Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I honestly don't know what that f*ck happened, y'all.

Something is very wrong with this website.

I tried to delete a singular post by an ad spammer and the entire "Eternal Sunshine" social thread up and f*cking disappeared.

Nobody except Raz can restore the original thread.

Apologies all around. Again, I don't know WTF happened.

Bada or PR can rename this thread as they see fit.

Feel free to curse my name as you see fit.

Old Man Whirly!
Hi Impsmile

DarkSaint85
I think it should start by naming who are the best debaters on the site.

Starting with Carver.

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
I take it back, JoJo season 5 is pretty awesome. Original stand battles.

How would Goku do against the mirror guy, or the zipperman stand? Or the rapid ageing stand?

MrMind
My guess is eventually all threads will be lost

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by MrMind
My guess is eventually all threads will be lost I think that won't happen, although my opinion for what it's worth may change.

One_Angry_Scot
Hope everyone is doing okay.

Diesldude
Oh damn. That thread was the heart and soul of this forum.

cdtm
Ground Zeroes is 20 bucks on Steam! eek!

The demo mission equivalent from MGS2, the one that was packed in with other games.

Ground Zeroes is a fun enough game but not 20 dollars worth imo, I'll stick with the "free" 360 download I got when I wasted money on Gold.

Parmaniac
All the gems that are lost now, it's like something died inside...

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
All the gems that are lost now, it's like something died inside...

Raz will resurrect it.

Parmaniac
Yeah, he is a caring guy he was nice enough to change someones username months after he wss perma banned.

Diesldude
All the gems that are lost now, it's like something died inside... definitely.

cdtm
I've done some deep thinking and decided I need to step away from alt-right politics, and racial/gender stuff.

Therefore I will focus on the one thing that never ever touched on that shit; DILBERT.

Only corporate satire from now on.

cdtm
Wtf??

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023/02/we-are-dropping-the-dilbert-comic-strip-because-of-creator-scott-adams-racist-rant-letter-from-the-editor.html

Does reality like messing with me or what?

Adam_PoE

Tzeentch
That's really sad Matt. It would be a real shame if you """accidentally"" banned ctdm next.

Damborgson
I guess my plan to hack Raz's account needs to speed up now.

Damborgson

StiltmanFTW
"Accidents" seem to happen a lot recently, as that wasn't the only thread that got deleted.

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!
@imp, I've known you online all those years, I believe you 100%. I'm mentioned in the fifth post of the first page and honestly couldn't care less, it's just a thread.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Tzeentch
That's really sad Matt. It would be a real shame if you """accidentally"" banned ctdm next.

https://i.postimg.cc/1t2rmNqt/47-AAC14-A-367-D-4912-8-C3-E-FD2-D9-AAA642-F.gif

cdtm
You know, even though I said Ohma could have beaten Kuroki if he didn't know the Advance, I just can't see him falling to a Kure Earth Scraper and Flashing Steel Smash like Lolong did.

A full Advance sucker punch and even a Change of Scenery, ok sure, but that wouldn't finish him.

That doesn't mean I don't think current Ohma can't win, but it won't be like he beat Lolong.

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Ban ctdm for a cheap ripoff of my handle if nothing else.

Bashar Teg

cdtm
That or just ignore the spammers.

cdtm
Hey how are the modern Spiderman games compared to the older ones, like Amazing Spiderman 2 or Shattered Dimension?

Better, worse, or on par?

Parmaniac
Well thanks to CD we will at least reach the old number of pages this thread had in a few days again.

Sin I AM

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Damn, this sucks. I enjoyed that thread and all it's mindless musings. Maybe it's time to let go of this sinking ship. Thanks for the explanation Impediment, appreciate your honesty. Good day gentlemen, I'm taking a hiatus from kmc

Bentley did it before you and it was the smart move, considering what is happening to this site.

Bye, Sin.

Badabing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bentley did it before you and it was the smart move, considering what is happening to this site.

Bye, Sin.

If it weren't for the Hulk thread and Carv, I'd do the same......

