DCEU Hawkman vs MCU Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

playa1258
This is actually a pretty good fight. HM is tank, skilled, strong as hell and with high level gear.

FrothByte
Hawkman puts up a decent fight but he loses to Thor. Thor just has more feats, more attack options, more destructive output, and a more lethal weapon.

carver9
Split tbh

abhilegend
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hawkman puts up a decent fight but he loses to Thor. Thor just has more feats, more attack options, more destructive output, and a more lethal weapon.
Not really. Thor simply can't put him down.

tkitna
Thor wins

Old Man Whirly!
Thor and it's relatively easy. None of them in this film Adam included impressed me much.

abhilegend
As opposed to the so much impressive Thor feats in Love and Thunder?

Guestdude
Thor one shots him. Lightning is too powerful

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by abhilegend
As opposed to the so much impressive Thor feats in Love and Thunder? hey he did the splits.Originally posted by Guestdude
Thor one shots him. Lightning is too powerful thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Guestdude
Thor one shots him. Lightning is too powerful
Hawkman easily redirected Adam's lightning which was far more powerful and even protected civilians from it when it blew up intergang Base.

Thor isn't doing shit to him. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
hey he did the splits. thumb up
Carter splits him in two with his axe.

Old Man Whirly!
https://youtu.be/rLL11dEMGdU

Old Man Whirly!
He just hits the ground and spams lightning. Or flies in the air and releases lightning.

Guestdude

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He just hits the ground and spams lightning. Or flies in the air and releases lightning.

He is fighting Hawkman here.

A single slap in the face will hospitalize Hawkman for the rest of his life.

5tECzZ9vcsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tECzZ9vcsk

abhilegend

Guestdude

abhilegend

Guestdude

riv6672
Ha, this is all the fun of the versus forum w.out having to go there renske

abhilegend

Guestdude

abhilegend

Guestdude

abhilegend

tkitna
I have a serious question. When Shazam and Black Adam change after shouting "Shazam", is that output different than what they are actually capable of? I honestly dont know and thats why i'm asking. Isnt it more of a magical metamorphosis than their actual output?

Guestdude

Senor Cage
Thor isn't one-shotting. He's not beating Adam, but takes a split from Hawkman.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Senor Cage

That's a pretty fair analysis from you Senor.

Naturally I believe Thor would take more wins, but Hawkman is defo a tough opponent for him.

FrothByte

None of these characters are one-shotting each other.

Personally, I have Adam winning majority over Thor but Thor will still take a number of wins. Adam is fast but wasn't fast enough to avoid all hits from Hawkman, and a few hits from Stormbreaker is going to really mess him up.

Thor vs. Hawkman on the other hand, Thor wins 10/10. Hawkman is very tanky and packs a decent punch but he doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can take out Thor. He'll put up a long, decent fight but anything he can do, Thor can do better.

Guestdude

Senor Cage
None of these characters are one-shotting each other.

Personally, I have Adam winning majority over Thor but Thor will still take a number of wins. Adam is fast but wasn't fast enough to avoid all hits from Hawkman, and a few hits from Stormbreaker is going to really mess him up.

Thor vs. Hawkman on the other hand, Thor wins 10/10. Hawkman is very tanky and packs a decent punch but he doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can take out Thor. He'll put up a long, decent fight but anything he can do, Thor can do better.

Maybe Hawkman is just that fast. They did make him out to be top tier, overall. Thor aint putting him down easy, especially with shields at his disposal.

FrothByte
Maybe Hawkman is just that fast. They did make him out to be top tier, overall. Thor aint putting him down easy, especially with shields at his disposal.

Nah dude, you want to claim Hawkman has superspeed you'll need to prove that. "Top tier" doesn't mean you get every single power out there, and who said anything about him being top tier anyway?

Besides, I agree that Thor isn't putting him down easily, but I just don't see any way that Hawkman can put down Thor.

I mean think about it. What exactly do you think Hawkman can do to knock out or kill Thor?

Senor Cage
He's good enough to hang with Adam so he's at least low top tier. Definitely not on the level of Adam and his armor is durable enough to tank hits from top tiers like him.

FrothByte
He's good enough to hang with Adam so he's at least low top tier. Definitely not on the level of Adam and his armor is durable enough to tank hits from top tiers like him.

I don't know man. If Black Adam is top tier and Hawkman is clearly not his equal then i wouldn't call him top tier. High-end is more like it, but I don't think it's worth it to argue semantics

The important part is that we haven't really seen Hawkman do anything that can potentially take out Thor. He'll definitely be a pain to take out, but in the end he just doesn't have enough feats to justify giving him a win against Thor.

