MCU Namor vs MCU Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Hi Everyone, I'm back to KMC the home for my comic discussion. I've been away since 2018.

I know Namor live action was long awaited by many here. Namor has a special cult following here. I remember Darkcrawler, who also started the Namor Repect thread at KMC, have many debates advocating for the Submariner from 2003 to 2008. Not sure what he feels about the MCU version if he is still in this board.

This is a vs thread of the new bad boys of comic book movies.

DCEU Black Adam vs MCU Namor.

I tried to have this discussion over at Bat in the Sun FB page. However, admin felt that it's a spite thread.

What do the KMC members feel?

NotAllThatEvil2
Also a spite thread. Black atom melts the mutant

FrothByte
On paper, BA should have no issues taking out Namor. But then again Hawkman was able to put up quite the fight against BA and landed a number of blows, and Namor seems more formidable than Hawkman.

NotAllThatEvil2

9jaboy
Originally posted by FrothByte
On paper, BA should have no issues taking out Namor. But then again Hawkman was able to put up quite the fight against BA and landed a number of blows, and Namor seems more formidable than Hawkman. Your Bias is shocking.
Ironman beat the Hulk, Namor should decimate the Hulk.

Darth Thor
^ Hulk isnt in this thread.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Hulk isnt in this thread. Obviously genius.

Darth Thor
^ You care to explain your argument then? Because it would take a genius to crack that code.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ You care to explain your argument then? Because it would take a genius to crack that code. Which code? If you noticed genius I responded to a post.

FrothByte
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Your Bias is shocking.
Ironman beat the Hulk, Namor should decimate the Hulk.

What the heck has that got to do with what I said?

9jaboy
What the heck has that got to do with what I said?
Who on BA's level did Namor fight to show he's more formidable than Hawkman.
You want to use Hawkman to bring down BA like he's some weakling.

FrothByte
Who on BA's level did Namor fight to show he's more formidable than Hawkman.
You want to use Hawkman to bring down BA like he's some weakling.

And what exactly does Ironman or Hulk have to do with this?

9jaboy
And what exactly does Ironman or Hulk have to do with this? Whatever Hawkman had to do with it.
An analogy; just because Hawkman did it doesn't mean anything for Namor,
Just because Ironman did it doesn't mean Namor gets his turn.
Now try and keep up, if you're not as smart as Darth, at least Read.

Now explain again how Namor can stand up to BA with the tremendous strength and Speed gap? Nevermind the lightning oneshot option.

Robtard
If Adam fights at full strength/powerset, then Namor is turned into fish jelly rather quickly.

FrothByte
Whatever Hawkman had to do with it.
An analogy; just because Hawkman did it doesn't mean anything for Namor,
Just because Ironman did it doesn't mean Namor gets his turn.
Now try and keep up, if you're not as smart as Darth, at least Read.

Now explain again how Namor can stand up to BA with the tremendous strength and Speed gap? Nevermind the lightning oneshot option.

Except unlike Hawkman, Ironman actually has a ton of impressive feats to pull from. Ironman has far more impressive feats than Hawkman and Namor put together. So your analogy is complete nonsense. Can't exactly expect people to "keep up" with nonsense now could you?

As for how Namor can stand up to BA, well a spear thrust to the face is not something I can see BA walking away from without at the very least severe injury. Considering that Namor has shown better fighting agility in the air than Hawkman, it's not unreasonable to assume he can land some shots when Hawkman was able to do so multiple times against BA.

That said if you actually learned how to read, you'd notice that I never said Namor wins against BA.

relentless1
Spite. Namor gets toasted

9jaboy
Except unlike Hawkman, Ironman actually has a ton of impressive feats to pull from. Ironman has far more impressive feats than Hawkman and Namor put together. So your analogy is complete nonsense. Can't exactly expect people to "keep up" with nonsense now could you?

So Ironman can beat Namor and hawkman put together then?
Which feats are those? Getting stomped by Thanos.
I'm shocked you didn't get what I did there up until now.

As for how Namor can stand up to BA, well a spear thrust to the face is not something I can see BA walking away from without at the very least severe injury. Considering that Namor has shown better fighting agility in the air than Hawkman, it's not unreasonable to assume he can land some shots when Hawkman was able to do so multiple times against BA.

Hawkman is by far more durable than Namor, and packs a lot more punch than the fish
When Adam wanted it, Hawkman didn't land a single hit on him. If Adam wanted ,Namor won't land a single hit.

That said if you actually learned how to read, you'd notice that I never said Namor wins against BA.
Ofcourse not. Even you are not that Stupid. No one is.

Namor has absolutely no chance here, BA Stomps . This is Spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.