Smurph
Yeahhhhhh ok, time for a break

cdtm
They'll be back! They always come back. thumb up

cdtm
So you can be fat, and someone will disapprove of it, and so they have protests against people who disapprove that you're a fat slob?

Isn't that kind of funny?

But I support your right to protest against my disapproval. thumb up

Seriously though does anyone really believe that someone who eats way too many donuts and balloons out to 1000 lbs and gets looked down on for it is a victim? Not like I'm taking your donut away, go ahead and binge! I'm just some guy, what do you care if I'm laughing my arse off at that big belly?

cdtm
Hey, in JoJo season 5 "Golden Wind", isn't it kind of incredulous that Giovano so casually murdered a Capo? Considering this is an organization that creates and employs Stand Users, you'd think there would be precautions against Stand based assassination attempts.

Perhaps a Stand user sitting in as part of the scenery covering his back, or some method of disabling Stand abilities. Or at least some other eyeballs on his cell so they could narrow down the killers.

Bashar Teg
look at the bright side. thousands of ctdm shitposts were deleted thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Well, that is some consolation.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, the melodrama of a thread being deleted. durlaugh

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

Impediment

Gecko4lif
Watched Fall last night while high

Worst mistake ive ever made

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm

cdtm
And hope your recovery is going well.

If you need a game recommendation, 2016 Prey is about the most fun I've had on any game this gen, imagine a System Shock 2 remake done right. The "Play your way" isn't just a meme on this one, you can do things like use alien powers to turn into an animated cup and sneak inside a wire grated window, use a foam dark gun to fire through that window at a security monitor and unlock a door, or use hacking skills to hack the keypad. The amount of freedom is insane, and it's all fun as heck.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
They're probably trolling you, don't take them seriously. Anyone with half a brain should know deleting a popular megathread on purpose doesn't add up.

Either they're gas lighting you or they're hopelessly dense and not worth engaging. I can guess which retards it is... the usual spam the report, but, thin skinned crew. They need to concentrate on creating more "respect" threads and arguing about the hidden meaning in panel 4, page 16 of issue 27 of some comic where Hulk fights Thor again.

-Pr-

-Pr-
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I can guess which retards it is... the usual spam the report, but, thin skinned crew. They need to concentrate on creating more "respect" threads and arguing about the hidden meaning in panel 4, page 16 of issue 27 of some comic where Hulk fights Thor again.

wow. tell us how you really feel, lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
wow. tell us how you really feel, lol. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph
Maybe if one poster hadn't flooded the Endless Sunshine thread with spam accounts, we would still have our thread with nearly twenty years of posts.

Old Man Whirly!
durcry

Old Man Whirly!
Bunch of *****. To be honest that kind of weirdness reeks of over investment and borders on stalkers. We have a number of self professed stalkers here who do that shit to members, never thought they'd do it to a mod. Weirdo's.

StiltmanFTW
You seem pretty invested, yes:

Got to say the melodrama over a deleted thread in the comics section is hilarious. Many seem to be autisticly leaving for their aptly named contingency, termed the beta site. If they build it beta's will cum.

It's a thread on a dying board, nothing more or less and having a go at Imp over it is weird as ****.

Old Man Whirly!
You seem pretty invested, yes: are you talking to me again? I've asked you politely not to about half a dozen times. smile now that's invested.

StiltmanFTW
Thought you were gonna move your pedo ass to GDF, where it belongs?

Old Man Whirly!
Thought you were gonna move your pedo ass to GDF, where it belongs? there you go, you are that invested. Please don't talk to me or send me weird pms like your pals did to Imp.

cdtm
Who is Smurph talking about? Surt?

Old Man Whirly!
Who is Smurph talking about? Surt? No idea, I don't read what he posts laughing out loud it's usually something following me around, he and his pals have reached that stage laughing out loud

It's delicious.

