Gamma 1 & Gamma 2 vs. Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Golden Frieza as of the Broly movie.

Galan007
Probably Freeza.

He was able to soak a non-stop beating from SS Broly for an HOUR(to put this into perspective, that is longer than the entirety of the ToP), without getting KO'd or even dropping out of his Golden form -- and Broly was vastly more powerful than SSB Goku+SSB Vegeta. So imo, it seems likely that Freeza(who was already SSB-level before the ToP) had become more powerful by the time of the movie. After all, Freeza's potential in DBS seems to far exceed even Saiyan zenkais... And given the continuous, high-level fighting that Freeza had gone through during the ToP, it would make sense for his power to have increased considerably after he recovered. It also helps explain why Vegeta still considered Freeza to be a legitimate threat.

That said, the Gammas are around SSB-level at best... But if SS Broly couldn't drop Freeza, despite relentlessly pummeling him for a solid hour, then I don't see the Gammas being able to manage much against him, tbh. Their best bet would probably be to try a kamikaze, and hope that Freeza gets cocky and just stands there to see if he can tank it. Though if Freeza is fighting intelligently at all, then the attack would never hit its mark.

The only other "?" for me(since this is a two-on-one battle) is how the Gammas' power compares to Golden Freeza's. As mentioned, I personally believe that Freeza was a good bit above SSB-level during the movie, whereas the Gammas are just around SSB-level individually. So even with their uber stamina, I think Freeza has enough of a power-advantage to end things before fatigue becomes an issue(IF he fights smart, of course.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.