Knock at the Cabin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
M. Night Shyamalan's next movie

Dave Bautista and Rupert Grint

0wiBHEACNHs

its based off a novel...never read it myself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cabin_at_the_End_of_the_World

NemeBro
Looks gay

Patient_Leech
Looks to potentially be better than a lot of his recent movies.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Looks to potentially be better than a lot of his recent movies.

I didn't mind the previous movie that he did, Old

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
I didn't mind the previous movie that he did, Old

Yeah, I liked the concept. Just didn't think it was executed very well. But to be fair, it was a very difficult thing to pull off.

Robtard
Shyamalan is very hit and miss, probably more miss.

Will check this out at home though.

Patient_Leech
Watched this last night.

It's well done in a lot of ways and I enjoyed the performances.

Something felt lacking about how well the premise was fleshed out. I suppose that's frequently been a problem with M. Night, though.

It's kind of a cool idea being sort of a Biblical apocalypse allegory or something, but it's just that nothing really makes any sense.

So I give it a 7/10, and I feel like that's a little generous.

(I liked Old, too, as an idea, but that was the execution that was lacking. It was a pretty ambitious film to do right, though, I admit.)

Kazenji
Still need to see this movie

i've only got access to it through Amazon prime, But have to pay for it to watch it...F that.

Patient_Leech
I agree. Definitely don't give Jeff Bezos any more money.

What really gets on my nerves is when there is an old movie I want to see and you have to pay for it on there. I'm like, "Bezos, you motherf#cker." So I just go be a pirate...

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I agree. Definitely don't give Jeff Bezos any more money.

What really gets on my nerves is when there is an old movie I want to see and you have to pay for it on there. I'm like, "Bezos, you motherf#cker." So I just go be a pirate...

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/media/give-them-nothing-but-take-from-them-everything-300-spartan-quote-2-gif.45655/full

Estacado
Crap movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.