DCEU Black Adam vs MCU Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
No stones.

Who takes it?

abhilegend
Adam rips him in half

joesha28
Thanos. Thanos durability is crazy. He tanked 5836 megatons of energy from his 1st snap. Stronger than Hulk and Thor. Undefeated Conqueror. Adam has speed and flight. But Thanos has a little more skill than Adam in the fighting department. Also Thanos' double blade sword cuts through Vibranium, which means anything.

h1a8
Originally posted by joesha28
Thanos. Thanos durability is crazy. He tanked 5836 megatons of energy from his 1st snap. Stronger than Hulk and Thor. Undefeated Conqueror. Adam has speed and flight. But Thanos has a little more skill than Adam in the fighting department. Also Thanos' double blade sword cuts through Vibranium, which means anything. Speed is the most unfair advantage here. Thanos is basically a statue in this fight.

joesha28
Originally posted by h1a8
Speed is the most unfair advantage here. Thanos is basically a statue in this fight.

But his durability and reflexes will keep him in the fight. Its not that speedsters has never been tagged by slower opponents in the comics before.

h1a8
But his durability and reflexes will keep him in the fight. Its not that speedsters has never been tagged by slower opponents in the comics before. This isnt a comic where PIS can live.
Thanos has 0 chance of tagging someone if he appears to be a statue to them. Think about it. Speed isn't the only thing going for BA, but it's his metroman perception of time being frozen (relative to Thanos).

BA is more than powerful enough to damage Thanos.

FrothByte
Without any stones Thanos is pretty 1-dimensional. He might win a round or two with a lucky shot with his sword but Black Adam wins the great majority.

Darth Thor
BA should win due to speed, but given the number of blows Hawkman landed on him, I'm not certain of that.

NotAllThatEvil2

9jaboy
Black Adam stomps.

9jaboy
Thanos. Thanos durability is crazy. He tanked 5836 megatons of energy from his 1st snap. Stronger than Hulk and Thor. Undefeated Conqueror. Adam has speed and flight. But Thanos has a little more skill than Adam in the fighting department. Also Thanos' double blade sword cuts through Vibranium, which means anything. Skill means nothing when your opponent is far far faster than you.

joesha28
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Skill means nothing when your opponent is far far faster than you.

Is it? I guess writers forget that when they write faster characters vs Skillful characters. We have seen skillful characters with adequate abilities tag speed characters before and Thanos is not just skillful, he is stronger and high genius intelligence.

h1a8
Is it? I guess writers forget that when they write faster characters vs Skillful characters. We have seen skillful characters with adequate abilities tag speed characters before and Thanos is not just skillful, he is stronger and high genius intelligence. That's the difference between a movie fight and a forum fight. PIS will not happen in a forum fight (unless your argument is Hawkman has superhuman fighting speed).
If you see someone as a statue then logically there is no way they will be able to tag you unless you want them to.

Old Man Whirly!
Black Adam and Thanos both cause **** all collateral damage inside buildings.

9jaboy
Is it? I guess writers forget that when they write faster characters vs Skillful characters. We have seen skillful characters with adequate abilities tag speed characters before and Thanos is not just skillful, he is stronger and high genius intelligence.
Give me examples. Because skill didn't help WW against Superman nor did it help Cap against Quicksilver.

Realistically it shouldn't happen. Someone than can perceive you in slow mo, should still do so no matter how much more skillful you get.

Stigma
Black Adam takes it.

relentless1
Black Adam rips the purple nut chin in half

FrothByte
It's not just BA's speed advantage that's going to be a problem, it's also his greater mobility + long range attacks. Thanos can't fly and has zero long range attacks. Add to that BA's speed advantage and BA wins this 8/10 times. I'm giving Thanos 1-2 wins via lucky shot of his sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.