Hello!...again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Hey there! I know i'm technically breaking a rule here since im not "new" but i haven't logged on this website since 2015! I was just sitting around in bed one night and i was feeling just really nostalgic with old internet memories and i was thinking about all the old forums i used to frequent.....alot of them are completely dead lmao but this one seemed to still have some life left in it.

Its been a pretty long time, and i wanted to re introduce myself because i made this account when i was a whopping 13 years of age. I was just a really dumb nerdy kid kinda being a lil annoying on these forums and i feel like i need to redeem myself in some way laughing out loud

But no seriously this is just a place id like to comeback to and makes some posts from time to time. Lastly, as i mentioned before i was a really dumb kid when i made this acc. How do i change this username? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.