Russian invasion of Ukraine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Since Whirly's original Russian invasion thread has mysteriously vanished. I'm making a new one as it's current news and will likely be for some time:

Biden in Ukraine: How the president's surprise visit was kept a secret

It was an audacious trip almost unheard of for a US president.

Appearing in a war zone under regular attack, White House officials describe Joe Biden's unexpected visit to Ukraine's capital Kyiv as "unprecedented in modern times".

They say previous presidential trips to wartime Iraq and Afghanistan had the back up of a heavy US military presence.-snip

Seems like the first for a US President to visit an active war zone that didn't have a heavy US military presence. Biden has pledged another $500million in military aid.

Adam_PoE
Dark Brandon strikes again.

Robtard
Rigthwing news in the states is mad at Biden visiting Ukraine. Big boy mad, even.

GOP lawmakers slam Biden for Ukraine trip, neglecting East Palestine, southern border: 'They can keep him!' -Fox News

StiltmanFTW
What happened to the original thread, Rob?

Cdtm got it shut down and he's still not banned? laughing out loud

Robtard
Wouldn't surprise me, as it wouldn't be the first thread that aged very poorly for KMC Rightist and then they cried to have it erased.

Remember, when Whirly first made the original Russian invasion thread, there were a few pro-Putin KMC posters commenting how Russia is in the right and Ukraine is the villain.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Cdtm got it shut down and he's still not banned? laughing out loud

highest probably: accidentally deleted while deleting spam and dolos threads.

"aCcIdEnTaLLy" dur

Robtard
Word is the UK and France will give fighter jets to Ukraine.

Putin will not be happy smile

Robtard
The ripple effects of Russia's war in Ukraine continue to change the world

A year after Russia's invasion of Ukraine sparked the largest conflict in Europe since World War II, the repercussions continue to reverberate around the world. Not only has the war in Ukraine set off a geopolitical realignment, but it has caused economic hardship far from the epicenter of the fighting.

The Feb. 24, 2022, invasion has touched off a refugee crisis, as Ukrainians flee the conflict in their homeland and many Russian men seek to avoid conscription. Meanwhile, it has spurred a process toward expanding NATO, with Finland and Sweden pursuing membership after decades of official neutrality.

Ukraine and Russia are key exporters of wheat, barley, corn and cooking oil, particularly to African and Middle Eastern countries. Turkey and the United Nations brokered a deal last summer to allow Ukrainian grain to pass through Black Sea ports, but Russia is reportedly still hindering shipments. Russia is also a major producer of fertilizer and petroleum. Disruptions to the flow of these goods are compounding other supply chain and climate challenges, driving up food and gas prices and causing shortages in places such as Chad, Tunisia and Sri Lanka. -snip

Said it before, be really nice if the Russians just took out dictator Putin themselves and elected a half decent leader. It won't happen, but one can pipe dream.

cdtm
https://www.grid.news/story/global/2023/02/01/russias-economy-is-now-forecast-to-grow-faster-than-germanys-and-britains-in-2023-how-is-that-possible/

So the sanctions have been a failure, and the Russian war machine has no signs of slowing down.

The very same people who managed Afghanistan are leading the push against Russia. Their record is not encouraging. We also have China to worry about, leading speculation that support for Ukraine may dry up.

An alliance between China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic states against a crumbling empire controlled by soft, narcissistic, spoiled children of better men and women. Much like Rome tore itself apart from the inside out, so is this generation of snowflakes and boot lickers doing to Western civilization.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder if Poland will be next when Ukraine falls and will it be 1939 again, just with nukes and the end of all things?

Old Man Whirly!
Moldova is really feeling this war too.

cdtm
"Slight growth in 2023". Amid sanctions, and outpacing the UK and German economy.

Hardly a resounding win for us Rob.

Macklemore

Cdtm got it shut down and he's still not banned? laughing out loud shut it down, the goyim know!

cdtm
Originally posted by Macklemore
shut it down, the goyim know!

Anti semitism happens for no reason.

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews/

For no reason. (That said I condemn all violence and racism against any single group, just pointing out a thing.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I wonder if Poland will be next when Ukraine falls and will it be 1939 again, just with nukes and the end of all things?

Don't think Ukraine is going to fall anymore, lots and lots more Ukrainians are going to needlessly die while Putin wages his genocide dick-waving campaign. but Putin's not going to be allowed to keep Ukraine, not at least while a Democrat is POTUS. If that switches out in 2024 and the war is still going on, then it's up to the UK and the EU to keep Putin out.