StiltmanFTW
Nobody forgot about the posts you've made in the original Eternal Sunshine:

https://i.ibb.co/YyXMVvV/322.png

Claire, 14:

https://i.ibb.co/xJJJXWX/331I.png

Quoted in CBQ: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=658148&pagenumber=1552#post17626434

--
Same sus behavior in other forums:

for me Knightley in Bend it like Beckam ticks all my legal hebeofile boxes... shifty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=680749&pagenumber=777#post17559834

Old Man Whirly!
Nobody forgot about the posts you've made in the original Eternal Sunshine:

https://i.ibb.co/YyXMVvV/322.png

Claire, 14:

https://i.ibb.co/xJJJXWX/331I.png

Quoted in CBQ: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=658148&pagenumber=1552#post17626434

--
Same sus behavior in other forums:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=680749&pagenumber=777#post17559834 durpalm night my stalker durcry

Bashar Teg
I'm sure this is all healthy. would be a shame if uber-imp accidentally deleted this entire cesspool forum

cdtm
Go back to GDF troll.

cdtm
What's with Japan'!s fascination with turning Jack the Ripper into a tragic hero?

Record of Ragnarok, but I believe other examples exist.

Parmaniac
It would help if you could at least list one other example.

cdtm
It would help if you could at least list one other example.

NOW someone reads something I say. 😆

steverules_2
The original Eternal thread will never be revived, Raz died in a drug orgy years ago surrounded by Thai prostitutes and whirly.

cdtm
https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wildlife/pets/a30621859/pets-owners-phones/

Haha this explains why she always forcefully licks my face and snuggles against resisting arms while nearly trampling my ipad any time I read digital manga. 😆

cdtm
So is Hitman kind of like a more refined Metal Gear?

I mean think about it, both are about stealthy shenanigans, often involving doing takedowns without being noticed.

Damborgson
@imp, I've known you online all those years, I believe you 100%. I'm mentioned in the fifth post of the first page and honestly couldn't care less, it's just a thread.

Your posts disgust me, and I'd take you to a clinic and have you euthanized if I could. Along with the mod who's on your side.

Damborgson
Really though, how is this grown ass man talking about his attraction to children being tolerated? At least have it explicitly, publicly condemned. Smh.

carver9
Whirly, you need to be banned and put up under the jail.

Parmaniac
NOW someone reads something I say. 😆 I read your anime and game related posts

cdtm
Meant more that someone usually engages me when my pants are down. smile

I'll level, I don't really remember any other time Jack the Ripper was used, it was more of a feeling I probably saw it before..

But they also used Nazi's in Battle Tendency as heroes, and you've got Whitebeard as a hero in One Piece (And thinking about it, JoJo Part 5 is all about heroic Yakuza guys) so I dunno, seems like Japan has this thing about romanticism of real life villains at least..

Another one is Kengan and the Kure assassins (Like the killers for hire are helping kids and grannies cross the street while the cop is a psychopathic killer who murders anyone even related to a crook to enact justice against tainted blood), or Baki and Hanayama the noble Yakuza boss who helps police officers..

Parmaniac
What's wrong with Whitebeard?

cdtm
What's wrong with Whitebeard?

He was inspired by Edward Teach, the real Blackbeard.

And I mean, he's a pirate lord, compassionate pirate kings make about as much sense as compassionate Yakuza bosses ala Hanayama. stick out tongue

Really Hanma Yujiro is the most realistic out of all of them personality wise, you'd expect a guy as strong as him to be a total tool. 😁

Old Man Whirly!
Hey, what's the age of consent in Poland? That's right 15... Paedophilia is legal there. smile edited posts taken out of context and obvios posts as jokes. Efriends assemble... back to your beta site weirdos. laughing out loud

Nobody cares.

Damborgson
Your brain is so addled by CP that you just vomited whatever that was supposed to say.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Damborgson
Your brain is so addled by CP that you just vomited whatever that was supposed to say. durlaugh

Efriends assemble, I'd expected your account earlier. smile

Damborgson
Well yeah, there's some crusty old man talking about how he'd like to smash children. Of course I'm gonna post about it, that doesn't make you a master of deduction lmao.

