Terminal Velocity: Boosted Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The 1995 game is being remastered by the original dev's for the games game's 20th anniversary

1rNsbBWbaR8

cdtm
Played the demo on the original Duke Nukem 3d disk (Dug it out to play Duke1 and Duke2 on Dosbox a few years back!) and tbh I didn't think much of it back then. The constantly respawning enemies got tedious, the fetch quest style loop was a chore, the boss fights didn't grab you...

I mean, if you wanted a good 360 degree 3d game you played Descent. Or the modern equivalent Overload, which is just awesome.

Kazenji
Well i for one didn't mind the game back then

also the thing with Descent Or the modern equivalent Overload, Those one's are nothing at all like this game

Terminal Velocity is a arcade-style flight combat sim game and Descent is more of a FPS game inside a ship, So fail on trying to compare the two.

cdtm
Well for that you had Tie Fighter.

Kazenji
Keep failing, That's your goal in life cdtm and also being a pissamist.

cdtm
If you want to waste money on mediocre milquetoast games like this or Rise of the Triad or Hexen, by all means. Some of us have standards. I honestly wouldn't play Terminak Velocity if it was free, that's how much the demo underwhelmed me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.