Grey Trace (Upgrade) vs Jason Bourne, John Wick, Clay Burton & Frank Martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
SPOILERS for the series represented here, you've been warned.

Grey Trace from the movie "Upgrade", which EVERYONE HERE should go see if they haven't already (character is hilariously underutilized in battles like these and I think it's because no one's seen the movie lol), takes on Jason Bourne from the Bourne movies, Clay Burton from the TV Show "Banshee", and Frank Martin from the Transporter series.

To get this thread more traction since I really am curious about opinions for this match-up, some info:

Grey Trace is an AI nanomachine-controlled borderline superhuman with "instant" reaction times that makes him able to effortlessly dodge punches, kicks, everything in between and even fights to a standstill against another AI-controlled human. This even extends to things like bullets which are dodged as the bullet leaves the chamber. STEM also seems to increase Grey's physical strength by leaps and bounds.

This AI completely takes over Grey's body and even has the ability to do complex things like turn off his pain receptors, here's a compilation of his fight scenes:
cmXeGR0pumI

As for his opponents, everyone here knows Bourne, Martin, and John Wick, but I'm fairly certain most aren't aware of Banshee's Clay Burton, who honestly has one of the most broken damage soaks in TV history and has tremendous amounts of skill, here is a few of his fight scenes:
egY5wZq_zik
tteRVQ7Z9qE

Only posting those so people who don't know the character can still participate, cause I'm not sure many people know of him aside from members like me and Whirly bringing him up.

Here's a fight scene each for Bourne, Wick, and a compilation for Martin juuust in case though:
uLt7lXDCHQ0
BUqJMPAtmdY
iImuxwcMxeY

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Guns
Round 3: Knives
Round 4: Anything goes.

Fight takes place outside of a 7/11 at night, no sniping during the shootout, only handguns.

I think this might be too much for Grey but let me know what you think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.