Finland and Sweden need to join NATO asap, both for their own protection and as a 'f**k you!' to Putin.

If Putin openly attacks Poland, then it's Russia Vs the NATO alliance and Russia's not winning that one. Putin loves his money and power too much to do that, imo.

Robtard

cdtm
And?

You realize Europe has poor projections too? And that the sanctions haven't worked as intended?

What happens if the best case for Russia comes in? We already applied all the pressure we can, and China refuses to snub them. We're out of cards to play barring all out war.

cdtm
And talking about bad faith, at least I read your post. You flat out ignored my postings, from credible sources.

The IMF is hardly the "last word" on Russia's prospects. They're been wrong before.

Robtard
The "IMF" part is the part you cherry-picked and ran with while ignoring the rest, now you're questioning the IMF...

Yeah, have fun being you.

cdtm
I'm aware of what I posted, they are still only projections.

What is fact is China stands with Russia, and the Saudi's are working towards circumventing the US dollar standard. India also has demand for Russian exports, as do many nations.

What is happening is an attempt to break away from US dominance. And why shouldn't they? The US has dominated the world up until now.while brainless cheerleaders.like yourself believe everything they tell you, you hate who they say to hate, as long as a Democrat in power tells you to hate them.

They're playing you like a fiddle. I for one hope the West fails and falls.

truejedi
Originally posted by cdtm

They're playing you like a fiddle. I for one hope the West fails and falls.

Don't worry, we all already knew you were an anti-american traitor.

It's nice to see you finally admit it to yourself.

cdtm
Originally posted by truejedi
Don't worry, we all already knew you were an anti-american traitor.

It's nice to see you finally admit it to yourself.

Jingoism is it?

Democracy is a failure, and America is Sodom and Gomorrah. It's time has come.

Thank goodness for China.

Robtard
Ukraine war: Russia's Wagner boss suggests 'betrayal' in Bakhmut battle

The head of Russia's Wagner private army says it is not getting the ammunition it needs from Moscow, as it seeks to gain control of Bakhmut.

The eastern city has seen months of intense fighting, as Wagner and regular Russian troops try to seize it.

But Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin says his army's lack of ammunition could be "ordinary bureaucracy or a betrayal". -snip

Good.

Be nice if the Ukrainian forces wiped out the Wagner Group. Or if Wagner and the Russian forces just turned on each other.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Ukraine war: Russia's Wagner boss suggests 'betrayal' in Bakhmut battle

The head of Russia's Wagner private army says it is not getting the ammunition it needs from Moscow, as it seeks to gain control of Bakhmut.

The eastern city has seen months of intense fighting, as Wagner and regular Russian troops try to seize it.

But Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin says his army's lack of ammunition could be "ordinary bureaucracy or a betrayal". -snip

Good.

Be nice if the Ukrainian forces wiped out the Wagner Group. Or if Wagner and the Russian forces just turned on each other.

And there are WMD in Iraq, and Afghanistan will be just fine without our protection.

Robtard
^ Non sequitur nonsense reply. Can be disregarded.

cdtm
That's the lamestream media. Disregard it, it is always wrong.

Robtard
The story quoted the head of the Wagner group.

Robtard
"The US is working with Ukrainian pilots in the United States to determine how long it would take to train them to fly F-16 fighter jets, three sources briefed on the matter told CNN." -snip

Russia could lose their air superiority over Ukraine soon smile

cdtm
Neo Nazi Ukrainians in planes in fighter jets is a terrifying thought.

cdtm
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/europe/ukraine-azov-movement-far-right-intl-cmd/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary/commentary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUSKBN1GV2TY

So if they admit to it, logically it stands to reason other things might be true.

For example, just maybe Putin isn't full of it, just maybe Neo Nazi's really were attacking Russians and responding against that was a motivation for military action.

Some officials in the US just threatened military action in Mexico for one kidnapping, Neo Nazi's are known for attacking, murdering, and kidnapping people.

Jaden_3.0
For example, just maybe Putin isn't full of it, just maybe Neo Nazi's really were attacking Russians and responding against that was a motivation for military action.

Yes. This is 100% true . That's why, to prevent Ukraine neo-nazis from killing the ethnic Russians who live in the east of Ukraine, Putin has laid waste to the cities in the east of the country where all the ethnic Russians live. The neo-nazis can't kill the Russian Ukrainians if Putin has already had them all bombed out of their homes, rounded up, tortured, executed and thrown in mass graves. 👍

What a saviour he is.

