UNTITLED Constantine sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
yup keanu reeves....

https://deadline.com/2022/09/constantine-sequel-keanu-reeves-francis-lawrence-warner-bros-dc-akiva-goldsman-scripting-producing-bad-robot-jj-abrams-

Patient_Leech
I've heard stirrings about this here and there.

Hope it's true. Glad they got Francis Lawrence back, too. That's awesome.

jaden_2.0
Hope this happens. 1st one is criminally underrated. Hope Peter Stromare returns cos he was tremendous as Lucifer.

Robtard
Aye. Feel the same. I still watch the first one on rare occasion. Also hope Peter Stormare returns as Lucifer. He was perfect was that.

Also crazy to think 2005 was less than 20 years ago, but no one lost their shit because a woman was cast to play a usually male character.

Patient_Leech
Shit, it's Facebook official! 😄

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Shit, it's Facebook official! 😄

https://media2.giphy.com/media/tItIlCGySM0ieKKW6b/200.gif

roughrider
I pay zero attention to annouced DC movie projects these days; they have cried wolf too many times. Until it's into active production...

Do they think enough time has passed that this could get nostalgia bucks? Is Keanu going to finally be blonde haired and British? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ridley_Prime
I expect he will just have his current John Wick look like he did in Matrix 4 even if this is real. lol

ares834
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Hope this happens. 1st one is criminally underrated. Hope Peter Stromare returns cos he was tremendous as Lucifer.

thumb up

I really enjoyed the 1st movie. I know a lot of people were disappointed because Constantine wasn't at all like his comic version and that's fair. But I didn't care. It was just a good solid movie.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. Still enjoyed the first film for what it was, but with this one, would be nice if Keanu was made to look more like the character, though am not expecting it.

jaden_2.0
Guess that answers that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.