"The great experiment is a failure"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Blame whoever you want.

It's the racist right's fault, sure. I say it's provocateurs on both sides, combined with crusader mindsets that dehumanize political opposition to the point of wanting to murder them, but who cares what I think?

But one thing for certain, is this is not what success looks like. Constant hateful rhetoric is not what success looks like. A senator, congressman, or president taking the pulpit to denounce enemies of the state is not what success looks like. Constant mass shootings, violence.

And you know what else doesn't? Sensitivity training. Company policies against an even bringing up sensitive topics at the work place. Disinformation vetting and silencing. Alternative platforms popping up and being targeted by funders or banks and turning to crypto currency.

Jan. 6. Burning buildings, defund the police, media outlets justifying every bad act from their own.

Here's the bottom line: We have been trying to force this great experiment, this salad bowl or melting pot or however you want to call it, for many decades now, and have FAILED in our mission of unity.

I'm talking about Democracy here people. Democracy sucks, and has failed.

Robtard
impotent rage

A feeling of intense anger, anxiety, and panic over something/someone, coupled with a complete lack of power to do anything about it. Typically experienced by keyboard warriors when confronted on their most cherished ideals and beliefs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.