Who in Marvel is equal to Perpetua and her sons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Not just in terms of power, but in terms of their status within the established hierarchy.

Who is Marvel's equivalent of-
*Perpetua
*World Forger
*Monitor (original)
*Anti-Monitor

lawest9
I would say that the LT comes the closest.

zopzop
No one. LT AND IB got rolled by Korvac for chrissake. Marvel's cosmics are jokes.

The closest thing is these guys :
https://i.postimg.cc/dDgJkXGY/image.jpg
And even then, it's iffy.

MrMind
Eternity, infinity and living tribunal

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Eternity, infinity and living tribunal These entities are universal level, Perpetual and her sons are multiversal.

TheManWhoLaughs
Eternity and Celestials

LordGod
Originally posted by lawest9
These entities are universal level, Perpetual and her sons are multiversal. This thread isn't just about the power of the individuals. I'm more curious what Marvel characters fill the same general role within the hierarchy.

Galan007
In terms of *just* status/position within the established hierarchy...

Perpetua = Multi-Eternity, maybe?
Anti-Monitor = Chaos King or Abraxas, maybe?
Monitor = Eternity, maybe?
World Forger = Shaper of Worlds + Glorian, maybe?

TheManWhoLaughs
Perpetua is the one who birthed the multiverse from void . Chaos king would be empty hand or darkest knight

Astner
Originally posted by TheManWhoLaughs
Eternity and Celestials
This. Their roles, feats, and limits are very similar according to the most recent revisions, particularly by Ewing, of these characters.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Astner
This. Their roles, feats, and limits are very similar according to the most recent revisions, particularly by Ewing, of these characters.
Not really.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not really.

Lol...keep it in your pants darling.

LordGod
Originally posted by Astner
This. Their roles, feats, and limits are very similar according to the most recent revisions, particularly by Ewing, of these characters. How so?

deft
Perpetua - Multi-Eternity
World Forger - Phoenix Force
Monitor - Uatu
Anti-Monitor - Hunger

carver9
Celestial. Perpetua taxed herself destroying a Universe. Marvels best can wave a universe away. Crazy thing is, she's more powerful than her children.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Celestial. Perpetua taxed herself destroying a Universe. Marvels best can wave a universe away. Crazy thing is, she's more powerful than her children.
Name one character who has destroyed a universe in one attack let alone hand wave a universe in marvel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deft
Perpetua - Multi-Eternity
World Forger - Phoenix Force
Monitor - Uatu
Anti-Monitor - Hunger
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol...keep it in your pants darling.
Let's not pretend you have any idea about these characters, shall we?

Magnificent M
Original Monitor?
The one who watched TV a lot and provided weapons?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Name one character who has destroyed a universe in one attack let alone hand wave a universe in marvel.

Lol...Molecule Man had Universes in a box as a play toy. Why ask this question when you know it exists?

DarkSaint85
Lol...Molecule Man had Universes in a box as a play toy. Why ask this question when you know it exists?

It was only a representation of the Omniverse though.

I can have a box with the Moon in it. But it's obviously not the real moon.

Galan007
thumb up It was a metaphorical representation of the Omniverse. Not a literal one.

Owen was just simplifying Schrodinger's "cat in a box" thought experiment to Lifebringer, in cosmic terms -- the surrounding context of their conversation explicitly indicates such.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up It was a metaphorical representation of the Omniverse. Not a literal one.

Owen was just simplifying Schrodinger's "cat in a box" thought experiment to Lifebringer, in cosmic terms -- the surrounding context of their conversation explicitly indicates such.

So do you think this is carter lying, or having trouble reading?

Galan007
In carver's defense, it is a common misconception.

A lot of us originally thought that Owen had literally stuffed the Omniverse inside a shoebox... But upon rereads, that is definitely not the case. The entire issue was packed with metaphors, and that was no exception -- it essentially amounted to a visual aid/allegory and nothing more.

Delta1938
There's also he just looks at the pretty pictures.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
In carver's defense, it is a common misconception.

A lot of us originally thought that Owen had literally stuffed the Omniverse inside a shoebox... But upon rereads, that is definitely not the case. The entire issue was packed with metaphors, and that was no exception -- it essentially amounted to a visual aid/allegory and nothing more.

This. Few are as enlightened as we.

abhilegend
Did he now?

carver9
Perpetua is Universal, at full power. There are plenty of beings above that power level. Her sons are much weaker than her. They had to fusion with each other to even stand a chance at fighting her. The showings are there but she is being wanked to oblivion.

DarkSaint85

Post the scans.

carver9
Why? Seems like most disagree with it.

DarkSaint85
Why? Seems like most disagree with it.

What's your proof that it's the actual Omniverse inside the box?

MrMind
Perpetua is Universal, at full power. There are plenty of beings above that power level. Her sons are much weaker than her. They had to fusion with each other to even stand a chance at fighting her. The showings are there but she is being wanked to oblivion.

Did u just say perpetua is universal....even though she created a freaking multiverse...

abhilegend
Do show us a marvel character destroying a universe in one attack.

carver9
Did u just say perpetua is universal....even though she created a freaking multiverse...

She did? Scans showing how she created it.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's your proof that it's the actual Omniverse inside the box?

I'm conceding that argument since people disagree with it. No proof needed.

DarkSaint85
I'm conceding that argument since people disagree with it. No proof needed.

Most things you say are disagreed with; guess you conceded those too. Fair enough.

kevdude

Just wondering, who do you put above her? shifty

carver9
Most cosmics that are above Universal level which is a lot of them.