I have plenty of dark jokes, and never once have I accidentally made one where I say the things you do.

You're a revolting, old, creepy piece of shit and you'd do the world a favor if you disappeared.

Old Man Whirly!
Well yeah, there's some crusty old man talking about how he'd like to smash children. Of course I'm gonna post about it, that doesn't make you a master of deduction lmao.

I have plenty of dark jokes, and never once have I accidentally made one where I say the things you do.

You're a revolting, old, creepy piece of shit and you'd do the world a favor if you disappeared. dur I can see your very invested. What country are you from?

Damborgson

cdtm
If you think thats bad try reading some older comics, an early Groo really makes you wonder about Sergio.

We're talking Groo carrying a neekid young prince with an apple suggestively sticking out his mouth.

Damborgson
dur I can see your very invested. What country are you from?

Age of consent doesn't have anything to do with attraction for children. You think if the age of consent dropped to 5 it'd make the person any less of a creep ? It's prepubesence that's an issue.

Old Man Whirly!
Who ? I highly doubt it's any poster that matters or is real.

There's 1 person on this forum who's gone through the trouble of making socks for YEARS. Yet he was allowed to return.

Then this nonsense happens, and I don't even see a slap on the wrist. Do the right thing. wow,you are mega hurt, your friend taking stuff out of context hasn't worked for him. Back to your respect threads. durlaugh

Old Man Whirly!
Age of consent doesn't have anything to do with attraction for children. You think if the age of consent dropped to 5 it'd make the person any less of a creep ? It's prepubesence that's an issue. Actually things have been taken out of context and edited. But who cares, you know that. durlaugh

MrMind
don't act on your impulse whirly prison would be hell for you

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by MrMind
don't act on your impulse whirly prison would be hell for you laughing out loud actually funny. thumb up

Smurph
Remember when Whirly described a 12 y/o actress as "titillating"?

I wonder what the context was that made that just a "dad joke"

Damborgson
Lmao. Can't actually think of anything to say so he goes:

durlaugh

Posting a selfie basically.

Someone let me know when the creep gets some form of talking to at least.

Old Man Whirly!

I wonder what the context was that made that just a "dad joke" I said that was the controversy over the film. You are soooo hurt still laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Lmao. Can't actually think of anything to say so he goes:

Posting a selfie basically.

Someone let me know when the creep gets some form of talking to at least. efriends assemble durlaugh

Damborgson

Exactly lol.

"Posted out of context" in what context is that okay ?

Old Man Whirly!
Exactly lol.

"Posted out of context" in what context is that okay ? Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I said that was the controversy over the film. You are soooo hurt still laughing out loud

Smurph
"That film was controversial because it made me attracted to a child"

mmm

Old Man Whirly!
"That film was controversial because it made me attracted to a child"

mmm durlaugh

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by steverules_2
The original Eternal thread will never be revived, Raz died in a drug orgy years ago surrounded by Thai prostitutes and whirly. Also funny laughing out loud thumb up

Gecko4lif
Ludacris has really soft hands

MrMind
was able to save my ass from facebook jail by deleting racist post

Old Man Whirly!
*tumbleweed*

cdtm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ludacris has really soft hands

You met Ludi?? eek! (Don't tell him I call him that!)

cdtm
https://rmx.news/crime/irish-police-tell-family-of-sexual-assault-victim-to-delete-social-media-post-accusing-migrants/

Posting this here because it's in Ireland, I want Pr's view, and he rarely reads GDF;
So Pr, if I'm reading this right a migrant violently assaults a woman, the police do nothing, the family and friends post to social media about what happened, and the police move to protect migrants from being called violent rapists after a migrant proved to be a violent rapist?

This is all kinds of wrong if that's what happened. Prioritizing the protection of migrants public perception while ignoring rape victims is completely screwed up.

cdtm
Callie the yellow lab has an funny habit where if I scratch her behind the ear, she seems happy about it yet eventually rolls over on her back and nips at my hands.

