MCU Moon Knight vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Creed has all his film feats
No BFR

Who wins

tkitna
Moon Knight

KingD19
Creed...gets demolished. After seeing everything Moon Knight can do when he's actually putting in effort, Sabretooth has no chance.

BruceSkywalker
Creed gets his ass beat

HulkIsHulk
I think Moon Knight is gonna be thrashed if its Marc or Steven is in control. If Jake is in control, I'd back MK.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I think Moon Knight is gonna be thrashed if its Marc or Steven is in control. If Jake is in control, I'd back MK.
Regardless of who's in control they outclass Creed physically in every category, including healing factor as MK was porcupines by spears and was healed as soon as they were no longer in his body. There's no rraly way he can win.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Regardless of who's in control they outclass Creed physically in every category, including healing factor as MK was porcupines by spears and was healed as soon as they were no longer in his body. There's no rraly way he can win.
And what is Moon Knight gonna do to Creed to put him down? He's taken optic blasts and stayed conscious (both movies), tanked getting hit by Storm lighting which blew him through a concrete wall, jumped off a nuclear silo, laughed at when faced by a firing squad, shrugged off Gambits shockwaves.

And what feat does MK have that makes you think he outclasses Victor in every way? No way he's stronger than Victor.
Faster. Yes.
More skilled. Ofc
Tougher. No way.
Healing is a wash.
Besides, the spear incident actually incapacitated him for a while.

tkitna
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
No way he's stronger than Victor.
Faster. Yes.
More skilled. Ofc
Tougher. No way.
Healing is a wash.
Besides, the spear incident actually incapacitated him for a while.

Stronger? Seriously?

In the beginning of this video he is physically pulverizing a demon that just discarded a steel door. He crumbles a steel bumper with his hand like it was nothing. Casually leaps between buildings. Jumps and actually flies. Lands on the ground with Marrow and destroys the street. Gets thrown through a concrete wall.

He outclasses Creed in just about every category.

27y7Dwvhq7g

Kazenji
Moon Knight KO's Creed.

K-Dog
haven't watched Moon Night at all--just going by that video--looks like he is given enough power to complete a task by a mystical being. Uses just enough strength to ko regular guys, then the whole bumper bending/flying/jumping/ demon whooping stuff goes higher as needed. Guessing he would be able to overcome Sabertooth.

riv6672
Originally posted by carthage
Creed has all his film feats
No BFR

Who wins
Moon Knight owns him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.