Cap Vs Herc (stats equalised)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I keep hearing Herc has skills. Who wins in a 2 round fight classic Cap or Herc.

Round one, both equalised to Cap stats.

Round two, both equalised to Herc stats.

Who wins and why?

Smurph
Cap twice.

"The god of the sky might be your father, boy, but the Stars (and Stripes) are your daddy"

Cue soundtrack

zopzop
Hercules literally invented a fighting style or something and has thousands of years of experience in combat. He should slaughter Cap.

Delta1938
Originally posted by zopzop
Hercules literally invented a fighting style or something and has thousands of years of experience in combat. He should slaughter Cap.

Pankration. Which in real life, though debated, might be the origin of all Martial Arts, eastern and western.

lawest9
Steve in both.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I keep hearing Herc has skills. Who wins in a 2 round fight classic Cap or Herc.

Round one, both equalised to Cap stats.

Round two, both equalised to Herc stats.

Who wins and why?

Herc is skilled... for a brick. When compared to an absolute retard like Thor.

He gets anally raped by Steve twice and gives you the awkward boner.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He gets anally raped by Steve twice and gives you the awkward boner. Why me Stilt? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Because you keep making Herc threads lately and let's face it, you have always had this hate-sex thing with the character.

You're basically a dark, BDSM version of Leonidas, who is in a genuine "never gonna hurt you, love" love-love with Herc.

Old Man Whirly!
Because you keep making Herc threads lately and let's face it, you have always had this hate-sex thing with the character.

You're basically a dark, BDSM version of Leonidas, who is in a genuine "never gonna hurt you, love" love-love with Herc. laughing out loud Lost but laughing Stilt! thumb up

zopzop

In a comic fight? Sure. USA power up is just too much. In a forum fight? Hercules mauls him.

You're basically a dark, BDSM version of Leonidas, who is in a genuine "never gonna hurt you, love" love-love with Herc.
Can you blame either of them? Hercules is brutally hot. Much hotter than the blonde metrosexual.

Facee

For your wet dreams.

https://ibb.co/hsLKzgT

StiltmanFTW
In a comic fight? Sure. USA power up is just too much. In a forum fight? Hercules mauls him.

In a forum fight, Steve has a billion of skill feats, while Herc has 3-4.

Can you blame either of them? Hercules is brutally hot. Much hotter than the blonde metrosexual.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Facee
For your wet dreams.

https://ibb.co/hsLKzgT

https://i.ibb.co/Kz5XP6M/bcwolv.png

DarkSaint85

ZopTop.

Wonder Man
I think Hercules can reach a peek that retaliates and get a hand up for the death grip.

StiltmanFTW
I think you need a shrink, Wonder Man.

DarkSaint85
Zopzop would love to be in that death grip.

Wonder Man
To quote Freud. In your dreams.

Smurph
^ sassy

Stoic

Wonder Man
However when fighting the Lion 🦁 Of Olympus always remember his den.

DarkSaint85
Zopzop would love to be in that den

Smurph
Zopzop is the den

h1a8
Cap twice

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zopzop would love to be in that den
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zopzop would love to be in that death grip.
If only! LOL

But back on topic, Hercules wins.

StiltmanFTW
Herc doesn't have the feats to beat Night Trasher, let alone Cap.

zopzop
https://i.postimg.cc/tZTQnq7k/how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

cdtm

Isn't NT's only real feat against a worn out Junzo Muto, who still ended up looking worse then Luke Cage and Misty Knight? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

*Thrasher.

Cancel yourself.

StiltmanFTW
Trust me, his kind doesn't care about spelling their names (or anything else, for that matter) right.

Wonder Man
Hercules can do any task and be virtually unstoppable in accomplishment. Hercules wins hands down. Or labors if you prefer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.