I'll usually only do it if she's trying to scratch an itch herself. Seems to like the scratching, not sure why it works her up like that.

Impediment
People who assume I take the side of anyone on this antiquated message board can shampoo my crotch.

-Pr-
https://rmx.news/crime/irish-police-tell-family-of-sexual-assault-victim-to-delete-social-media-post-accusing-migrants/

Posting this here because it's in Ireland, I want Pr's view, and he rarely reads GDF;
So Pr, if I'm reading this right a migrant violently assaults a woman, the police do nothing, the family and friends post to social media about what happened, and the police move to protect migrants from being called violent rapists after a migrant proved to be a violent rapist?

This is all kinds of wrong if that's what happened. Prioritizing the protection of migrants public perception while ignoring rape victims is completely screwed up.

Last I checked, there was no confirmation either way that it was a migrant or not. So the article you posted is horseshit. Especially with the climate in Ireland right now.

cdtm
Last I checked, there was no confirmation either way that it was a migrant or not. So the article you posted is horseshit. Especially with the climate in Ireland right now.

I see, so the identity hasn't been determined then. Thanks for the input.

What's the climate like in Ireland? 🤨

-Pr-
I see, so the identity hasn't been determined then. Thanks for the input.

What's the climate like in Ireland? 🤨

Lots of racist assholes blaming migrants for a housing crisis that the government caused. As if Ireland hasn't been taking in migrants for decades now.

Parmaniac
Lots of racist assholes blaming migrants for a housing crisis that the government caused. As if Ireland hasn't been taking in migrants for decades now. There's a big difference between a constant "small" flow of migration that is happening over decades or quite literally millions flooding a country. We have a similar situation in germany it was a problem before but of course it went hell of a lot worse, you could even see that in drastic spikes in prices.

and of course recently we are getting shit like this

https://www.bild.de/regional/stuttgart/stuttgart-aktuell/mieter-in-loerrach-raus-fluechtlinge-rein-buergermeister-jammert-ueber-hassmails-82992686.bild.html

They're kicking renters out that were living there for years to shove refugees in.

And people wonder why there's a drastic shift to the right.

Robtard
If Imp had deleted this thread on purpose, he would have said as much. So I do believe it was in accidental.

And I get people being upset as it's a lot of history gone, but shit happens. Move on and rebuild.

Gecko4lif
You met Ludi?? eek! (Don't tell him I call him that!)

Yeah i got a picture with him at the meet and greet

-Pr-
There's a big difference between a constant "small" flow of migration that is happening over decades or quite literally millions flooding a country. We have a similar situation in germany it was a problem before but of course it went hell of a lot worse, you could even see that in drastic spikes in prices.

and of course recently we are getting shit like this

https://www.bild.de/regional/stuttgart/stuttgart-aktuell/mieter-in-loerrach-raus-fluechtlinge-rein-buergermeister-jammert-ueber-hassmails-82992686.bild.html

They're kicking renters out that were living there for years to shove refugees in.

And people wonder why there's a drastic shift to the right.

I would agree if that was what was happening in Ireland, but we're a much smaller country and took in far less peoplw. The issue is that the government took in more than we can handle with our massive housing issues. I mean, hotels all over the country are being paid to house migrants and refugees because there was zero ****ing planning as usual.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Robtard
If Imp had deleted this thread on purpose, he would have said as much. So I do believe it was in accidental.

And I get people being upset as it's a lot of history gone, but shit happens. Move on and rebuild. I'm not even mad, it's just "sad" that a lot of funny stuff is lost, also I don't even get why he would do it on purpose in the first place.

Robtard
I'm not even mad, it's just "sad" that a lot of funny stuff is lost, also I don't even get why he would do it on purpose in the first place.

thumb up

Galan007
I mean, it does suck that the thread was deleted, because it contained ~20 years worth of some absolute gems.

That said, Imp obviously didn't delete the thread on purpose... People PM'ing him with waaagh-spam are just being idiots.

cdtm
I take it back. Looking at their fight, debut Rihito would eviscerate modern Koga.

