discuss it.

DarkSaint85
Show me the scene you're talking about so we can discuss it.

Just......go through any scene with Heatwave fighting Flash?

~I like how you ran from discussing Mera, though.

carver9
I'm seeing a lot of back stab attacks. Show me an instance or give me an issue number. Also, Heatwave have super human fts.

DarkSaint85
I'm seeing a lot of back stab attacks. Show me an instance or give me an issue number. Also, Heatwave have super human fts.

Backstabs? You are telling me a guy who can outrun light can be backstabbed without it being PIS? Interesting.

You're telling me a guy who can do this:

So Flash #163. Wally is in bed, about to sleep, when he realises there's a bomb in his house. He takes it, runs from Keystone City (which is in Pennsylvania) to the Nevada Desert, and thinks he can get back 'in nanoseconds', as the bomb is about to blow:

https://i.postimg.cc/Vr1Jc7vx/RCO007.jpg

Problem is, as that bomb explodes, simultaneously (this is important) four other bombs will also explode, in Metropolis, Gotham, New York and (most impressively), Atlantis:

https://i.postimg.cc/Wt8ksPMX/RCO008.jpg

No problem. Flash can just track the signal back to its source, back in Kansas. Remember, all this is done in an instant - the bomb was literally about to explode when he took it from his house.

Disaster! The 'source' of the transmissions was just a relay - he needs to find out more info about the targets. But the computer is too slow - so he runs to Silicon Valley from Kansas, takes computer equipment, and amps the original computer to lightspeed:
https://i.postimg.cc/MXqBkGjn/RCO009.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/sv0GZ9HW/RCO010.jpg

Remember, again - the other bombs are exploding simultaneously with the first one, so all five bombs are about to explode when he's doing all this.

He goes to Metropolis:
https://i.postimg.cc/Gp5vBr6f/RCO011.jpg
And takes the bomb from there to Montana, into the deepest levels of an old coalmine:
https://i.postimg.cc/TKzyt26Y/RCO012.jpg

Then runs to Gotham, crisscrossing an entire neighbourhood, to find Batman:
https://i.postimg.cc/wMJ58PfG/RCO013.jpg

Disposes of that bomb 'five miles away' (lol, chump change at this point), then runs to NYC, then disposes of that bomb at the top of Mount Whitney, in California:
https://i.postimg.cc/rKptmYjc/RCO015.jpg

Remember, all this is done in the instant before the bomb explodes (he could feel the initial bomb heating up, and the other bombs are all simultaneously exploding at the same time).

Then he runs out to the Pacific, then swims down to the bottom of the ocean to disarm the next bomb.
https://i.postimg.cc/5XYY5YDR/RCO016.jpg

So to recap:

As 5 bombs are about to explode at the same time, Flash gets out of bed and dressed, runs from Keystone City (in Penn.) to Nevada, then back to Kansas, then to Silicon Valley, collects equipment, then back to Kansas, builds a supercomputer, then to Metropolis, then down a random mine in Montana, then to Gotham, searches (part of) it, then to NYC, then up the highest mountain in the US in California, then out to the Pacific somewhere, then swims down to the bottom to disarm the last bomb.

Can be backstabbed without it being PIS? That it's...CIS?

Mmmm, ok.

carver9
It's called "surprised attack" for a reason and again, I never said PIS didn't exist. What I did say is, we can't write every showing off as PIS or posting scans period is irrelevant. Every fight in comics hold no merrit.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, you're saying that it's possible by a human to take by surprise someone who can see photons travelling, and it's not PIS.....good one.

carver9
Yeah, you're saying that it's possible by a human to take by surprise someone who can see photons travelling, and it's not PIS.....good one.

HW have FAR above human fts. 🤷🏾‍♂️

DarkSaint85
HW have FAR above human fts. 🤷🏾‍♂️

So you think he can burn Marvel to a crisp? What if I gave him an adamantium sword, do you think he can decapitate everyone before they can react?

