Wonder Woman vs Superman BZ Delta vs Carver9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre Flashpoint version. No amps - characters have standard gear. The challenge here is to prove that Wonder Woman can pull either a split or a majority. Delta job is to counter that. No set date on the BZ yet. Currently discussing.

MrMind
who are you electing as judges

Delta1938
My BZ challenge was issued years ago. Standard BZ, us in control of our character. Are you trying to change my challenge, or do you accept it now after at least 6 years?

Delta1938
Derrick, hello!!

Delta1938
Derrick, did you change your mind again?

Delta1938
Originally posted by Delta1938
Derrick, hello!!

carver9
Delta, I haven't forgotten about this thread. You have to understand, you as a person requires a lot of energy (not only you, theres a couple of peeps on this site like this). I have to put a lot of effort and mental balance in just reading one post from you without going berserk. I have life things I'm focusing on right now, so once I get that out of the way, then i can mentally get myself ready for you.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Delta, I haven't forgotten about this thread. You have to understand, you as a person requires a lot of energy (not only you, theres a couple of peeps on this site like this). I have to put a lot of effort and mental balance in just reading one post from you without going berserk. I have life things I'm focusing on right now, so once I get that out of the way, then i can mentally get myself ready for you.

Nobody believes you and that's entirely your fault. Especially with your excuse on "peeps like me." So this isn't happening, you confirmed it.

carver9
Uuuummmm

Delta1938
So Carter, are we doing this or are you backing down like you have for years?

DarkSaint85
So is this happening?

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So is this happening?

I want it to. But carter despite agreeing to it, having apparently gotten a new job months ago, still isn't going for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.