He was already good, Ohma and Kureki just happened to be a monsters.

cdtm
Speaking of Rihito, kind of a weird excuse from Kazuo about Mochi not being able to ramp up to his full strength.

It's not like Rihito ambushed him or anything, he straight up outplayed him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, it does suck that the thread was deleted, because it contained ~20 years worth of some absolute gems.

That said, Imp obviously didn't delete the thread on purpose... People PM'ing him with waaagh-spam are just being idiots. One of my faves was you seeing Marwash for the first time.

cdtm

I mean, people say dumb things, we've all said them. The fact is you could point out someone is pretty just because they're pretty without really intending anything creepy or evil, but just wasn't thinking.

If he had a history ok that's another story, but haven't we all stepped in it at some point?

cdtm
So isn't the Removal way better then the Advance?

Raian can go full bore while Ohma has to either massively suppress it, or use it in a short burst. Shouldn't that mean Raian would straight up overpower Ohma in any serious fight?

cdtm
So what are the odds a small group of scalpers snapped up all the old Xbox 360's and PS3's, and related peripherals, and the same people are the ones selling off Amazon and DKOldies and such?

I ask because I've been watching Youtube unboxings of used junk selling for 400 dolars that are full of dirt of shite. Used game controllers are selling for 40-60 dollars, it's insane. In a real market you get variations, price wars and such, but that just doesn't exist now.

Remember Funcoland? They were buying up old NES games for 30 cents and reselling for 10 dollars, same principle. I bet it's all one group of scalpers, probably with a good amount of outright stolen product on top of trade ins.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Galan007

That said, Imp obviously didn't delete the thread on purpose... People PM'ing him with waaagh-spam are just being idiots.

the nerd-rage scapegoating is beyond disgusting.

blame raz, you bunch of greasy recluses. he's been m.i.a and refuses to return and modernize this site. this should have been a momentary glitch, easily restored by cloud backup. but no, it's still 2004 here.

everyone who pm'ed hate at imp should log off immediately, walk up their basement stairs, tell their mothers that they they were gang-bullying someone in recovery from open heart surgery, and should probably go to a psychiatrist or behavioral therapist

Smurph
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

blame raz, you bunch of greasy recluses. he's been m.i.a and refuses to return and modernize this site. this should have been a momentary glitch, easily restored by cloud backup. but no, it's still 2004 here.

everyone who pm'ed hate at imp should log off immediately, walk up their basement stairs, tell their mothers that they they were gang-bullying someone in recovery from open heart surgery, and should probably go to a psychiatrist or behavioral therapist I didn't PM Imp (obviously...) but your uppity rage raises the question of whether it's actually "disgusting" that Whirly keeps using Imp's health crisis as a way to deflect from his own dipshit, creepy, troll antics.

Anyways, why are you here? Are the PMs to Imp still ongoing or are you just bent on having something to whine about?

Bashar Teg
sorry but i must decline your invitation to flame war, nor will i take orders from forum gatekeepers

Old Man Whirly!

Whirly

Smurph
sorry but i must decline your invitation to flame war, nor will i take orders from forum gatekeepers irony

Old Man Whirly!
irony durcry

cdtm
Help me out, I want an authentic wireless Xbox 360 controller guaranteed new for between 5-10 dollars, including shipping, from a non shady source.

I know one must be out there.

Parmaniac
And I'm searching for a near mint Black Lotus for 3,50 including shipping.

cdtm

Hey I bought a 15 dollar Double Dragon NES cart for 50 cents back in the day, was mismarked as NES Pinball. Somebody has to slip up somewhere. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
Granted more often as not the one who slips up is me.

20 bucks for NOIR anime collection sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Good thing the distro tucked a "product of XXX piracy group" under the label that was dripping with fresh undried glue, so I know what an idiot I am, they did me a service.