HulkIsHulk
Oh dear god I think we got H1's Marvel counterpart in Guestdude

Guestdude

abhilegend

FrothByte
WTF are you talking about?
He ganked Sabaac with his axe and later literally drove a pipe through his chest.

If he lands a shot with his axe, it's gonna be game over for Thor.

Sabbac is not Thor. Thor has multiple feats of getting stabbed and slashed with sharp weapons then continuing to fight without much difficulty.

Besides, Hakwman only got those hits in because 1. Sabbac was distracted and 2. Sabbac didn't have a weapon to block it with. Both aren't applicable in this scenario.

Guestdude

abhilegend
Sabbac is not Thor. Thor has multiple feats of getting stabbed and slashed with sharp weapons then continuing to fight without much difficulty.

Loki stabbing him was enough to stagger him. He isn't faring well with an axe to the chest.

Good thing for Carter is that he's far faster than Thor.

abhilegend

FrothByte
Loki stabbing him was enough to stagger him. He isn't faring well with an axe to the chest.

Good thing for Carter is that he's far faster than Thor.

Yeah it staggered him for a second then he beat the crap out of Loki, After about a minute he's back in full fighting form without issues. It's the same scenario after he got stabbed by Gungir and even after Hela hacked at his face with a magical sword. Hawkman has zero feats to show that a single axe hit from him is enough to take out someone as durable as Thor.

In comparison, Thor actually does have a feat of using his axe to seriously injure and even kill someone with top tier durability.

And again, nowhere is Hawkman shown to move faster than Thor. I think what you mean to say is that BA can't consistently move in superspeed which is why Hawkman is able to land hits on him.

abhilegend
Yeah it staggered him for a second then he beat the crap out of Loki, After about a minute he's back in full fighting form without issues.

He was staggering even when he came to Cap later and took a car to stand up after he landed. He was certainly not without issues.

Hela had him helpless until Odin showed up for the pep talk.

He buried his axe in Sabbac and ran him through with a pipe.

Carter can easily do that to Thor considering far weaker Loki did it with a knife.

Hawkman tanked lightning blast and saved Adrianna while lightning was in slow motion. Thor wishes he was that fast.

https://gfycat.com/oilyfarcaiman

Guestdude

abhilegend

Guestdude

FrothByte
He was staggering even when he came to Cap later and took a car to stand up after he landed. He was certainly not without issues.

Hela had him helpless until Odin showed up for the pep talk.

He buried his axe in Sabbac and ran him through with a pipe.

Carter can easily do that to Thor considering far weaker Loki did it with a knife.

Hawkman tanked lightning blast and saved Adrianna while lightning was in slow motion. Thor wishes he was that fast.

https://gfycat.com/oilyfarcaiman

Like I said, after a minute after beating the crap out of Loki he's back in full fighting form.

Yes Hela was defeating him before he unlocked his powers, that doesn't change the fact that he got a full sword hit to the face and only lost an eye instead of losing half his face. He also got stabbed by Hela multiple times, yet you'll see in the end that he was fighting perfectly fine.

I never said Hawkman's axe can't hurt him, simply that there's little to prove that Hawkman can oneshot someone as durable as Thor. On the other hand, there's plenty proof of Thor oneshotting Hawkman if it comes to that.

As for speed, Hawkman is moving just as fast (or slow) as the guy putting on the crown in that gif. He's moving just as fast/slow as the kid, or Adrianna, or Atom Smasher. Are you going to claim that all of them are speedsters?

Khazra Reborn
Hawkman looked closer to Iron Man level, than Thor. Hawkman puts up a good fight, but loses.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Like I said, after a minute after beating the crap out of Loki he's back in full fighting form.

By a small dagger. He isn't recovering from an axe to the chest.

laughing out loud

That's some weird cope about only losing an eye, it was a glancing shot. He was stabbed in the shoulder, not really life threatening.

An axe to the chest is oneshotting Thor.

Ha, I'd like to see Thor oneshotting anyone worth anything.

laughing out loud

So much cope.

tkitna
Good fight, but Thor wins

DarkSaint85
Thor opens the Bifrost and sends Hawkman away.

Guestdude

DarkSaint85
Or gets chopped like that fire dragon did.

abhilegend

Guestdude
Not possible since Adam failed to do it and he's much more powerful than Thor.
Thor is much more powerful than black Adam. And Hawkman had help and still got his butt kicked. Thor knocks him out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Guestdude
Thor is much more powerful than black Adam. And Hawkman had help and still got his butt kicked. Thor knocks him out.
In your dreams, maybe.

Guestdude
In your dreams, maybe.

By feats, Thor would knock out hawkman. Stay in denial if you want to.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

h1a8
Going with Thor here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.