Thor vs Darkseid H2H.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is the T-God at his regular unamped strength level against the DS that Clark humbled and blinded in a hands on man to God match, can Thor achieve the same results?

carver9
Yes

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Yes
laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Yes

Has Thor gotten a permanent strength upgrade for you to say this?

ShadowFyre
On average? No.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Has Thor gotten a permanent strength upgrade for you to say this? Come now D you know that any versus thread between a Marvel and a DC character will result in Carver automatically declaring the Marvel character the winner, no logic or common sense reasoning required. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Come now D you know that any versus thread between a Marvel and a DC character will result in Carver automatically declaring the Marvel character the winner, no logic or common sense reasoning required. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know, but I do give carter the chance to prove me wrong that his IQ isn't inferior to a retarded puppy. He has yet to prove me wrong.

lawest9
I know, but I do give carter the chance to prove me wrong that his IQ isn't inferior to a retarded puppy. He has yet to prove me wrong. Good luck on getting a response on that, Lol.

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Good luck on getting a response on that, Lol.

I imagine whoever reads the posts for him and writes his replies won't want to let him know why he wears a helmet and rides the short bus.

lawest9
I imagine whoever reads the posts for him and writes his replies won't want to let him know why he wears a helmet and rides the short bus. Jesus!!!!!🤪🤪🤪

Stoic
Has Thor gotten a permanent strength upgrade for you to say this?

Yes he actually has gotten a significant strength boost according to his recent battle with the Hulk who was said to be stronger than usual. However, it becomes a bit murky when trying to gauge the exact strength level that the Hulk was actually operating at.

To be clear, I am referring to instances before the Hulk had possession of Mjolnir, and before Thor became amped with gamma energy. Thor is a Sky Father, so I do not believe that it would be a stretch to suggest that he would be strong enough to physically defeat a Darkseid avatar which were typically Trans tier level characters.

lawest9
Hmm........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.