Lord Lucien
I WISH I had the kind of confidence this retard has.

cdtm
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Yes. This is 100% true . That's why, to prevent Ukraine neo-nazis from killing the ethnic Russians who live in the east of Ukraine, Putin has laid waste to the cities in the east of the country where all the ethnic Russians live. The neo-nazis can't kill the Russian Ukrainians if Putin has already had them all bombed out of their homes, rounded up, tortured, executed and thrown in mass graves. 👍

What a saviour he is.

The way I heard it, Putin was being roundly mocked for how long the war is drawing out specifically because he was trying to preserve the infrastructure.

As for atrocities, varios organizations claim there are problems on both sides. When you hear about a shelling of a power plant that Russian forces are occupying, and some are blaming Russia for shelling the facility they control (From the parking lot perhaps?) it makes it hard to tell what exactly is happening, who is responsible for what.

But one thing we do know, if Russia wanted to level cities, they would be leveled. Nothing Ukraine can do to prevent a full on onslaught. Yet the fight goes on, structures remain. Hospitals and schools to either mercilessly attack or hole up in as makeshift fortresses by valid targets, depending on who tells the tale.

No, not Russia telling the tale;

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/08/ukraine-ukrainian-fighting-tactics-endanger-civilians/

Robtard
https://i.imgflip.com/7ds2zw.jpg

Jaden_3.0
The way I heard it, Putin was being roundly mocked for how long the war is drawing out specifically because he was trying to preserve the infrastructure.

As for atrocities, varios organizations claim there are problems on both sides. When you hear about a shelling of a power plant that Russian forces are occupying, and some are blaming Russia for shelling the facility they control (From the parking lot perhaps?) it makes it hard to tell what exactly is happening, who is responsible for what.

But one thing we do know, if Russia wanted to level cities, they would be leveled. Nothing Ukraine can do to prevent a full on onslaught. Yet the fight goes on, structures remain. Hospitals and schools to either mercilessly attack or hole up in as makeshift fortresses by valid targets, depending on who tells the tale.

No, not Russia telling the tale;

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/08/ukraine-ukrainian-fighting-tactics-endanger-civilians/

I'll be sure to tell the Ukrainian woman from Mariupol that i just hired that her home has been "preserved" and she can move back home any time now.

https://m.wsj.net/video-atmo/20220325/bd5b0245-1b9e-4278-9e7b-b9da3cddc78b/1/032522mariupol1_1920x1080.jpg

cdtm
I'll read it later, but here is my prediction of Jadan's reply;

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I WISH I had the kind of confidence this retard has.

He's ultimately making fun of innocent people losing everything, sometimes their lives, the lives of their loved ones.

That's not retardism, that's being a wilful deplorable.

Jaden_3.0
I, for one, am fully in favour of cdtm travelling to the frontlines of the war to get to the truth of this matter.

Bashar Teg
he'd have to leave his whore mother's basement and go outside first, so that's a hard "no" I'm certain

cdtm
I'll be sure to tell the Ukrainian woman from Mariupol that i just hired that her home has been "preserved" and she can move back home any time now.

https://m.wsj.net/video-atmo/20220325/bd5b0245-1b9e-4278-9e7b-b9da3cddc78b/1/032522mariupol1_1920x1080.jpg

Did you really hire a Ukrainian woman and is that really her home?

Not trying to insult you by calling you a liar, I'm just bad with reading sarcasm.

Jaden_3.0
Did you really hire a Ukrainian woman and is that really her home?

Not trying to insult you by calling you a liar, I'm just bad with reading sarcasm.

I hired 3 Ukrainians in the last month. She's the only one from Mariupol. That's Mariupol. Her husband and parents were all killed.

cdtm
I hired 3 Ukrainians in the last month. She's the only one from Mariupol. That's Mariupol. Her husband and parents were all killed.

What can I say to that?

My heart goes to her and her family.

cdtm

Jaden_3.0
It's almost like missile defence systems have to be around where the missiles are being fired at. Shocking, frankly.

Robtard
It's almost like missile defence systems have to be around where the missiles are being fired at. Shocking, frankly.

You're clearly a military strategic genius.

cdtm

It said rocket, not missile. Nor missile defense.

The reporter's implication is clearly that there is an offensive push from the Ukraine side done too closely to civilian homes, if not right within residential areas.

