Hi I'm new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Macklemore
So Raz just sent me a welcome message and to introduce myself here. Well, I'm 30 years old, unemployed and I don't like going outside that much. Hopefully, I can make some good online friends here. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Macklemore
So Raz just sent me a welcome message and to introduce myself here. Well, I'm 30 years old, unemployed and I don't like going outside that much. Hopefully, I can make some good online friends here. smile hello new member, welcome to our house in the middle of our street. smile

Macklemore
Thank you, Mr. Old Man Whirly!

I hope this forum isn't riddled with racism and paedophilia like other message boards...

Can Raz make me a moderator so I can control content and get paid? Seems like a good job for me.

Old Man Whirly!
Thank you, Mr. Old Man Whirly!

I hope this forum isn't riddled with racism and paedophilia like other message boards...

Can Raz make me a moderator so I can control content and get paid? Seems like a good job for me. Cracklemore Macklemore!

Macklemore
*Questions, questions, questions*

What's the crack?

Old Man Whirly!
*Questions, questions, questions*

What's the crack? I don't know but never take a drug named after a body part. smile

FalconPaunch!
Well, now my name is Falcon Paunch!

More of an action than a butt.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Well, now my name is Falcon Paunch!

More of an action than a butt. but a paunch is also a belly. So it's also a body part. smile

FalconPaunch!
I paunch you in your belly rugby style! robot

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I paunch you in your belly rugby style! robot laughing out loud

vefaxoc282
Hi there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.