Sisu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaden_3.0
CwnokYOxXHA

Patient_Leech
Watched half of the trailer and I'm sold. Looks good.

riv6672
How have I lived so long without this movie????

Robtard
It's already out, saw it for download and passed on it. Seems like I made a grave error that I need to correct.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
It's already out, saw it for download and passed on it. Seems like I made a grave error that I need to correct.

I don't think it's available. On IMDB there's a bunch of stuff by the name Sisu.

This film is 2022 or 2023. It says 2022 on IMDB...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14846026/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Robtard
It was released Jan 27th in Finland, why I saw it for torrent downloads.

Has a April 28th US release date.

Patient_Leech
Hm... I don't see it after a quick look around. I think you're a liar. Or confused.

riv6672
All I found was a movie about a bike race. down

Robtard
Yeah, my error, the one I saw is Icelandic about a bike race.

Jaden_3.0
Yeah, my error, the one I saw is Icelandic about a bike race.

F**k you, Robtard!

Robtard
The Scots wear skirts they call kilts so their boyfriends have easier access to their bums holes!

Jaden_3.0
And that's why you love Scotsmen

riv6672
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
F**k you, Robtard!
^^^ laughing

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
And that's why you love Scotsmen

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course...

https://media.tenor.com/3VO--5cjZZoAAAAM/seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

riv6672

Bashar Teg
i love a good anti-fascist action flick smile

Kazenji
Karen Gillan, Surely you've heard of her.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Karen Gillan, Surely you've heard of her.
^^^Okay yes! She cleans up nice. yes

BruceSkywalker
saw the trailer earlier, gonna pass unless this gets recommended

Robtard
This was a cheesy fun blast start to finish. The little dialogue there is, isn't very good. But the action and gore is over the top and great.

If you like action, gore and **seeing Nazis getting truly f**ked up, watch this.

**Trigger warning for Rightist

Patient_Leech
This was a cheesy fun blast start to finish. The little dialogue there is, isn't very good. But the action and gore is over the top and great.

If you like action, gore and **seeing Nazis getting truly f**ked up, watch this.

**Trigger warning for Rightist

^ Sweet. Might hope to use this for movie night with friends. thumb up

tkitna
Just watched this. Geez, I thought Wolverine and Deadpool was hard to kill. This was way over the top but fun to watch. I recommend it.

Jaden_3.0
Finally saw this at the cinema tonight and it's definitely a "most of the good stuff is in the trailer" type movie. Still worth a watch for the stupid and 100% Inglorious Basterds inspired violence.

Patient_Leech
I watched this with a friend and it's pretty great until it breaks with any semblance of reality in the final act, particularly with the plane sequence. Kind of a shame, because all the lead-up to it was pretty goddamn excellent.

Also, I don't think the film needed the obvious Tarantino-inspired text for each segment. It's weird because it brings to mind how much witty and wacky dialogue Tarantino films have and this had basically none of that.

Robtard
it was pretty much fantasy from the first fight, imo. eg Him somehow blocking multiple machine-gun fire with a small tin pan.

Patient_Leech
That was just a Captain America homage! 🇺🇸 stick out tongue

riv6672
This movie was a blast, I loved it!!!

Senor Cage
Good flick. Liked it a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.