Donald Trump, Dead at 76

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
according to twitter, donald trump passed away on november 1, 2022, finally succumbing to a deadly STD which he had contracted long ago from a prostitute.

rumors from the FAKE lamestream media insist that the story is false, and was intended as satire to mock Elon Trump Musk, for equating the allowance of unmoderated misinformation to "free speech". Link: https://www.newsweek.com/fake-news-trumps-death-spreads-twitter-amid-misinformation-backlash-1756184

...but we know better, don't we? I learned from trumpers that it's possible to alter reality to my liking. since Donald Trump deserves to be eternally slull****ed in hell, and since I enjoyed hearing of his untimely demise (AWFUL as it was), I've decided that it's true. up is down, good is evil, oppression is freedom, democracy is enslavement, and so therefore Donald Trump is in fact dead. i know this because i listened to my own special feelings, which illuminates me to the truth.

rest in peace bunker boy sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
according to twitter, donald trump passed away on november 1, 2022, finally succumbing to a deadly STD which he had contracted long ago from a prostitute.

rumors from the FAKE lamestream media insist that the story is false, and was intended as satire to mock Elon Trump Musk, for equating the allowance of unmoderated misinformation to "free speech". Link: https://www.newsweek.com/fake-news-trumps-death-spreads-twitter-amid-misinformation-backlash-1756184

...but we know better, don't we? I learned from trumpers that it's possible to alter reality to my liking. since Donald Trump deserves to be eternally slull****ed in hell, and since I enjoyed hearing of his untimely demise (AWFUL as it was), I've decided that it's true. up is down, good is evil, oppression is freedom, democracy is enslavement, and so therefore Donald Trump is in fact dead. i know this because i listened to my own special feelings, which illuminates me to the truth.

rest in peace bunker boy sad Thoughts and prayers smile

Robtard
Going to be weird if Trump dies before his 77th birthday and Bash's satire turns out to be reality. Like a Simpsons episode.

Bashar Teg
that would be just awful smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Going to be weird if Trump dies before his 77th birthday and Bash's satire turns out to be reality. Like a Simpsons episode. laughing out loud wouldn't that be a shame.Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that would be just awful smile thumb up laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.