Robtard
Maybe if the Ukrainians asked nicely, the invading Russians would stop occupying civilian areas and the battles wouldn't have to be fought there. Maybe.

cdtm
Maybe if the Ukrainians asked nicely, the invading Russians would stop occupying civilian areas and the battles wouldn't have to be fought there. Maybe.

Again nothing from the article I posted claims this was the case there.

But a better strawman then claiming a multiple rocket launcher can take down missiles, never pegged Jadan as a gaslighter. 😅

cdtm

Rob and company reply "But Putin was the aggressor". Completely ignoring the fact America started a war and sanctions against Cuba for doing exactly what NATO wanted to do with Ukraine.

But only the Western security concerns matter I guess.

Robtard
IOW: It's really the Ukrainian's fault they're being attacked.

You've been playing that Rightist deplorable shit-game for a long time now.

cdtm
IOW: It's really the Ukrainian's fault they're being attacked.

You've been playing that Rightist deplorable shit-game for a long time now.

It's America's fault actually. We started the revolution in Ukraine and Taiwan. Our concerns are money.

Well guess what, China and Russia doesn't need us any more! The Saudi's are circumventing the US dollar as we speak.

Dollar supremacy is OVER.

Bashar Teg
wow y'all are way way WAY smarter than ctdm the village retard. You don't need to prove it anymore, it is officially Known

Jaden_3.0
It said rocket, not missile. Nor missile defense.

The reporter's implication is clearly that there is an offensive push from the Ukraine side done too closely to civilian homes, if not right within residential areas.

Except for the part where it literally says "air defence systems"

cdtm
Except for the part where it literally says "air defence systems"

Which isn't the part I quoted. Nor does it dismiss all the offensive equipment they parked near apartment buildings.

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow y'all are way way WAY smarter than ctdm the village retard. You don't need to prove it anymore, it is officially Known

Thanks.

cdtm
https://ctmirror.org/2023/03/08/us-dangerously-disingenuous-on-ukrainian-conflict/

cdtm
Thanks.

Not much of a compliment imo, he snaps at anything remotely conservative like a dog at a biscuit.

Jaden_3.0
Which isn't the part I quoted. Nor does it dismiss all the offensive equipment they parked near apartment buildings.

It's almost like cherry picking tiny bits of information and then forming opinions on it isn't sensible.

Tell me again how not having military equipment in Mariupol and Bakhmut prevented Russia from laying waste to them.

Robtard

Way to state the obvious, Bash!

cdtm
But how do you know they didn't? Did you see for yourself?

Do you also believe Russia wants to kill Ukrainians for no reason at all, and their war of aggression exists in a vacuum?

Remember when you called BS on WMD's in Iraq? Funny how political ideology affects critical thinking.

Bashar Teg
Thanks. Originally posted by Robtard
Way to state the obvious, Bash!

i can't help but sing praise. the level of mastery in which you both tear apart his every shitpost... it's so awe inspiring, that i often forget the fact that you're dutifully playing into his troll-con every single time and fulfilling his motive. i just get temporarily blinded by brilliance.

Robtard
You're not my dad!

Bashar Teg
re: your "thanks" that you edited away smilethumb up

Robtard
You're still not my dad

Bashar Teg
i wasn't being sarcastic about the mastery, btw. i just think it's pointless here. you're beating up a retard inside a vacuum. i just think it'd be useful on an appropriate stage, like replying to top comment shitposts on foxnews.com and the like

Jaden_3.0
You're still not my dad

What if he is though? Have you had a DNA test?

cdtm logic ^

Bashar Teg
What if he is though? Have you had a DNA test?

cdtm logic ^

remember surt logic? if robtard does not provide proof immediately that I'm not his dad, it means that I'm clearly robtard's dad. anyone who disagrees is obviously emotionally compromised and an unreliable contributor to the discussion smile

Jaden_3.0
My personal favourite tactic demonstrated by several posters over the years is...

Spout a load of objectively provable garbage.

Be proven wrong

Ignore the thread for a while

Come back and spout the same garbage when they think it'll have been forgotten about.

cdtm
My personal favourite tactic demonstrated by several posters over the years is...

Spout a load of objectively provable garbage.

Be proven wrong

Ignore the thread for a while

Come back and spout the same garbage when they think it'll have been forgotten about.

Your word is hardly "proof". No source or anything, the same thing Smurph called Adam out on.

Plus the fact you somehow think missile defense systems says anything about the multi rocket launchers near residential areas.

