MCU Thor vs DCEU Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
You know its coming

FrothByte
You're an entire month too early.

playa1258
That I know lol

BruceSkywalker
thor murders as of now since cuck adam aint out yet lmao

afterward the dceu cucks will swoon on how he is the best since condoms lmao

playa1258
Adam takes it.

WolvesofBabylon
Adam fairly easily. Speed is too much.

FrothByte
Thor has a chance with Stormbreaker and his lightning might have a shot of hurting Adam, especially since Hawkman was able to land multiple hits on BA, but I'd say Adam takes the majority.

BA's speed seems better than even Superman's but unlike Superman, BA actually knows how to fight. Besides, both Endgame and L&T has nefed Thor quite a bit.

abhilegend
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor has a chance with Stormbreaker and his lightning might have a shot of hurting Adam, especially since Hawkman was able to land multiple hits on BA, but I'd say Adam takes the majority.

BA's speed seems better than even Superman's but unlike Superman, BA actually knows how to fight. Besides, both Endgame and L&T has nefed Thor quite a bit.
Hawkman would kill Thor too especially with his axe
He was a ****ing tank.

Adam would likely oneshot Thor like he did to Atom Smasher.

HulkIsHulk
Bruh not everybody has seen the movie yet.

Senor Cage
Adam with low difficulty.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hawkman would kill Thor too especially with his axe
He was a ****ing tank.

Adam would likely oneshot Thor like he did to Atom Smasher.

Based on what strength feat ?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Adam with low difficulty.

It can't be low difficulty, not when Hawkman was giving him such headaches.

carver9
Adam stomps tbh. He holds every single advantage. He stomps Superman as well.

carver9
It can't be low difficulty, not when Hawkman was giving him such headaches.

He was holding back. This was made clear.

FrothByte
Originally posted by carver9
He was holding back. This was made clear.

Black Adam was perfectly willing to murder people, and he did so every single time and usually in gruesome fashion. There was zero indication nor reason for him to hold back against Hawkman.

Again, if you watched the movie you'd know that BA had a difficult time taking out Hawkman and keeping him off him. So while I agree that BA will win against Thor for the majority, he definitely isn't doing it easily, not when Hawkman gave him such headaches.

carver9
Black Adam was perfectly willing to murder people, and he did so every single time and usually in gruesome fashion. There was zero indication nor reason for him to hold back against Hawkman.

Again, if you watched the movie you'd know that BA had a difficult time taking out Hawkman and keeping him off him. So while I agree that BA will win against Thor for the majority, he definitely isn't doing it easily, not when Hawkman gave him such headaches.

Lol... their last fight against each other was proof. Black Adam was dodging everything, tossing him all across the room. None of the heroes got hurt by Adam, not a single one of them and yes, there were times when he could have killed them. Hawkman would probably outright beat Thor.

playa1258
Adam is superior to any MCU Avenger

abhilegend
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Based on what strength feat ?
Atom Smasher casually lifted the huge monument after Adam lifted and went to fight Sabaac. Thor struggled with far less in Thor 4.Originally posted by FrothByte

Hawkman is just that tanky dude. Look at how easily Adam oneshotted Atom Smasher who has one of the best strength feats for any CBM character.

Guestdude
Thor wins, should scale to Jane who can search a planet for a person in a shot time. Like less than 12 hours. So
More than fast enough to keep up with black Adam. And thor has the ap and durability to put him downs. He destroyed a large amount of ice bigger than the Grand Canyon in one blow

abhilegend
Originally posted by Guestdude
Thor wins, should scale to Jane who can search a planet for a person in a shot time. Like less than 12 hours. So
More than fast enough to keep up with black Adam. And thor has the ap and durability to put him downs. He destroyed a large amount of ice bigger than the Grand Canyon in one blow
laughing out loud

Estacado
Possibly Adam cause he is way faster...

Also his fight with Hawkman was just stupid for me way too much PIS there he shouldnt be able to hang with Adam going by the comics....

Guestdude

Darth Thor
^ And he scales off Hulk who stopped a Leviathan and tripped up Surtur. And easily chucks a boulder into space.

