M3GAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Finally watched Megan. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can see easily how they'll do the sequel. I anyone hasn't yet watched then WHAT THE FRACK YOU WAITING FOR????

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Finally watched Megan. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can see easily how they'll do the sequel. I anyone hasn't yet watched then WHAT THE FRACK YOU WAITING FOR???? will watch Bruce! Thanks l, I usually like your recommendations.

Kazenji
I hear that there's an unrated cut coming or its already out

i'll wait until it appears on a streaming platform.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
I hear that there's an unrated cut coming or its already out

i'll wait until it appears on a streaming platform.

if you have access to Peacock, you can watch the unrated version. I watched the unrated version last night

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if you have access to Peacock, you can watch the unrated version. I watched the unrated version last night

We do have Peacock available here in Australia, But gotta go through some Roku crap just to access it.

riv6672

Myth
I worry that this time next year, every show and movie will force in a dance scene due to the TikTok advertising hype M3GAN and Wednesday got.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.