Wolverine runs the MCU Black Panther gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Prime Logan

Logan gets rest after every round

Warmup: MCU M'Baku

1. MCU Midnight Angel Okoye
2. MCU Civil War Suit Black Panther
3. MCU Black Panther (Shuri/w/o Sonics)
4. MCU Killmonger (W/daggers)
5. IW/Endgame Black Panther (Tchalla)

BOSS: MCU Namor with Spear

FrothByte
I'd say he stops at 2.

Because we have no direct comparisons between Adamantium or Vibranium, the fairest way to do this is to assume they're just as strong as each other (or close enough that it won't make a difference).

That means that either: 1. They can't damage each other, in which case BP's vibranium suit will be impervious to Wolverine's claws, or 2. They can damage each other, in which case BP's superior physique and fighting skills allows him to slice and dice Wolverine rather than the other way around.

Darth Thor
^ Wasnt his Civil War suit only laced with Vibranium? IOW he wasnt fully covered in pure Vibranium I dont think.

Regardless I also think Logan stops at 2.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Wasnt his Civil War suit only laced with Vibranium? IOW he wasnt fully covered in pure Vibranium I dont think.

Regardless I also think Logan stops at 2.

Pretty sure his new suits are also just laced with Vibranium. Still, it was completely bulletproof and everything. Heck, he took 2 exploding arrows point blank to the face and it barely phased him.

Besides, Logan's bones are also only laced with adamantium. They aren't pure adamantium. If anything, the only pure metal pieces in this entire match are BP's claws.

Robtard
His claws are not either, in The Wolverine after they were cut in half, you saw bone and marrow inside

Smurph
I don't see the Panthers doing more damage to Logan than he showed that he could withstand against X-24, and that was his broken old man version. On the flip side, based on BP:WF, I think X-24 would murder any of the Panthers.

Also adamantium on screen still seems more durable than vibranium. Durability is adamantium's whole thing, even as against Phoenix, whereas Ultron's vibranium body got messed up - and so did Shuri.

I think Logan clears and stops at Namor. Give him a dose of MGH from Logan for the boss battle and maybe he clears.

Old Man Whirly!
Logan destroys.

h1a8
Stops at Namor

Jaden_3.0
2 is a stalemate until they both die. Logan from Adamantium poisoning and BP from VibrAIDSium or whatever the "mysterious illness" that killed him was.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
His claws are not either, in The Wolverine after they were cut in half, you saw bone and marrow inside

Yes, so there's a higher chance that BP's claws can cut through Wolverine's claws since BP has pure vibranium claws.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pretty sure his new suits are also just laced with Vibranium.

Yes but the new suits absorb and redirect kinetic energy, which essentially gives him much greater durability and strength.

Still, it was completely bulletproof and everything. Heck, he took 2 exploding arrows point blank to the face and it barely phased him.

Oh not denying his suit was tough as shit. Just thought there might be gaps that aren't vibranium.

Besides, Logan's bones are also only laced with adamantium. They aren't pure adamantium. If anything, the only pure metal pieces in this entire match are BP's claws.

Fair enough. Like I said, the impression I had is that there were gaps in it. I think I got that impression from one of the "behind the scenes", but can't find it now.

Old Man Whirly!
Wolverine owns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.