Baleman vs. Caine (John Wick 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Prime Bale Batman
Caine

H2H/MELEE WEAPONS ONLY
WHO WINS

h1a8
Baleman because of the suit.

Psychotron
John Wick assassins wear bulletbroof suits which are far less cumbersome than Baleman's suit.

FrothByte
Baleman gets absolutely stomped.

riv6672
Originally posted by FrothByte
Baleman gets absolutely stomped.
^^^And Bane dies.

BruceSkywalker
Caine hilariously shitstomps, bitchslaps Baleman with the greatest of ease

h1a8
I disagree. With the suit Baleman has advantages.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. With the suit Baleman has advantages.

What advantages exactly does his suit give him?

h1a8
What advantages exactly does his suit give him?

Durability

FrothByte
Durability

You haven't watched the latest John Wick movie have you? Because his suit there has far better durability feats than Batman's armor.

h1a8
You haven't watched the latest John Wick movie have you? Because his suit there has far better durability feats than Batman's armor. I have and you are wrong, it doesn't.

For shits and giggles, Give me some durability feats of Caine's clothing. Let's compare.

Then Baleman's suit give more coverage (almost entire body and most of the head).

tkitna
Baleman was getting beat up by common street thugs. How durable do you think his suit is?

FrothByte
I have and you are wrong, it doesn't.

For shits and giggles, Give me some durability feats of Caine's clothing. Let's compare.

Then Baleman's suit give more coverage (almost entire body and most of the head).

You're not fooling anyone here dude. This is your MO: not watch a movie but ask others to provide feats so you can pretend that you've watched it.

So how bout you provide feats instead that prove Baleman's suit provides him advantages.

h1a8
You're not fooling anyone here dude. This is your MO: not watch a movie but ask others to provide feats so you can pretend that you've watched it.

So how bout you provide feats instead that prove Baleman's suit provides him advantages.

The status quo is Caine's clothing is just plain clothes (no special attributes). Therefore, you need feats to show that it provides more protection that Batman's armor.

Running away from comparing feats means that you were full of shit all along.

Psychotron
The status quo is Caine's clothing is just plain clothes (no special attributes). Therefore, you need feats to show that it provides more protection that Batman's armor.

Huh? He wears the same bulletproof jacket that John Wick and the High Table henchmen wear. They both had to remove their jackets during the pistol duel for that reason.

h1a8
Originally posted by Psychotron
Huh? He wears the same bulletproof jacket that John Wick and the High Table henchmen wear. They both had to remove their jackets during the pistol duel for that reason. Prove it. Got any feats or any qoutes? Because he was dodging arrows and blocking sword slashes.

FrothByte

Just plain clothes? Now I know you really didn't watch the movie.

h1a8
Just plain clothes? Now I know you really didn't watch the movie.

False conclusion.
Your logic sucks.

So no feats to show anything? No bullet feats? No cut resistant feats? Concession accepted.

riv6672
So, all derailment aside, the majority agree Batman loses.

h1a8
Originally posted by riv6672
2 or 3 people?

They are wrong.
Batman has a suit that will protect him from sword attacks. Plus he's an accomplished fighter with swords.
It would be a decent fight in plain clothes. Allowing Batman in his suit makes this a stomp.

riv6672
2 or 3 people?

They are wrong.
Batman has a suit that will protect him from sword attacks. Plus he's an accomplished fighter with swords.
It would be a decent fight in plain clothes. Allowing Batman in his suit makes this a stomp.
^^^Concession accepted.

tkitna
^^^Concession accepted.

laughing

Sometimes its just not worth the aggravation. I truly understand.

h1a8
^^^Batman wins

Glad we all agree

FrothByte

Those of us who watched the movies, yes.

riv6672

h1a8

Psychotron
Prove it. Got any feats or any qoutes? Because he was dodging arrows and blocking sword slashes.

Why did he take off his jacket for the final pistol duel if it wasn't bulletproof? John Wick also dodges attacks whenever he can even though we know his suit if bulletproof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.