Old Man Whirly!
Adam has speed, that's it, Thor has better feats in wvery other area. Magnitudes better in some. If speed kills, speed kills otherwise Thor.

FrothByte
Lol... their last fight against each other was proof. Black Adam was dodging everything, tossing him all across the room. None of the heroes got hurt by Adam, not a single one of them and yes, there were times when he could have killed them. Hawkman would probably outright beat Thor.

Yeah, they all survived because BA isn't strong enough to easily kill them. Again, Adam has shown absolutely zero hesitation to kill. He even says so himself. So it makes absolutely no sense to say he was taking it easy on the Justice Society.

Bottom line is, he was going all out and still struggled with Hawkman. Hawkman landed multiple blows with his mace. Had that been Thor with Stormbreaker, Black Adam would have been hurting a lot more.

Again, I'm not saying Thor wins, but let's at least be honest with BA's feats.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Yeah, they all survived because BA isn't strong enough to easily kill them. Again, Adam has shown absolutely zero hesitation to kill. He even says so himself. So it makes absolutely no sense to say he was taking it easy on the Justice Society.

Bottom line is, he was going all out and still struggled with Hawkman. Hawkman landed multiple blows with his mace. Had that been Thor with Stormbreaker, Black Adam would have been hurting a lot more.

Or the heroes are that powerful.

Compare this

https://gfycat.com/seriousjubilanthydra

To the statue head Thor struggled to lift.

https://gfycat.com/dizzyspanishhylaeosaurus

There's not even a comparison. Adam even oneshotted Atom Smasher who lifted the same monument casually.

Old Man Whirly!
And yet iron man held a ferry from collapsing till his thruster drones arrived.

abhilegend
And?

Estacado
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
And yet iron man held a ferry from collapsing till his thruster drones arrived.

And Iron Man was getting his ass handed to him by Cap and Bucky...

abhilegend
Iron man jobbed so many times it's laughable.

relentless1

There was a point where Adam took the kid gloves off to be sure, when they were fighting in the apt Hawk was outmatched

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Estacado
And Iron Man was getting his ass handed to him by Cap and Bucky... True to make any inferences of relative power in comics is questionable at best. The collateral in Man of Steel, should really top everything so far and yet...

Estacado
Most of the fights are stupid in comic movies Thor was getting immobilized by a bug sized device that shocked him..

Imagine what would Adam's lightning would do to him....biscuits

Hawkman lasting a single second against Adam was just plain bs....

Also I would say the destruction caused by BA overflowing power which rekt that bigass tower and the shockwave was dmging the city was bit more impressive....

It was somewhere near the damage that Doomsday was doing with his energy shockwaves...

Old Man Whirly!
Most of the fights are stupid in comic movies Thor was getting immobilized by a bug sized device that shocked him..

Also I would say the destruction caused by BA overflowing power which rekt that bigass tower and the shockwave was dmging the city was bit more impressive....

It was somewhere near the damage that Doomsday was doing with his energy shockwaves... I think Doomsday's blast output was magnitudes higher, but I have no real proof, it's just an opinion. You say, comic movie fights are stupid, which I agree with but what about spidey doubling the Hulk up. Batman doubling Darkseid up etc. etc. ad infinitum.

carver9

And Thor stalemated against Ironman while going all out, the same Ironman who struggled to take out Cap and Bucky and lost to them. Thor also jumped away from bullets, something that Black Adam tanked casually. High end tank bullets as well.

Guestdude

Old Man Whirly!
I still think Thor's arrival in Wakanda in Indinity war is another level to BA.

carver9
What did he do that was on another level?

Old Man Whirly!
https://youtu.be/rLL11dEMGdU

Save them all

Then he starts spamming lighting and laying waste to landing ships.

abhilegend

Guestdude
That monument was at least 100k tons easily and Adam casually lifted it. He also casually oneshotted the guy who lifted the same monument easily (Atom Smasher).

There's no strength feat in MCU even close to it.

