Welcome to Wrexham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Welcome to Wrexham

Docuseries chronicling the purchase and stewardship of Wrexham AFC, one of professional football's oldest clubs, by two Hollywood actors, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.

Reynolds and McElhjenney buy a failing and destitute Welsh football club and try to build it up, while knowing almost nothing of (proper) football.

Really enjoyed this, of the 18 25-30 min longs eps, all were good except one, which was just kinda meh.

It brings you in touch with just not the players, but their families, the fans and the town of Wrexham as a whole, I found myself hoping they'd succeed. I highly recommend this and I am someone who normally hates reality tv.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Welcome to Wrexham

Docuseries chronicling the purchase and stewardship of Wrexham AFC, one of professional football's oldest clubs, by two Hollywood actors, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.

Reynolds and McElhjenney buy a failing and destitute Welsh football club and try to build it up, while knowing almost nothing of (proper) football.

Really enjoyed this, of the 18 25-30 min longs eps, all were good except one, which was just kinda meh.

It brings you in touch with just not the players, but their families, the fans and the town of Wrexham as a whole, I found myself hoping they'd succeed. I highly recommend this and I am someone who normally hates reality tv. Wrexham... Will watch, I went to that shit hole once. Wrexham are 21 years older than Millwall, my own team. Yes we trashed Wrexham shifty

Robtard
It looked like a nice little quaint town, you monster.

Wrexham's claim to fame is that they're the oldest club in the world.

DanielJohnso
nice

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It looked like a nice little quaint town, you monster.

Wrexham's claim to fame is that they're the oldest club in the world. Indeed they may be... although that's disputed by Sheffield, Edinburgh and many others.

Robtard
Obvious liars. Ryan Reynolds says different on the telly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.