The Hobbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
If Peter Jackson desides to make a live action film based on The Hobbit would you want to see Ian Holm as Bilbo again, or would you want to see somebody younger do it...if so who do you think would be a good Bilbo?

I would like to see Ian Holm play Bilbo still...he doesnt look that bad in the beginning on Fellowship..and he is a great actor, but depending on how long it would take to do this he might get too old...and of course there is no way they would get somebody to replace Ian McKellen..he is Gandalf!

Corran
I thought I had read or heard somewhere that PJ was not going to do the Hobbit I could be wrong though.

turin
i heard that he isnt even going to think about it till Kong is done. McKellen is trying to get him to do a TV minisiries of the hobbit, that would be kind of cool.

Sifer
Actually Peter Jackson stated specifically in an interview that he has not once said that he isn't going to do the Hobbit. He said it would be cool if someone else did it so he could just watch smile But he then said that it wouldnt be the same if I didn't do it, it wouldn't feel right.

He then goes on to say that: He has no plans as of right now, but as soon as someone comes forward he will give it his highest consideration.

If Sir McKellen convinces him to do the series it would be sooooo cool. A Year Long series...now that would be a series to beat 24.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..thats would be nice

me,myself and I
Yeh, I read somewhere that maybe a hobbit movie is going to be made, after TTT is released. That would be cool.

LilySatine
I think a mini series would be more exciting then a movie. Because then there's something to look forward too every time it's on! smile

Senor_Pessoba
Exactly!

undomiel
I think either one would be cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.