Wow, 100,thousand tons

Carol stopping the missles would two her at 300,000 tons easily. Because of the speed they were moving

abhilegend
Wow, 100,thousand tons

Carol stopping the missles would two her at 300,000 tons easily. Because of the speed they were moving
Yeah, fan calculations don't matter. Thor struggled with lifting a head of a statue.

Guestdude
Yeah, fan calculations don't matter. Thor struggled with lifting a head of a statue.
Who cares about Thor, I told you about Carol.
Carol has better strength feats than black Adam. You putting a weight on the monument is also a fan calculation by the way
When you quantify both feats Carol far surpasses
Black adam

Black Adam can take his better lifting strength he fall behind in attack potency compared to Thor. Which is what really matters

Darth Thor

You sure? I mean that fight will happen.

And Thor stalemated against Ironman while going all out, the same Ironman who struggled to take out Cap and Bucky and lost to them. Thor also jumped away from bullets, something that Black Adam tanked casually. High end tank bullets as well.

BA got injured and KO'd by a rocket.

Thor took the Slovakia blast at point blank range.

playa1258
The rocket had Eternium in it. Adam was vulnerable because of that.

carver9

The rocket had special properties which is the reason it hurt him. Nothing before that did anything to him.

Gun fire from helicopters and shit had Superman head tilting back. A rocket knocked Faora TF out and it did jacke to Adam. He's a super strong tank.

playa1258
I will say this. If the Black Adam pisses off MCU fans this much. Imagine when MOS 2 comes out

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
The rocket had Eternium in it. Adam was vulnerable because of that.

Meh, still just a powerful rocket.

They didn't mention it was a specific weakness.

abhilegend
Carol has better strength feats than black Adam. You putting a weight on the monument is also a fan calculation by the way
Black adam

Black Adam can take his better lifting strength he fall behind in attack potency compared to Thor. Which is what really matters
How's it better than Adam casually lifting monument bigger than skyscrapers?

What attack potency?

abhilegend

Thor didn't "tank" anything. It was an implosion, directed by the heat seal of the vibranium spire.

Guestdude

abhilegend

carver9
Meh, still just a powerful rocket.

They didn't mention it was a specific weakness.

They did mention it and how is that just a powerful rocket when other type of properties (magical) are involved. It was also mentioned that Adam was weakened in the beginning due to sleeping for 5k years and was slowly adapting.

carver9
Black adam

Character doesn't share fts. This is not how things work here. You need to show THOR fts, not Carol fts for Thor

Guestdude

Senor Cage
Thor is too slow though. He'd be a statue and Adam would hit him as many times as needed.

abhilegend

carver9
Guestdude, why does Thor hit harder? Explain please.

Guestdude
Guestdude, why does Thor hit harder? Explain please.

Did I not explain in this thread?
Fine.

Thor hits hard enough to flatten an area 100 times the size of the Grand Canyon according to the vfx team.

Just visually his hammer blows hit harder than black adams physicall strikes looking at his dark world feat.

That should be enough.

Guestdude

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
There was a point where Adam took the kid gloves off to be sure, when they were fighting in the apt Hawk was outmatched

Nah, that was just Hawkman being forced to fight in an enclosed space where his wings and lack of flight hindered him. The guy obviously needs space to move, whereas BA is a lot more compact and can easily fly around without needing to flap wings.

In any case, yes Hawkman lost to BA, but the point I'm trying to make is that Hawkman still landed multiple shots on BA despite BA's superspeed and BA still couldn't knock out Hawkman.

Darth Thor
Thor didn't "tank" anything. It was an implosion, directed by the heat seal of the vibranium spire.

He was literally standing on the Island as it exploded.

They did mention it and how is that just a powerful rocket when other type of properties (magical) are involved. It was also mentioned that Adam was weakened in the beginning due to sleeping for 5k years and was slowly adapting.

As far as we know Eternium just made it more powerful.

Thor on the other hand got KOd for far less time taking the full force of a star for a few minutes.

carver9
He was literally standing on the Island as it exploded.

As far as we know Eternium just made it more powerful.

Thor on the other hand got KOd for far less time taking the full force of a star for a few minutes.

