AoTC Anakin Skywalker vs S7 Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

Sheev
1. Ahsoka after a hard fight. She was more or less equal to Maul in sabers, and I don't think Anakin was quite there yet.

2. No clue. Neither of them have many notable force feats.

3. Ahsoka narrowly.

Jmanghan
^Agree. Good fight though.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Sheev
1. Ahsoka after a hard fight. She was more or less equal to Maul in sabers, and I don't think Anakin was quite there yet.

She wasnt equal to Maul in Sabers. He disarmed her of both her weapons, whilst being more focused on trying to escape the planet.

Filoni also stated she needed that breather because she was exerting herself to keep up with him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
She wasnt equal to Maul in Sabers. He disarmed her of both her weapons, whilst being more focused on trying to escape the planet.

Filoni also stated she needed that breather because she was exerting herself to keep up with him. Thoughts on the match-up? Ahsoka would also obviously have S1-S6 experience as well as novels and comics. I think it's pretty close.

I don't think she was equal to Maul persay but I do think she pushed him hard enough to say she'd best AoTC Anakin, who I have as below S7 Maul, definitely.

Sheev
Agree

Ahsoka was obviously very close to Maul's level in sabers. Closer than AOTC Anakin would have been imo.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thoughts on the match-up? Ahsoka would also obviously have S1-S6 experience as well as novels and comics. I think it's pretty close.

I don't think she was equal to Maul persay but I do think she pushed him hard enough to say she'd best AoTC Anakin, who I have as below S7 Maul, definitely.

Yeah agreed.

Although the Kenobi flashback did show us AOTC Anakin was stronger/superior to AOTC Kenobi in sabers. With Kenobi only out maneuvering him to best him (although he did make a comment that he may beat him for once).

Not that this puts AOTC Anakin on/above Maul level, but I wouldn't underestimate him either.

Originally posted by Sheev
Agree

Ahsoka was obviously very close to Maul's level in sabers. Closer than AOTC Anakin would have been imo.

I think "very close" is also over stating it. Maul was clearly her better. So it was a notable difference.

Now Rebels Maul and Ahsoka seemed very close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.