Lmao imagine this - Gladiator with his back to Heatwave, and Heatwave with an adamantium sword. Can Heatwave slice his head off before he reacts? Surfer?

Is it this hard to acknowledge that you're wrong? My initial post was:

You're so intent on arguing against me, you're making these stupid arguments lol.

carver9
It's called "surprised attack" for a reason and again, I never said PIS didn't exist. What I did say is, we can't write every showing off as PIS or posting scans period is irrelevant. Every fight in comics hold no merrit.

ODG
Awkwardly telling how often Flashes are invoked in a Superman thread. But Flash has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG
Awkwardly telling how often Flashes are invoked in a Superman thread. But Flash has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Yeah man these flash fans. They gotta stroke him every chance they get.

abhilegend
Dumbo thinks Flashes are a billion times faster than Superman though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG

Hey, I gotta use something simple for Carv. But even then, the point slides him.

carver9
Standard Superman gets one punched

ODG
^ Who has Thanos one-punched that makes you assert that?

abhilegend
Standard Superman gets one punched
LMFAO

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
^ Who has Thanos one-punched that makes you assert that?

Standard Supes has been knocked out by far less.

abhilegend
LMFAO

h1a8
Standard Supes has been knocked out by far less.

So we are assuming Standard Superman (whatever that means) is at his lowest?
Would standard Thor be susceptible to bullets?
Would standard Juggs be susceptible to a chandelier and small fire?
Would standard Thanos be susceptible to Quasar blowing his head off?
Would standard Hulk be susceptible to a snake?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
So we are assuming Standard Superman (whatever that means) is at his lowest?
Would standard Thor be susceptible to bullets?
Would standard Juggs be susceptible to a chandelier and small fire?
Would standard Thanos be susceptible to Quasar blowing his head off?
Would standard Hulk be susceptible to a snake?

His average.
I'm not talking about lows so your reply is irrelevant.

h1a8
His average.
I'm not talking about lows so your reply is irrelevant.

Give me an incident where "average showing" Superman was koed in one punch.

carver9
Give me an incident where "average showing" Superman was koed in one punch.

Not only was he being overpowered here, he got knocked TF out.

https://ibb.co/yYDwSKS
https://ibb.co/2SmXspm
https://ibb.co/MMyFRrg

We can both agree this enemy isn't Thanos level, right? If you say this is a low showing and not average Supes, I want you to prove it.

abhilegend

We can both agree this enemy isn't Thanos level, right? If you say this is a low showing and not average Supes, I want you to prove it.
This is a comic which was set years ago, before Jon was born actually.

https://twitter.com/robertvenditti/status/1287343033042776064?t=lSeiMR07twuNP9dATDXtpg&s=19

Superman is much more powerful now, so no Bueno carter

ODG
Standard Supes has been knocked out by far less. Standard Supes has also arguably withstood far more.

So who has Thanos one-shot on the level of Superman?

h1a8

Superman has withstood punches and attacks from more powerful enemies MANY more times than that one scene. So we talking hundreds of examples vs 1? So how would that not be a low showing?

You argue that's average Superman. Prove it. You made the claim.
Show me there are far more showings like this vs withstanding more powerful attacks. This is one showing, keep going. Show more.

carver9
Superman has withstood punches and attacks from more powerful enemies MANY more times than that one scene. So we talking hundreds of examples vs 1? So how would that not be a low showing?

You argue that's average Superman. Prove it. You made the claim.
Show me there are far more showings like this vs withstanding more powerful attacks. This is one showing, keep going. Show more.

Wouldn't 'more powerful people' be his higher showings? We are talking about averages here.

Show me am average Supes so we can go from there.

Old Man Whirly!
Wouldn't 'more powerful people' be his higher showings? We are talking about averages here.

Show me am average Supes so we can go from there. hollow trolling Carv. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.