Black Adam vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins
cis off full capacity

DarkSaint85
BA phucks him up.

Fight me, Phildo.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BA phucks him up.

Fight me, Phildo.

why dont u summon him

Philosophía
BA phucks him up.

Fight me, Phildo. I'll agree.

We'll just have to make love instead.

Smurph
idk

Apparently lightning makes Magneto immortal now

Philosophía
And sexy.

ODG
Originally posted by Smurph
idk

Apparently lightning makes Magneto immortal now I admit I didn't read Hickman's take on X-Men before he left but the synergy between Storm and Magneto is... surprising based on the results.

But even if Magneto survived having his heart plucked out by Uranos, that'd still count as a forum win, right?

DarkSaint85
For Uranos, yeah. As Mags was out of the fight for a bit.

Smurph
Originally posted by ODG
I admit I didn't read Hickman's take on X-Men before he left but the synergy between Storm and Magneto is... surprising based on the results.

But even if Magneto survived having his heart plucked out by Uranos, that'd still count as a forum win, right? Yeah, so Black Adam could win with a heart pluck but if he calls down the lightning, watch out

lolz

ODG
^ Am I wrong for instinctively thinking that unless the lightning user means to synergize with Magneto, that lighting isn't an auto-loss for an opponent of Magneto?

DarkSaint85
Especially magical lightning.....

MrMind
For Uranos, yeah. As Mags was out of the fight for a bit.

uranus

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by MrMind
uranus ahh Mindy and poop holes. laughing out loud

Philosophía
Especially magical lightning..... Well, Magneto can block magic and absorb lightning.

If you'd be a very flexible, rabid Magneto fanboy and reach so much you'd be able to touch the moon, by squinting you'd, perhaps, say he could absorb magical lightning.

Suffice to say I'm not!

Or am I?

ha-som

DarkSaint85
What are sentences but words in funny order?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.