I get you think Putin is evil and right wing talking points aren't even worthy of consideration, but that doesn't make them not fair points. Military equipment in residential areas is a fair point. Questioning US and Nato motivation is absolutely a fair point.

Maybe Russia is the devil, but we aren't angels. If anything we may be worse then the devil.

Jaden_3.0
I'll take that as confirmation you are guilty of the above 👍

Robtard
remember surt logic? if robtard does not provide proof immediately that I'm not his dad, it means that I'm clearly robtard's dad. anyone who disagrees is obviously emotionally compromised and an unreliable contributor to the discussion smile

Maybe you are my dad...

Robtard

cdtm
Maybe it's time the West stays out of it. This is an internal matter, like our Civil War.

cdtm
i wasn't being sarcastic about the mastery, btw. i just think it's pointless here. you're beating up a retard inside a vacuum. i just think it'd be useful on an appropriate stage, like replying to top comment shitposts on foxnews.com and the like

Bash shitposting on Fox confirmed.

Abrasive posting styles like yours have actually helped convert many a leftist into a conservative though, so keep at it.

Bashar Teg
what's that? you're on my ignore list? i can read your post by clicking here]? good to know thumb up

cdtm
And yet he replies to something he hasn't read.

Not living rent free in his head, no sir. laughing

cdtm
Russia is firing hypersonic missiles into Ukraine that are nearly impossible to stop

So much for air defense.

Bashar Teg
...so what you're saying (again) is that you're on my Ignore List? click here]? thanks for the friendly reminder thumb up

cdtm
I'm saying Russia is unstoppable.

Ukraine isn't even a real country, it's a puppet state of the US.

Bashar Teg
thanks again for reminding me that you're on my Ignore List. something something click here]

Robtard

cdtm
With NATO support. Russia is literally taking on the world.

But Ukraine will run out of men.

Robtard
You're dumb.

cdtm
Democracy is dumb.

StiltmanFTW
You're dumb.

He is. But that alone is not the most troubling part.

Todd is not a well man and needs to be put in an asylum... as soon as possible.

cdtm
He is. But that alone is not the most troubling part.

Todd is not a well man and needs to be put in an asylum... as soon as possible.

Poland should stop sticking the Russian bear with a stick. Don't believe the lies about imperialism, they simply want to throw off the Western yolk.

cdtm
https://notesfrompoland.com/2023/03/03/woman-goes-on-trial-in-poland-for-praising-russias-war-against-ukraine-on-social-media/

For cripes sake Stilt, no one should be put in jail for that.

Besides, she's right. Russia is the aggrieved party here, the US and Nato are the imperialists.

StiltmanFTW
Only the worst cowards and traitors to their own country such as yourself want to play nice with Russia at this point.

Jaden_3.0
Can't wait to read again how there was an "agreement" between Russia and NATO that NATO wouldn't expand eastwards. Despite the fact that Mikhail Gorbachev himself said that there was never any such agreement.

cdtm
Can't wait to read again how there was an "agreement" between Russia and NATO that NATO wouldn't expand eastwards. Despite the fact that Mikhail Gorbachev himself said that there was never any such agreement.

And what agreement justified the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Why does Russia even need an agreement to look after their securjty? Seems the US just does whatever is in its interests regardless of agreements, how many regimes have we funded and toppled?

cdtm
Only the worst cowards and traitors to their own country such as yourself want to play nice with Russia at this point.

My loyalty is to the people, not the government. Nor the corporate fat cats in charge.

Do you realize the side that promotes war with China and Russia, and talks egalitarianism, spent far more then the Republicans in the 2016 and 2020 campaigns? Why does the side against money'd interests have all the money?

We have absolutely nothing to gain from a war with Russia. If Ukraine fell today it would not matter to us one lick. These are bankers wars!

Jaden_3.0
And what agreement justified the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Why does Russia even need an agreement to look after their securjty? Seems the US just does whatever is in its interests regardless of agreements, how many regimes have we funded and toppled?

cdtm
Apples to apples actually. We are talking about universal self interest.

Somehow Russia is the threat that must be kept in check, yet controls nothing. The US is the dominant superpower. You know, the same superpower that took Hawaii by regime change, orchestrated by businessmen?

Do you really believe this is about anything else except maintaining a hegemony?

Robtard

Yup

cdtm
Lot of useful idiots in here.

Jaden_3.0
Apples to apples actually. We are talking about universal self interest.

Somehow Russia is the threat that must be kept in check, yet controls nothing. The US is the dominant superpower. You know, the same superpower that took Hawaii by regime change, orchestrated by businessmen?

