Mephisto vs. Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
smokin' Can the devil 😈 appear on the shoulder and cause defeat?

dynamix
wouldnt this be a stomp?

zopzop
Hell yes, this would be a stomp. The Beyonder could erase him from existence if he wanted.

Wonder Man
Mephisto can employ the known against Beyonder. It should be a good fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Mephisto can employ the known against Beyonder. It should be a good fight. This is NOT a competitive match up, Beyonder with just a thought.

Wonder Man
If Mephisto winds the action he could eliminate Beyonders cause.
Like the Scarlet Witch 🧙‍♀️ the coordination would excel and Mephisto would have excellency. Then skill would beat the Beyonder. And evolution would win thumbs up 👍 with acquired traits.

Wonder Man
Excelsior.

lawest9
Excelsior. I don't believe you have a solid grasp of the power levels ( or lack thereof ) of some of these characters that you match up.

Wonder Man
When the ideal is verified you can have verily and bring the battle a right that scores.

lawest9
When the ideal is verified you can have verily and bring the battle a right that scores. My last statement on this thread is this to help you I u understand.......when the Beyonder first appeared he thrashed the Celestials in a battle with ease that took place on several different realities, they were no match for him, the Celestial 4th host easily destroyed an Odin/Asgardian
empowered Destroyer, Odin alone by himself has defeated Mephisto and have taken a soul away from him, there is no help for M here.

Wonder Man

tkitna
What they are trying to tell you is that the Beyonder cannot lose here.

lawest9
It should also be mentioned that Beyonder laid out big G in that same story arc of secret wars, both Galactus and the Celestials are magnitudes of levels above Mephisto that it's not even funny.

Wonder Man
Marvel bases its characters on who they are. Like Bruce Banner was the only person for the gamma bomb to become Hulk. Mr. Fantastic knew the Beyonder and addressed him. The hero has it in him.
Even the Living Tribunal is looking for who its other face can be.

Ambient
Well there you Mephisto wins base on his complete personification of persona.

zopzop
Originally posted by Ambient
Well there you Mephisto wins base on his complete personification of persona.
Am I having a stroke or does this sentence not make sense in English?

Ambient

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.