Yaddle vs. Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Mando Ahsoka
TPM Yaddle

who wins

force sabers all out

Underachiever59
Ahsoka with mid-difficulty.

Yaddle stood no chance against a Dooku still a decade away from the peak of his power. Ahsoka put up a much better fight against Darth Vader far closer to Vader's peak. And I think it goes without saying that in canon, Vader is a more formidable foe than Dooku.

It's possible Ahsoka has atrophied a bit by the time of Mando, given her relatively poor performance against Morgan Elsbeth. Though that could also be attributed to Ahsoka holding back out of a desire to take the Magistrate alive for questioning. Either way, Yaddle still doesn't have an avenue to victory here.

Total Warrior

Bergmar
Yaddle

Total Warrior
I fear this new tv series about Ahsoka won't do her justice feat-wise. Due to obvious irl limitations i guess we won't be seeing great force feats, nor we will see her stomp her opponents like she should do by this point in time

Eli Vanto
Ahsoka wins.

The fight with Elsbeth was circumstantial. Ahsoka was just trying to capture her alive, and didn't even try to use the force. Once she got a little more serious (after she lost a saber), Ahsoka ended the duel in a matter of seconds.

Mando Ahsoka might not be as capable of a fighter as she was in Rebels (we actually can't say either way), but I would still put her above someone who was stomped pretty casually by a pre prime Dooku.

Sheev
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I fear this new tv series about Ahsoka won't do her justice feat-wise. Due to obvious irl limitations i guess we won't be seeing great force feats, nor we will see her stomp her opponents like she should do by this point in time We might be surprised. This will be Filoni's chance to make Ahsoka shine in live action, so she might get a few really good feats.

Hell look at Vader in the Kenobi show. Easily snags a ship out of the sky and rips it apart like he's ****ing Magneto. Likewise Kenobi himself had arguably his best canon TK feat during the finale. It's honestly harder for me to imagine Filoni NOT wanking the shit out of Ahsoka here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.