Do you really believe this is about anything else except maintaining a hegemony?

Again...

cdtm
That's some Malcolm Gladwell tier debating right there. laughing

cdtm
Thankfully the facts don't care about the lies from the west. Russia is thriving, Ukraine will rightfully be re-absorbed, Poland will keep to their lane if they know whats good for them.

The US dominance is at an end.

Jaden_3.0
Lulz. Russia has never been "thriving". It's a poverty ridden dump of a country.

cdtm
Lulz. Russia has never been "thriving". It's a poverty ridden dump of a country.

Who the world's greatest superpower considers a threat.

And you don't even blink an eye about it, this is akin to Bluto complaining to Popeye about Olive Oil's nonstop bullying.

Jaden_3.0
I'd take your critique seriously if you'd ever showed a basic grasp of anything you post about.

Alas...

cdtm
I can practically hear the conversation on your end;

Ms. Jadan "You know, he does make a point."

Jadan: "So does a stopped watch. The guys an ******* **** 'em"

Jaden_3.0

Robtard
Russia claimed its invasion and annexation of "military operation" in Ukraine would last about 10-14 days.

Reality: 381 days later...

Russia's inability to defeat Ukraine shows how weak Putin's and his cronies' decades of pilfering have made Russia.

Old Man Whirly!
Ukraine is becoming a proxy battleground now for the new East Vs West conflict. It makes no sense why Putin started this. We have to keep fronting up though, no just for Ukraine but for Freedom itself. Not Trumps Freedom, real Freedom.

cdtm
Originally posted by Aussie Rules 96
The Russians are behaving like criminals.

That's what the US says. But think about it, why did Russia even invade Ukraine?

In 2014, the US funded a revolution in Ukraine. This is a matter of public record, they funded various opposition groups and charities, because they had an agenda. How is that different from Russia "meddling in elections'?

Ukraine was essentially stolen from Russia, and border security concerns of Russia were ignored. The US is the rogue state that uses money and military force to get its way, Russia is simply trying to break free from Western dominance.

Frankly the US is evil. The leadership are all hedonist or coldly self interested. The people who fought and died for this country were nothing but pawns to these evil people.

The Democrats and Republicans are all horse and pony show theater, we see the propaganda they want us to see.

Bashar Teg
you had to make a sock account to argue with? what a retarded phaggot

cdtm
And undesirables like Bash are the Democrats loyal base. Limousine Liberals and their circus freak constituents.

Bashar Teg
this attention starved phaggot is on your Ignore List. to view his autistic screeching click here]

cdtm
Jersey is a known cesspool of toxic waste, all that chromium exposure creates literal mutants. Who vote Democrat.

Robtard
Ukraine is becoming a proxy battleground now for the new East Vs West conflict. It makes no sense why Putin started this. We have to keep fronting up though, no just for Ukraine but for Freedom itself. Not Trumps Freedom, real Freedom.

After four years of Trump and US policy of kowtowing to Putin, four years of Righting news outlets giving him handjobs, the man felt even more invincible than his normal egomaniac self did.

He legit thought he was going to roll over Ukraine in two weeks or less. Granted, he would have if Trump had won in 2020.

Old Man Whirly!
After four years of Trump and US policy of kowtowing to Putin, four years of Righting news outlets giving him handjobs, the man felt even more invincible than his normal egomaniac self did.

He legit thought he was going to roll over Ukraine in two weeks or less. Granted, he would have if Trump had won in 2020. True enough, although "Boris Churchill" might have had his finest hour to the detriment of all.

Don't know if you know this, Boris was born in New York and gave up his citizenship to become pm. Years ago he was asked why he didn't spend more time in New York and he said he might run into Donald Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-the-only-reason-i-wouldn-t-go-to-some-parts-of-new-york-is-the-real-risk-of-meeting-donald-trump-a6765201.html

Robtard
Yeah, possible. Even a deplorable like Boris could shine in the right moment.

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, possible. Even a deplorable like Boris could shine in the right moment.

laughing out loud Boris and his wannabe Churchill delusions, he writes books on him you know.

Robtard
Didn't know Boris was a Churchill fanboy.

Old Man Whirly!
Didn't know Boris was a Churchill fanboy. Just one of the many Strange things about Boris, he is as wrapped up in his own little world as the average Comic Vs forums regular is with establishing how the Silver Surfer commands his board.

