Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
DEADPOOL 3 Official Teaser Announcement (2024)

smfQRyUtmiM
Link

You're welcome, KMC.

Darth Thor
Ha! Should be good. Long wait though.

Patient_Leech
My friend just sent me this.

I'm excited for more X-men mockery. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
enjoyed first one, second one not so much..

so this one here, i hope will be good

riv6672

Impediment

MADMAN01
2nd teaser out now

Kazenji
Szj1iqYanFM

BruceSkywalker
since this will be rate r, i wanna see a ton of nudity

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kazenji
Szj1iqYanFM

Its adorable they explained why it wont break canon.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
since this will be rate r, i wanna see a ton of nudity

Have you heard of Pron? It's basically the main thing the internet is used for.

You should look it up. P-R-O-N. Pron. It's good stuff. thumb up

CoolBlackKnight
Looking forward to this for sure.

riv6672
xW-zNOT4P1A

Patient_Leech
I was about to request someone to post it. Good man. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
just watched the trailer

looks good and hopefully it will be

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I was about to request someone to post it. Good man. thumb up
big grin

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
big grin

I had a pirate stream playing on my phone while driving to a party, so I couldn't pay too much attention to it.

But I will take a closer look when I get a chance.

Kazenji
Not only Wolverine but also the OG Pyro actor is back too

at 1:49 that's apparently Lady Deadpool.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
This looks like it's going to be quite good.

Khazra Reborn

Robtard
I do have one gripe that it's centered on another multiverse arch. I'm tired of that shit already.

Still going to watch this in the theater of course.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
I do have one gripe that it's centered on another multiverse arch. I'm tired of that shit already.

Still going to watch this in the theater of course.

I think that's the point, homie. It needs to be spoofed.

Robtard
*grabs crotch*

Spoof this!

Darth Thor
Think this is a reasonable use of the multiverse when we're going to literally bring in the Deadpool from another studio/film universe.

riv6672
*grabs crotch*

Spoof this!
^^^A spoof of a spoof. confused

TheVaultDweller
cen0rBKLuYE

Looks like a version Cassandra Nova that's the villain? At least going by the brief glimpses in the trailer.

Shadow_King
Agreed, from the appearance i do believe it is cassandra nova. Also, it looks like they got around with out messing "Logan" movie, looks like it is a different wolverine from another universe.

Impediment

Patient_Leech
Looks like gold, and I don't even like The X-Men.

riv6672

riv6672
Haha, I love the Liefeld shout out! big grin

https://i.ibb.co/cJgp6VV/IMG-0159.webp

KingD19
The villain is indeed Cassandra Nova.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Agreed, from the appearance i do believe it is cassandra nova. Also, it looks like they got around with out messing "Logan" movie, looks like it is a different wolverine from another universe.

I think its a prequel to Logan. That said Logan seemed like an alternate timeline story anyway.

Robtard
I got the vibe that it's an entirely different Wolverine than what we've had.

Apparently Shawn Levy has dropped that the film 'Logan' is MCU canon.

Khazra Reborn

KingD19
From what Paradox said "This Logan failed his entire world", it's clear he's a variant and whatever he screwed up, it set his world into a tailspin. That's why he's basically a drunk, his claws don't work even though he's decades younger than Old Man Logan, suicidal(evidenced by him happily putting his skull against Deadpool's gun) and why the bartender pointed out how Logan wasn't welcome in that bar, or anywhere else. It seems it's public knowledge how bad he screwed the pooch. Also he's wearing a comiic-accurate suit which no movie Wolverine has ever worn.

Robtard
Eh, that wasn't suicidal, that's a man who knows he has a bullet proof adamantinum skull and a healing factor that will heal him even if the bullets are adamantium.

KingD19
Eh, that wasn't suicidal, that's a man who knows he has a bullet proof adamantinum skull and a healing factor that will heal him even if the bullets are adamantium.
Obviously, he knows he can heal, but we've never seen a Logan so resigned to getting injured that he'd willingly put a gun to his head. Every other time he's been met with aggression, he's got his claws out, ready to brawl, and has probably already sliced the gun in half. Did it in X-Men, The Wolverine, DoFP, Logan, Origins. He doesn't like people threatening him, but this is the first and only time he's ever been like, "Fine, do it." If he's not suicidal, he's at least given up on life and has lost that killer edge until he's pushed too far like Deadpool inevitably did.

Robtard
I saw it more as a "try it and see, bub", than a "meh, I don't care because my feelings are hurt". We'll see though, maybe.

But yes, this Logan is obviously a bum in a slump and DP getting him out of that slump and bumhood will be a plot point.

KingD19
The reason I made that assumption is that literally every other time someone pulls a gun on him aside from X2 when he didn't want to cause a shootout with the entire police force and risk the squishy X-Men who couldn't heal getting hurt/killed, he has popped his claws immediately and either outright murdered the guy who drew down on him, or sliced the gun apart to prove a point.

Sliced the shotgun in half in X1, Turned the soldiers into lunch meat in X2 that attacked the mansion, Popped his claws in his hotel room and in the White House/Oval Office kitchen in DoFP, Sliced the guys arm off in Logan, went batsh*t on the Yakuza in the Wolverine, etc.... Guns vs Logan = You're gonna learn. And this time he was like, "Go for it". He didn't even pop his claws until later after whatever it is Deadpool does that really makes him aggro. His "try it and see" is usually him making your gun worthless and then putting his claws at you or in you. He's never just given someone the okay to pull the trigger.

Robtard
Not saying you're factually wrong, I just saw the scene differently.

Darth Thor
I also saw the scene as - Yeah do it, see what happens.

Although its also possible hes tried suicide in the past and failed, kinda like MCU Bruce Banner.

Kazenji
Good lineup at the 1:52 mark in the trailer showing Azazel, Lady Deathstrike, Toad and a few others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.