MrMind
if i show you a scan of her creating a multiverse will you send me your juicy lips pics

carver9
Post the scan, please

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by kevdude
Just wondering, who do you put above her? shifty

Carver's answer: the ones who are above her, duh.

laughing out loud

carver9
Beyonder, LT, One Above all, OBA, Tiamut, heck, a high end Galactus could probably stalemate her.

MrMind
Post the scan, please

what you think is happening in this scan? universal multiverse?
https://imgur.com/a/TdVAle9

now post your juicy lips

DarkSaint85
Beyonder, LT, One Above all, OBA, Tiamut, heck, a high end Galactus could probably stalemate her.

And how about Jean Grey?

MrMind
hello carver?

now post your juicy lips

Delta1938
If you can check his Xbox profile you can see those juicy lips.

MrMind
carver where u at
you asked for proof

now do you concede?

carver9

now post your juicy lips

"It is a multiverse, come see. I have nearly finished shaping it OFF PANEL into being. Is it not beautiful". I'm guess she pulled a World Forger and had to have a special room with a special tool to create this multiverse but this is me guessing since the shit was done off panel. Next scan, please.

TheManWhoLaughs
bruh

DarkSaint85
So you agree she creates one, whether offpanel or no, she created a multiverse. Good to know.

carver9
By unknown means. Yes, she did create it. Scans on how she did it would be great.

DarkSaint85

Yes, she did.

Glad we cleared that up laughing out loud

-Pr-
"It is a multiverse, come see. I have nearly finished shaping it OFF PANEL into being. Is it not beautiful". I'm guess she pulled a World Forger and had to have a special room with a special tool to create this multiverse but this is me guessing since the shit was done off panel. Next scan, please.

"Off-panel" doesn't literally mean you just make up whatever shit you want.

DarkSaint85
Tbh, Alfred could have done the exact same, Pr. We just don't know. It's obvious that any character could have done the same - I mean, Galactus does what he does with the help of special tools and tech, but nobody here begrudges him his tools.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

DC comics encyclopedia new edition
'Godlike powers. Including the ability to create multiverseS '
https://ibb.co/QJ3p0gr

MrMind
Perpetua is Universal, at full power. There are plenty of beings above that power level. Her sons are much weaker than her. They had to fusion with each other to even stand a chance at fighting her. The showings are there but she is being wanked to oblivion. Originally posted by carver9

so perpetua is only universal despite having the power to create multiverses

but molecule man automatically put an actual omniverse in the box even though it's just a visual representation ? right carve?

your double standard is destroying all the politicians out there

Delta1938
Carter, give it up like you did the BZ you backed down from.....for the second time.

Enzeru
Didn't the Moira personality of Legion put the 616 universe into a box and toss it into fire? I don't think that the upper level cosmics in Marvel struggle to wreck universes, if they feel like it.

I was always of the opinion that when it comes to reality warping and messing with universes and multiverses, Marvel takes the cake over DC.
DC has a focus on strength and speed, while Marvel has a focus on telekinesis / telepathy (which in some instances grants complete control over atoms) and reality warping. The latter abilities are even more hax than whatever the Speed Force can provide.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
Didn't the Moira personality of Legion put the 616 universe into a box and toss it into fire? I don't think that the upper level cosmics in Marvel struggle to wreck universes, if they feel like it.

I was always of the opinion that when it comes to reality warping and messing with universes and multiverses, Marvel takes the cake over DC.
DC has a focus on strength and speed, while Marvel has a focus on telekinesis / telepathy (which in some instances grants complete control over atoms) and reality warping. The latter abilities are even more hax than whatever the Speed Force can provide.

You think Marvel have more reality warpers?

Enzeru

You think Marvel have more reality warpers?

No, I think that when you talk about Marvel powerhouses, you're often looking at characters, who can warp reality or control atoms and molecules. Sentry, Silver Surfer, Scarlet Witch, Nate Grey, Jean Grey etc. Omega level mutants are essentially cheaters.

And when you talk about DC powerhouses, it's about strength, speed and durability most of the time. Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter etc.

DarkSaint85
No, I think that when you talk about Marvel powerhouses, you're often looking at characters, who can warp reality or control atoms and molecules. Sentry, Silver Surfer, Scarlet Witch, Nate Grey, Jean Grey etc. Omega level mutants are essentially cheaters.

And when you talk about DC powerhouses, it's about strength, speed and durability most of the time. Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter etc.

Ah, that's because the two main DC guys (Bats and Supes) cheat with their plot armour in every comic they're in, thanks to the 5D imps.

Enzeru

Ah, that's because the two main DC guys (Bats and Supes) cheat with their plot armour in every comic they're in, thanks to the 5D imps.

Have you played the new Gotham Knights game yet? Is it any good? I've been avoiding it, because it's locked to 30 FPS on the PS5. That's unacceptable for an action game in 2022.

Spoiler: Batman didn't have his cockroach powers in that game, so he is dead there.

MrMind

if only we care about the opinions of marvel fanboys

if only...

abhilegend

laughing out loud

DC events in last ten years are nothing but DBZ style power ups. Marvel can't catch up at all.

MrMind
not one point in the last 60 years of marvel publication history have they come close in term of power to dc

the only time you can sorta make an argument was during the n52 era

it's a completely different ball game now

Sajoma

MrMind
damn perma banned after 3 posts...

ODG
Originally posted by LordGod
Not just in terms of power, but in terms of their status within the established hierarchy.

Who is Marvel's equivalent of-
*Perpetua
*World Forger
*Monitor (original)
*Anti-Monitor In terms of hype? The Ultimate Ultimates. And I suppose Oblivion/Chaos King.

In terms of power? Yeah. Let's not pretend. Either for Perpetua and her spawn or the Ultimate Ultimates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.