FinalAnswer
In 2014

Yanukovych was a corrupt Kremlin puppet, this is fact. America did not fund the Ukrainian parliament to impeach and remove Yanukovych from office, nor did America somehow force Yanukovych to have his riot police fire on protestors. If you want to talk about subversive agents, go look up Igor Girkin.

cdtm
So just gonna ignore how protestors threw Molotov cocktails?. They SHOULD be fired lm if they're using violent tactics like a militia.

Robtard

cdtm
Undersecretary Nuland admits to Ukraine biolabs..

Robtard
^Trumper reality

Reality:

How the false Russian biolab story came to circulate among the U.S. far right NPR

It was a lurid and difficult to believe claim: that Ukraine was developing biological weapons with the assistance of the U.S. government. In fact, U.S. assistance to Ukrainian biological labs has been targeted at strengthening public health measures. Both the U.S. and Ukraine have also signed a treaty vowing never to produce or use biological weapons. -snip

Ukraine war: Fact-checking Russia's biological weapons claims BBC

Russia has claimed without any evidence that biological weapons are being developed in laboratories in Ukraine with support from the United States.

It says material is being destroyed to conceal the country's weapons programme, but the US says this is "total nonsense" and that Russia is inventing false narratives to justify its actions in Ukraine.

No evidence: US funds biological weapons research in Ukraine -snip

Russia on the other produces bio-weapons.

Old Man Whirly!
^Trumper reality

Reality:

How the false Russian biolab story came to circulate among the U.S. far right NPR

It was a lurid and difficult to believe claim: that Ukraine was developing biological weapons with the assistance of the U.S. government. In fact, U.S. assistance to Ukrainian biological labs has been targeted at strengthening public health measures. Both the U.S. and Ukraine have also signed a treaty vowing never to produce or use biological weapons. -snip

Russia has claimed without any evidence that biological weapons are being developed in laboratories in Ukraine with support from the United States.

It says material is being destroyed to conceal the country's weapons programme, but the US says this is "total nonsense" and that Russia is inventing false narratives to justify its actions in Ukraine.

Russia on the other produces bio-weapons. biological weapons don't really even need a lab tbh these days.

Bashar Teg
do you really think russia would do that... just go on kremlinTV and tell lies?

cdtm
^Trumper reality

Reality:

Russia on the other produces bio-weapons.

How credible;

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/nprs-complete-about-face-on-the-lab-leak-theory/

Old Man Whirly!
do you really think russia would do that... just go on kremlinTV and tell lies? Oh yes, the Russian leaders are vile.

cdtm
biological weapons don't really even need a lab tbh these days.

Why worry over Russia getting bio labs though? Wouldn't it be easier to create their own bio weapons research?

That's what makes Nulands expressed fears so odd, she claims there are concerns about Ukraine bio labs falling into their hands, yet we'fe supposed to believe Ukraine did no bio weapons research. So whst is there to steal and weaponize then?

Of course the China lab leak theory adds fuel to the fire, we literally saw flip flop from conspiracy theory to credible possibility. To the average person it looks like State sponsored propaganda.

Robtard
biological weapons don't really even need a lab tbh these days.

This is true.

Bashar Teg
Oh yes, the Russian leaders are vile.

Speaking of vile people, did you know that ctdm is on my Ignore List?

Old Man Whirly!
Read Alibek's sp 1999 book Biohazard... possibly all true cd... in fact probably. That said any chump can pick up a dna synthesizer second hand for 3k and you can find thinks like polo's structure online.

Robtard
I'm pretty sure the US has bio-weapon research and via 3rd party entities, maybe even on US soil in some facility labelled "Medical Research".

But thus far there's no proof Ukraine is producing these weapons, let alone on behalf of the United States. It's a Putin talking point and Rightist in America love carrying Putin's water. eg Tucker Carlson on Fox News pushed it.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm pretty sure the US has bio-weapon research and via 3rd party entities, maybe even on US soil in some facility labelled "Medical Research".

But thus far there's no proof Ukraine is producing these weapons, let alone on behalf of the United States. It's a Putin talking point and Rightist in America love carrying Putin's water. eg Tucker Carlson on Fox News pushed it. No doubt Rob. Btw polio, not polo.

Bashar Teg
no, you clearly meant "polo"

Old Man Whirly!
no, you clearly meant "polo" laughing out loud

Did you see Putin has been declared a war criminal. I bet he is soooo scared like his good pal Bashar (no relation) Al Asaad sp.

