Gohan Beast and Orange Piccolo vs Black Freeza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Galan007
Freeza.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

Even if we are assuming that Gohan and Piccolo are more powerful than Goku & Vegeta, nothing indicates that they surpass them enough to casually one-shot them... both, simultaneously.

But that's just my opinion. Expect Galan to write a huge wall of text equal to 1 BBC in length.

Galan007
laughing out loud

But no, even IF we give Beast Gohan the HEAVY benefit of the doubt, and assume that he is somehow equal to current/manga MUI Goku, that still wouldn't put him even remotely close to Black Freeza's level.

Piccolo is a non-factor.

Ridley_Prime
Do we even know how strong current Piccolo is relative to Goku and Vegeta? At the very least, Orange Piccolo was greatly > Mystic Gohan at any point.

Galan007
That's the weird part about this movie, we don't really know exactly where it fits into the timeline. Based on the appearance of Trunks/Goten/Pan, it *seems* to be set just before the EoZ... But I'm not sure how much thought Toriyama actually put into the whole "movie timeline vs. manga timeline" thing. The dude doesn't give a f*ck.

At any rate, Orange Piccolo is clearly SSB++ level... But I still don't see him registering as a blip on Black Freeza's radar.

Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, Frieza wins here regardless; not denying that. As a Piccolo fan am just happy he is somewhere on the modern saiyan power level spectrum again, even though he would be theoretically somewhere below Beast Gohan.. Which is still a stupid name to me along with its uninspired design and Gohan not really doing anything impressive in said form. Even giving him the benefit of a doubt here though, the Frieza 10 year RoSaT gains is unprecedented.

Galan007
Yeah, Beast Gohan really didn't impress me all that much.

Cell Max was intended to be Broly-ish tier at full power(per Toriyama.) Then he was significantly weakened by the Gamma kamikaze(to the point where a near-death Orange Piccolo was capable of temporarily subduing him.) Then Beast Gohan entered the fray, tanked a punch, charged his SBC, and blasted Cell's weak point ftw.

Based on that, I think you could argue that Beast Gohan ~ SSB Gogeta, at best... Which is still pretty irrelevant to the current manga scaling, tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
That's the weird part about this movie, we don't really know exactly where it fits into the timeline. Based on the appearance of Trunks/Goten/Pan, it *seems* to be set just before the EoZ... But I'm not sure how much thought Toriyama actually put into the whole "movie timeline vs. manga timeline" thing. The dude doesn't give a f*ck.

At any rate, Orange Piccolo is clearly SSB++ level... But I still don't see him registering as a blip on Black Freeza's radar. I thought it was set after Super, because otherwise where are these forms, both Gohan and Piccolo. Unless the movies are back to being non-canon, seems like every movie since BoG has been canon.

StiltmanFTW
Movies, anime & manga all have subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences, even when they're telling the "same" story.

Estacado
Can we agree that Super Hero was lame and had the shittiest powerscale ever?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
Can we agree that Dragon Ball Super was lame and had the shittiest powerscale ever?

Fixed it for you, Estataco.

Galan007
The odd part is how the current manga arc now seems to tie-into the movie. Because it could potentially elevate Orange Piccolo and Beast Gohan to ridiculous levels -- especially Gohan, since he is evidently =/> current Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.