Don't Worry Darling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
this film is utter dogshit. garbage, worser than garbage. who the hell told harry styles he can act?? the script or lack thereof made no sense,, this film is a 0/10

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
twho the hell told harry styles he can act??

Most likely Olivia Wilde since she was the director for it

if he's that bad for this film. He better brush up on his acting skills since he's Starfox in the MCU.

Robtard
I found it to be alright, maybe 6/10, nothing overly original. Florence Pugh is a shaping up to be a decent actress though.

BruceSkywalker
also chris pine was horribly over acting

Originally posted by Robtard
I found it to be alright, maybe 6/10, nothing overly original. Florence Pugh is a shaping up to be a decent actress though.

Florence Pugh was the main reason i watched

Patient_Leech
I don't even know whut da fuq dis is.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
also chris pine was horribly over acting

Florence Pugh was the main reason i watched

She's good and nice to look at.

Patient_Leech
Ah, I watched a trailer. It took some turns I wasn't expecting. Looks potentially interesting.

Hot women and sex might sell me on it and my wife might be intrigued...

But I don't find Florence Pugh all that attractive, honestly. She's the kind of almost attractive... but she's a good enough actress, I suppose.

SZ2elR3OmWI

Patient_Leech
This is always how I picture Florence Pugh... haha..

https://images.entertainment.ie/uploads/2019/12/03170849/Midsommar-2000x1167.jpg

Robtard
Not the most flattering pic of her.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the most flattering pic of her.
^^^Not the most flattering pic of ANYONE, really.

EDIT
Maybe Danny DeVito.

EDIT EDIT
This movie makes me want to see a live action version of the character Chris Pine played in American Dad, Alistair Covax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.