Would Quick Silver fit in in x3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus&Gambit
I dont know, I never really liked the characters powers. I mean he is just fast....It doesnt really impress me much. I dont think he would fit in. How could he just show up and be like "oh yeah my magneto im your son!" But if he does show up who would play him. I think the guy that plays Spike in Buffy the Vampire series should play him. He looks like the evoloution Spike. But thats just my opinion what do you think?

Magee
I think Quicksilver would be gd in x3 to play him hmmm... lol ewan mgreggor guy would be good.... lol or tom cruis !! i know he's kinda gay but die his hair blonde and u have peitro

Metroplex
I think it would be good to have Quicksilver. They can even add in his sister too since they are Magneto's children, they could have some part in the Brotherhood. I would like to see how Quicksilver betrays his father since Quicksilver and Magneto hates each other

MaverickIce
Not exactly hate... In Ultimate X-men Magneto is just.... Extremely dissapointed in quicksilver.

Metroplex
Yeah but Ultimate X-men is fake. Its not the real stroy line cuz Collosus is really suppose to be dead and wolverine lost his adamantium. So it isn't accurate. But in the other older comics, Quiksilver hates Magneto and ususally end up fighting each other whenever they meet.

MaverickIce
Oh....... In which did Wolvie lose him Adamantium
*Cries for hours...............

Darth Vicious
Wolverine didnt lose his Adamantium it was ripped from his body byMagneto in X-Men #25 but he has it back again!

MaverickIce
Oh yeah, I forgot about Onslaught for a second...
*Rises from the dead...

Metroplex
Well i think he gets it ripped out in X-men #25. After that he had only bone claws. Well if Darth Vicious is right, than he gets his adamantium back

Metroplex
If you seen the Ultimate War between the Ultimates and Ultimate X-men, Magneto shot open Quicksilver's kneecap with a gun. That should mean something.

MaverickIce
True, I own it, Magneto says though that he is dissapointed in Quicksilver "because he took something great and turned it into a stooge for Homo Sapien"

Metroplex
Well if Quicksilver would recover, I'm sure that he would want to rip out Magneto's heart for what he did.

MaverickIce
True that, True that.....I still think quicksilver doesn't have tha balls to stand up agaisnt a beast like Magneto... (Return of the King, the story after Ultimate War, it is said he does recover)

Metroplex
Hmm. It looks like Magneto actually cared about the recovery of Quicksilver when Xavier was talking with him in the plastic prison.

Marvelgeek

Metroplex
Well in the Ulitmate series, Scarlet Witch and quicksilver joined the Ultimates. Where did you hear that MAgeneto mentioned about Scarlet Witch in X1?

X-WOMen
Well if Quicksilver doesn't get along with Magneto then whos side is he on? Good or bad? confused

Metroplex
He is on good. He really hates Mags guts for all the things hes done. Even Magneto's Acolyte, Exodus hates Quicksilver. Exodus almost killed Quicksilver's daughter including quicksilver. Quicksilver was in the avengers so he is a good guy, but was originally in the Brotherhood of Mutants. So i think he will be bad, then he will be good.

masterofmatrix
in x-3 there is supposed to be a fight bettween toad and nightcrawler and another fight bettween spyke and quicksilver in the mansion more details in a new thread tomorrow

MaverickIce
*Smiles, you read the Bloodties saga too Metroplex?

X-WOMen
Sounds AWESOME!

Kes
Who's Spike?I think I've asked this before and if I got an answer sorry I'm asking again.But who is he?

Metroplex
Hes someone from X-men evolution the show. He can grow bones and use them as weapons.

MaverickIce
Basically like Marrow..

Metroplex
Yup. If you've been following X-men, Spike has the exact power as marrow. Except i dont think Marrow can shot bones out of her as Spike can.

Sesy Allerdyce
I don't think Pietro is will be in X3, because he in the X1 was a little child, doesn't he?

phoenix_rules
I thought it was Quicksilver in X1 too, but i heard it was someone called Blink, I think its the little kid who changes the tv channels by blinking in X2.

Elanor
Is he really the same kid who can be seen in the first movie? I don't know... maybe...

Paola
he might... you know, 'cause KURT IS 19!!!!!!

bester
can I ask some Quick silver pictures?

gambit88
i think he could have a cameo but that's about it i mean they could bring him in with a scene kinda like they did with nightcrawler i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.