My best friend at the time "Dude you got fingerprints all over the disc, you can't send it back like that!" Always thinking of the pirates, what a trooper.

cdtm
Been reading up on this gem;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

The infamous case of blacks being used as guinea pigs to study the effects of syphilis. This reading probably isn't very good for my blood pressure, but I feel it's important to understand exactly why this happened, and what's been done to keep it from ever happening again.

It's kind of funny how there's so much anger thrown around partisan politics, when the fact is large organisations of people do way more damage then some random "socialist" or "gun nut".. I mean yeah, they vote for policies, but they don't rip away lives on this level.

You'd think collectively we'd all agree keeping an eye on power should be a priority, but nope, the white racist hick and the black crack dealer and the Chinese halfway around the world are the cause of all real problems.

Gecko4lif
I wouldnt say THE infamous case. More like one of

NemeBro
Also, I don't believe you. You're lying, 100%. I've never been shy to shit on a mod and indeed have done so basically my entire posting career and quite a few of those times I shit on Impediment (I remember one time I reported someone and just left in the report message "Do your job" and Impediment complained about it on the forum lol!).

But if you think that Impediment survived his life-threatening surgery only to rub his hands together and say "Heheheh, now that I'm back on my feet I'm going to deliberately **** up comic book versus' world by deleting their social thread!" then you're a stupid paranoid retard.

Impediment, just post the PMs. Put them on blast. What is stopping you?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by NemeBro
Impediment, just post the PMs. Put them on blast. What is stopping you? I was thinking the same I can't even think of anyone who actually would do retarded shit like this. This thread and therefore the amount of candidates who could complain is really limited nowadays.

Old Man Whirly!
I suspect they are part of the mass exodus of 4 or 5 members to the "Beta Site".

They are probably happy as Larry, battle-zoning and respect-threading to their little hearts delight. Without a care in the world.

cdtm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I wouldnt say THE infamous case. More like one of

What gets me is how they outright prevented them from getting treatment. Like, some went elsewhere and the treatment was ineffective or sub par.

HOW did they control them this much? Were they blacklisted? If they went to another doc for a second opinion do they need to check in with Med HQ, and the general of Med America says "No, they're on No Fly list"?

Either way it makes the blood boil that they went that far. No different then if they were bleeding out and prescribed leeches.

StiltmanFTW
I was thinking the same I can't even think of anyone who actually would do retarded shit like this. This thread and therefore the amount of candidates who could complain is really limited nowadays.

You can bet your ass it's the same guy who was making "Andrew Date" socks spamming the original Eternal Sunshine and CBQ.

cdtm

The thing is, I got to thinking gamepads don't last forever, and tried looking ahead at potential replacements... and they all stink. Like, used or hideously overpriced or broken when it's new (Rock Candy drift has been in my right stick since day one)

So now I'm in a mindset where I"m afraid to even play what I have in case it breaks. But that's no different from not having them at all, I know in my head I should just enjoy it while it lasts...

Was basically trained to hoard and use until stuff breaks as a kid, my first TV was a hand me down 12 inch CRT I used from the 1980's all the way until 2001 or so, when I got to see the thing literally melt down in front of me. Like, the image started to skew and shrink, it was awesome.

Current TV is a 720P Samsung, probably picked it up in 2010, so its getting on too.

I can afford better easily, it all comes down to a frugal background and a little bitterness at living in a world where no one else is frugal, which drives the prices up and worsens my phobias against spending.

Gecko4lif

cdtm

cdtm
Why is it the only people who call me the R word are white? And they all get mad.

All the blacks I know call me something else, starts with B. They never look mad, they laugh a lot actually.

Impediment

StiltmanFTW
Jan 19th, 2023:

Sidebar: world war Whirly would have socks, thousands of them. It's why they shut the forum for new members when I learnt how the activation codes work.

smile

Old Man Whirly!

StiltmanFTW
Jan 25th, 2023:

Originally posted by ODG
Are you still pretending your socks are actual people? Come back to reality. As embarrassing as it is for you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=658148&pagenumber=1579#post17628374

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>