Hawkman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted Hawkman of the Justice Society must take down a bloodlusted MCU Peter Parker. Can he do it?

abhilegend
Easily

carver9
Which Spiderman?

DarkSaint85
Where are you in the Doomsday thread, Carv?

Originally posted by carver9
No way to debate against what I'm saying Saint, ESPECIALLY the Booster Gold showing. I'll debate this tomorrow.

Originally posted by carver9
Haven't forgotten about this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=682361&pagenumber=4

Darth Thor
^ Leave that sh** for that forum. Or PM him.

Discuss movie versus here.

playa1258
Hawkman stomps

9jaboy
Hawkman stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Leave that sh** for that forum. Or PM him.

Discuss movie versus here.

Well, surely poster credibility also matters? Before engaging a poster in the movie Vs forum, I would like to know if they will engage in a debate or will they simply disappear and waste time.

tkitna
Hawkman stomps.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, surely poster credibility also matters? Before engaging a poster in the movie Vs forum, I would like to know if they will engage in a debate or will they simply disappear and waste time.

Its not like he made the thread. So seems like youre just chasing him for something else.

Guestdude

KingD19
He picks up a truck pretty easily before chucking it and is strong enough to punch Adam through buildings. Also his wings can be used as blades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.