Pre Vizsla vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Canon and both at their peak and best who will win in the following:

1. H2H combat
2. Light sabers only
3. All out fight both use full powers and abilities hence Vizsla can full make use of his Mando suite and tech etc

Underachiever59
This is almost hilariously one-sided. The only area Pre Vizsla might stand a chance is in H2H, and even then I doubt it. Considering how effective Dooku's H2H was against Obi-Wan and Anakin simultaneously, I doubt Pre Vizsla can actually pressure Dooku whatsoever.

ozz81
Originally posted by Underachiever59
This is almost hilariously one-sided. The only area Pre Vizsla might stand a chance is in H2H, and even then I doubt it. Considering how effective Dooku's H2H was against Obi-Wan and Anakin simultaneously, I doubt Pre Vizsla can actually pressure Dooku whatsoever.

Cool but what reckon about mando suit reckon it might be to fast for dooku?

Underachiever59
Originally posted by ozz81
Cool but what reckon about mando suit reckon it might be to fast for dooku?

Not at all. Pre Vizsla couldn't even contend with early TCW Kenobi when going all out using his suit's features. Hell, we know Vizsla lost to Dooku in TCW off-screen, since Vizsla had a lightsaber scar on his face which he attributed to a "parting gift from Count Dooku."

ozz81
^ wow excuse my ignorance so they actually fought ?

Darth Thor

Doubt it would have been much of a fight.

Underachiever59

Canonically, yes, they have actually fought. Both in Legends and Canon. However, we never get to see the fight take place. We just know Pre Viszla failed to kill Dooku, and was left with a scar on his face, indicating he lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.