Bashar Teg
yup, mission accomplishedthumb up

Robtard
At Trump's Far-Right rally in Waco last week, the newest attack on Ukraine was labeling Volodymyr Zelensky as a "homosexual weirdo". Yes, you're reading that correctly.

Daddy Putin is very proud.

Old Man Whirly!
At Trump's Far-Right rally in Waco last week, the newest attack on Ukraine was labeling Volodymyr Zelensky as a "homosexual weirdo". Yes, you're reading that correctly.

Daddy Putin is very proud. yeah thru love retarded ad hominems, not realising they only work with those who wNt to believe them anyway. No one else gives them oxygen even and just looks at the spouter of accusations as the weirdo, rightly. It's particularly effective for rightists on roghtists because of the natural hate inside them all. It won't work in this case because whilst Zelinsky is a worrying popularise in some ways internally, that doesn't alter the fact Putin has declared war and attacked a sovereign nation, purely for his own personally aspirations of power. But Trump is Trump and loves Daddy Pooty.

Robtard
Ted Nugent was the one who made the unhinged comment, but if you invite someone to speak at your rally, you're endorsing their commentary, unless you speak out against it. That didn't happen.

It's trying to demonize and emasculate Zelensky, yet that guy has more balls than all of them combined, staying in an active war zone, when Putin's trying to murder him.

Old Man Whirly!
Ted Nugent was the one who made the unhinged comment, but if you invite someone to speak at your rally, you're endorsing their commentary, unless you speak out against it. That didn't happen.

It's trying to demonize and emasculate Zelensky, yet that guy has more balls than all of them combined, staying in an active war zone, when Putin's trying to murder him. nugent has always been a **** and I never liked his music.

Robtard
His music is shit, he's shit. A true deplorable.

Old Man Whirly!
His music is shit, he's shit. A true deplorable. and his haircut, is it still as shit as the 80's can't say I've seen a picture of him in 35 years.

Adam_PoE

It's trying to demonize and emasculate Zelensky, yet that guy has more balls than all of them combined, staying in an active war zone, when Putin's trying to murder him.

Nugent is the one who shit himself in front of the draft board to avoid military service; and wrote, recorded, and performs a song about having sex with underage girls.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Nugent is the one who shit himself in front of the draft board to avoid military service; and wrote, recorded, and performs a song about having sex with underage girls.

No wonder he's a Rightist hero.

"Jailbait - its lyrics about stealing purses, cars, and even having sex with a 13-year-old child."

"Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen / You look too good to be true" - Ted Nugent

cdtm
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65146557

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/01/world/russia-un-security-council-intl/index.html

I actually thought this WAS an April Fools joke! Surreal.

Jaden_3.0
Why would you think it was an April fools? You don't think Russia has done anything wrong.

cdtm
Why would you think it was an April fools? You don't think Russia has done anything wrong.

🥺

Robtard
Last time Putin has the UN Presidency seat he launched the invasion of Ukraine, maybe this time he'll use a tactical "peace" nuke?

Robtard
Top-secret Pentagon documents on Ukraine war appear on social media

Top-secret Pentagon documents with details about the war in Ukraine have been published on at least two social media sites, Twitter and Telegram.

The revelation set off alarm bells at the Pentagon, which is trying to determine how the material was leaked or stolen.

"We are aware of the reports of social media posts and the department is reviewing the matter," said Pentagon Deputy Press Secretary Sabrina Singh.

The documents include maps of Ukraine and charts on where troops are concentrated and what kinds of weapons are available to them. The online posts show photos of physical documents that were folded and creased in some instances. -snip

Probably a government offical Trumper stealing and leaking this info, as this only helps Putin/Russia.

Old Man Whirly!
Top-secret Pentagon documents on Ukraine war appear on social media

Top-secret Pentagon documents with details about the war in Ukraine have been published on at least two social media sites, Twitter and Telegram.

The revelation set off alarm bells at the Pentagon, which is trying to determine how the material was leaked or stolen.

"We are aware of the reports of social media posts and the department is reviewing the matter," said Pentagon Deputy Press Secretary Sabrina Singh.

The documents include maps of Ukraine and charts on where troops are concentrated and what kinds of weapons are available to them. The online posts show photos of physical documents that were folded and creased in some instances. -snip

Probably a government offical Trumper stealing and leaking this info, as this only helps Putin/Russia. could be more than that. The capita hack is probably the Russians...

Robtard
could be more than that. The capita hack is probably the Russians...

First I've heard of the hack. Damn.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>