It was said on screen to be something that could harm Adam. He was hit by regular rockets along with everything else and it did absolutely nothing to him. Also, Kurse hit Thor with a Boulder making him bleed. Thor also got his eye stabbed out. Loki was also able to stab him. All of these attacks are less than star level. All Adam would have to do is grab something sharp, use his speed and stab Thor through the face for the easy win.

playa1258
The DCEU speed edge is only going to get bigger from this point on.

FrothByte
It was said on screen to be something that could harm Adam. He was hit by regular rockets along with everything else and it did absolutely nothing to him. Also, Kurse hit Thor with a Boulder making him bleed. Thor also got his eye stabbed out. Loki was also able to stab him. All of these attacks are less than star level. All Adam would have to do is grab something sharp, use his speed and stab Thor through the face for the easy win.

Loki stabbed Thor with Gungir then later on with one of his own daggers. It's not like they were just random sharp stuff lying around.

carver9
I know this but since Darth is acting like every rocket is equal not factoring in Adam being injured by a rocket that had special properties, why can't I do the same to Thor? Every rocket equals the same rocket so I'm guessing every blade equals the same blade.

FrothByte
I know this but since Darth is acting like every rocket is equal not factoring in Adam being injured by a rocket that had special properties, why can't I do the same to Thor? Every rocket equals the same rocket so I'm guessing every blade equals the same blade.

Ok fair enough. I disagree with the whole "every blade equals the same" so I'll leave you two to argue about the missile.

I can't recall whether that rocket was actually an eternium rocket or just a regular missile. I'll weigh in after I get a chance to recheck it.

abhilegend

Darth Thor

I didnt say every rocket is equal.

The Eternium one clearly had more effect on BA.

Just saying no one mentioned weakness.

Kurse was stronger.

Would have to be a metal that can pierce Thor.

Also not in character for BA to randomly use a knife.

im just joining in yours and abhis lowballing game. Which you have both been doing from the beginning of this debate

The island "imploded", there was no explosion. Even the spire didn't break.

Quit being retarded. He was at ground zero.

Darth Thor
^ He was also inside of his ship exploding beginning of Infinity War.

Guestdude

Darth Thor
^ Smart Hulk also threw a boulder into space.

abhilegend

Quit being retarded. He was at ground zero.

Do you know what implosion means?

abhilegend

abhilegend
^ Smart Hulk also threw a boulder into space.
And?

Guestdude

Darth Thor
Do you know what implosion means?

It doesnt mean the explosion will magically not touch Thor standing on the Island.

Plus youre talking shit, just his initial lightning blast took out the landscape, and so he was at the centre of total destruction.

And?

It means hes damn strong obviously.

abhilegend
It doesnt mean the explosion will magically not touch Thor standing on the Island.

There was literally no explosion. The heat seal imploded the island.

That was the heat seal working.

The same show stated She Hulk's limit is one ton. Go figure. The writers don't think like fans.

abhilegend

Darth Thor
There was literally no explosion. The heat seal imploded the island.

So at 3:46 that blast didn't touch him right? laughing out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CR-Gpsptk&t=7s

Or 0:40 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9VUTnncefE

Anyone have a GIF to show to abhi's face how utterly ridiculous he's being?

The same show stated She Hulk's limit is one ton. Go figure. The writers don't think like fans.

IOW you don't like the feat so will ignore it.

Also exact quote, with episode number and scene please, so I can check you're not just making that up.

carver9
He was 100% in the heart of the attack, no denying that.

Guestdude

abhilegend

So at 3:46 that blast didn't touch him right? laughing out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CR-Gpsptk&t=7s

Or 0:40 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9VUTnncefE

Anyone have a GIF to show to abhi's face how utterly ridiculous he's being?

This isn't rocket science, the island was kept together by vibranium, Thor's attack created a heat seal which destroyed the vibranium and the island simply fell apart.

That's why there's literally no explosion.

"FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip.Touch them, they'll go full reverse thrust.
The city's not coming down slow.
STark : Spire is vibranium.If I get Thor to hit it...
FRIDAY : It will crack. That's not enough.The impact would still be devastating.
STARK: Maybe if we can cap the other end. Keep the atomic action doubling back.
FRIDAY: That could vaporise the city & everyone on it..
STARK : I got it. Create a heat seal.I could...I could supercharge the spire from below.
FRIDAY Running numbers
FRIDAY : A heat seal could work with enough power.
STARK: Thor, I got a plan.
THOR : We're out of time. "

An explosion would have vaporized the city and Thor with it.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11166/111660425/8632103-7a23088c-afa1-4188-b1c8-4f1b93655444.gif

abhilegend

NemeBro
Did Black Adam have any speed feats like Shazam did? Not seen the movie yet.

abhilegend
Far better

NemeBro
Such as?

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did Black Adam have any speed feats like Shazam did? Not seen the movie yet.

He does that whole thing where everyone else (including bullets) are statues compared to him. Think Superman vs. Flash scene.

I would have said he has the best speed feats in DCEU if it weren't for the fact that he kept getting tagged by guys like Hawkman, Dr. Fate and Atom Smasher despite his supposed super speed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by NemeBro
Such as?
Statued an entire explosion like Flash or Quicksilver

Darth Thor
This isn't rocket science, the island was kept together by vibranium, Thor's attack created a heat seal which destroyed the vibranium and the island simply fell apart.

That's why there's literally no explosion.

"FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip.Touch them, they'll go full reverse thrust.
The city's not coming down slow.
STark : Spire is vibranium.If I get Thor to hit it...
FRIDAY : It will crack. That's not enough.The impact would still be devastating.
STARK: Maybe if we can cap the other end. Keep the atomic action doubling back.
FRIDAY: That could vaporise the city & everyone on it..
STARK : I got it. Create a heat seal.I could...I could supercharge the spire from below.
FRIDAY Running numbers
FRIDAY : A heat seal could work with enough power.
STARK: Thor, I got a plan.
THOR : We're out of time. "

An explosion would have vaporized the city and Thor with it.

Try using your eyes.

Thor was at the centre of the destruction of the entire Island. The destruction did not magically avoid his spot.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11166/111660425/8632103-7a23088c-afa1-4188-b1c8-4f1b93655444.gif

It's called banter.

carver9
Lol... no matter what you say or show, ABHI isn't going to accept that showing. His mind is made up. You'll be debating this for pages until YOU give up. I wish you the best of luck.

Darth Thor
Lol... no matter what you say or show, ABHI isn't going to accept that showing. His mind is made up. You'll be debating this for pages until YOU give up. I wish you the best of luck.

You'll notice I've given brief but to the point responses.

I know what he's like and have no intention of letting him troll me for pages.

abhilegend
Try using your eyes.

Thor was at the centre of the destruction of the entire Island. The destruction did not magically avoid his spot.

It wasn't an explosion, Thor would be vaporized if it was.

No, it's called denial in your part.

h1a8
Iron man survived too. It didn't look like something a class 50 or higher couldn't tank. It didn't look all that impressive Tbh.

I can list a lot of characters who could survive that explosion.

Lestov16

It was somewhere near the damage that Doomsday was doing with his energy shockwaves...

How is Hawkman being able to hang with Adam BS? He has magic wing armour made out of the most indestructible material in the universe. I'm not saying he's stronger than Black Adam (obviously, given the film's climax) But he was clearly able to match him when they both went at their base levels

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Iron man survived too. It didn't look like something a class 50 or higher couldn't tank. It didn't look all that impressive Tbh.

I can list a lot of characters who could survive that explosion.

Ironman was not at the epicenter of the explosion.

tkitna
Yeah Iron Man was on the outside of the blast.

9jaboy
Please do tell, How on earth would Adam stomp Superman.

h1a8
Ironman was not at the epicenter of the explosion.

There is no such thing. Stop making stuff up.
The island crumbled before exploding (in all directions). Both were approximately similar distance from the island.

joesha28
Trust me. Thor Fan and so MCU Thor Fan here. After L&T, DCEU Black Adam has this in the bag. 6-7/10 to Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.