Barbie (2023)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
8zIf0XvoL9Y

jawdrop

Patient_Leech
It's a clever teaser, but it looks like it'll be awful. Unless it turns dark and twisted or something.

Impediment
Hard pass.

BruceSkywalker
unless barbie turns out to be a murderous hoe, this will bomb hard

riv6672

Jaden_3.0
Can't wait to angrily masturbate in the cinema to this.

riv6672
So, like everything else you watch, then. toot

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by riv6672

https://media.tenor.com/g2IzuWs8bpEAAAAM/breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

riv6672
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
^^^ laughing thumb up

Patient_Leech
Can't wait to angrily masturbate in the cinema to this.
Originally posted by riv6672

If she's not showing her t!ts & pu##y the whole time, it won't be worth seeing even for that.

Patient_Leech
Saw a new teaser for this and I think I'm still in hard pass territory.

Margot Robbie is pretty as fu#k, but it looks terrible to me.

riv6672
^^^I loved how she stepped out of her heels and her feet were still arched. laughing

Robtard
When I saw the title "Barbie (2023" I thought it was a film about Klaus Barbie, aka the "Butcher of Lyon".

riv6672

Robtard
What about 'Hitler'?

riv6672
^^^Hitler Barbie???

Patient_Leech
So much excitement for Oppenheimer and no one is giving Barbie any love.

Shame on you sexist motherfu#kers.

playa1258
Opening to over 170 million. Disney fans are cutting themselves

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
gonna watch tomorrow

riv6672

cdtm
So is Ken black? Is Barbie gay?

I want my Barbie and Ken like the music video! mad

cdtm
I had a nightmare, all my old shows and merchandise were retroactively changed from things I don't remember.. He-Man became actually gay instead of just gay by subtext, and the joke became about being in the closet about Teela and Man at Arms accusing him of being straight.

"Prince Adam! Why are you using that gun instead of your phallic symbol?:

"..Umm, it just looked cool."

"WERE YOU STARING AT CATRA'S ASS?!"

Patient_Leech

BruceSkywalker

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
im changing it to saturday.. yesterday i had too do blood work and thursday i have a check up
^^^Well hell those are def. good reasons!
All the best to you, brother!

Robtard

StiltmanFTW
Use normal apostrophes, iOS ones are cancerous and only Trumpers use uhuh

Also:

https://i.ibb.co/0nztSnZ/margot-robbie-498-x-354-gif-gnmzht22s2t2nvd1.gif

love love love love love

Robtard
Did that on my iPhone

And yes, the biggest selling point in Barbie for me

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
im changing it to saturday.. yesterday i had too do blood work and thursday i have a check up hope all is well Bruce.

Patient_Leech
Lol...

Robtard
Heh

Impediment

Robtard
I think 8.5 out of 10 people on this planet want to make out with Margot's butthole.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I think 8.5 out of 10 people on this planet want to make out with Margot's butthole. .5 is a dwarf? That's racist. shifty

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
.5 is a dwarf? That's racist. shifty

They would be at about the right height.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
They would be at about the right height. True that!

riv6672
Lol...
https://i.ibb.co/Qk8688s/IMG-3222.jpg
^^^ laughing

Robtard
Caught this last night, was goofy, some of the humor was good though, laughed at multiple points.

Definitely a girl-power film, which is fine, it's based on Barbie after all. Incels cry over everything.

riv6672
Incels cry over everything.
^^^Incels are a superstitious cowardly lot,

riv6672

Patient_Leech
Caught this last night, was goofy, some of the humor was good though, laughed at multiple points.

Definitely a girl-power film, which is fine, it's based on Barbie after all. Incels cry over everything.

I love that it offends conservatives. laughing out loud
I can't wait to watch all the stuff about Ben Shapiro having an aneurism over it. laughing out loud

I can't believe I actually mostly enjoyed this. I laughed a lot and even almost cried! It wasn't just unrestrained girl-power, though. I think it was also just human, which is why it worked. I found it pretty legit funny. Ryan Gosling isn't nearly as good of an actor as Margot Robbie, though, so to me he didn't pull off the dramatic confusion as well.

I'm like... 7-8/10 at least.

tkitna
I watched it the other night out of sheer boredom. It was awful. Nothing offensive about it, but it was just bad.

2/10 because Margot is incredibly hot.

riv6672

Robtard
I love that it offends conservatives. laughing out loud
I can't wait to watch all the stuff about Ben Shapiro having an aneurism over it. laughing out loud

I can't believe I actually mostly enjoyed this. I laughed a lot and even almost cried! It wasn't just unrestrained girl-power, though. I think it was also just human, which is why it worked. I found it pretty legit funny. Ryan Gosling isn't nearly as good of an actor as Margot Robbie, though, so to me he didn't pull off the dramatic confusion as well.

I'm like... 7-8/10 at least.

It gets two points just for that. "The Barbie movie wasn't catered to me!". Well no shit, it's Barbie.

Yeah, can't call it great, but some of the humor was very funny.

I didn't mind Gosling in this, he was playing a dumb blonde, found him adequate for the roll. He had some laughable moments too.

StiltmanFTW
So he was playing himself?

Robtard
Kinda yeah.

But I think Gosling can do a decent role here/there.

StiltmanFTW
Most dumb blondes can, as long as it's a gangbang scene.

Patient_Leech
I didn't mind Gosling in this, he was playing a dumb blonde, found him adequate for the roll. He had some laughable moments too.

Yeah, I admire his dedication to the craft, I just don't think he pulls off the complex role nearly as well as Robbie does.

This is legit entertaining how hard Benny Boy has to TRY to misunderstand and fail here. It's intentional delusion at this point. The dishonesty and grifting is blatantly obvious...

ry3TRFwQvEI

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Most dumb blondes can, as long as it's a gangbang scene.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Yeah, I admire his dedication to the craft, I just don't think he pulls off the complex role nearly as well as Robbie does.

This is legit entertaining how hard Benny Boy has to TRY to misunderstand and fail here. It's intentional delusion at this point. The dishonesty and grifting is blatantly obvious...

ry3TRFwQvEI

Yup.

Manufactured moronic outrage because Shapiro knows it caters to his average viewer (ie morons) and it will get him clicks, which translates to dollars.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.