X-24 vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Fight is on Earth (barren land).

Can x-24 decapitate Hela (or slice off a limb) before she puts him down?

riv6672
Durability feats against adamantium weapons for Hela, pls.

FrothByte
Hela is a lot stronger than X-24 and a far better fighter. Plus long range capabilities. Sure, X-24 has a shot of dismembering Hela but more likely he gets himself knocked out or impaled in place such that he can no longer move.

h1a8
Fight is on barren Earth. There is nothing to impale x-24 to (no trees, etc). He just needs to get close. How close do the characters start?

riv6672
Originally posted by riv6672
Durability feats against adamantium weapons for Hela, pls.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
Fight is on barren Earth. There is nothing to impale x-24 to (no trees, etc). He just needs to get close. How close do the characters start?

You are aware that Hela can summon objects from the ground like she did against Surtur right?

Of course your not.

tkitna
How close do the characters start?

laughing You created the thread. You tell us.

Also, once again, how nerfed is Hela when shes away from Asgard? The only time the movie showed Hela away from Asgard, she crumbled mjolnir like it was nothing, so i'm assuming shes barely weakened at all.

carthage
As soon as he comes in close she just pulverizes him into a bloody pulp.

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
As soon as he comes in close she just pulverizes him into a bloody pulp.

He has an adamantium skeleton and extremely fast healing factor.

He's not going to be a bloody pulp no more than the Phoenix wasn't able to make his equal a bloody pulp.

Originally posted by tkitna
laughing You created the thread. You tell us.

Also, once again, how nerfed is Hela when shes away from Asgard? The only time the movie showed Hela away from Asgard, she crumbled mjolnir like it was nothing, so i'm assuming shes barely weakened at all. I would tie her being in Asgard gives her ability to regenerate from stabbings and lightning strikes indefinitely. While on Earth, either she can't regenerate or she can, but only a limited amount of times (as she doesn't have a vast supply of power to draw from).

In comic vs forum starting distance is 0.5km
So i thought there was a standard distance here. If not then
Starting distance = 30ft.

riv6672
Durability feats against god tier beings for X-24 pls.

tkitna
He has an adamantium skeleton and extremely fast healing factor.

He's not going to be a bloody pulp no more than the Phoenix wasn't able to make his equal a bloody pulp.

How is he not going to be a bloody pulp after taking a hit from a shard like the one at the 2:00 mark? Also as a sidenote, pay attention to Thor stating how his lightning does nothing to her.

yy6ybfzXkPk

X-24 cant win here. This is spite.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
Hela could casually rip X-24 apart. Jackman Logan is closer to Ultimate Marvel Logan than he is Marvel 616.

Hela could also if she wanted, created a blade strapon and sodomize X-24 for eternity and there's nothing he could physically do to stop her.

/thread

h1a8
How is he not going to be a bloody pulp after taking a hit from a shard like the one at the 2:00 mark? Also as a sidenote, pay attention to Thor stating how his lightning does nothing to her.

yy6ybfzXkPk

X-24 cant win here. This is spite.

1. It's speculation she can do that outside of water and outside of Asgard

2. Assuming she can, then in character, she will not have the propensity to do such things against a humanoid opponent.

3. Even if she can do it and decides to do it then it would just bounce him away after hitting his skeleton. He will heal and get up and come back for more.

/thread He can slice her head off or her hand or arm.

She fights in character. So limit the creativity to things she would actually do.

Originally posted by riv6672
Durability feats against god tier beings for X-24 pls.

He has a healing factor. His equal tanked being disintegrated by Phoenix and a nuclear bomb. Any damage can be healed up by him.

riv6672

FrothByte

I would tie her being in Asgard gives her ability to regenerate from stabbings and lightning strikes indefinitely. While on Earth, either she can't regenerate or she can, but only a limited amount of times (as she doesn't have a vast supply of power to draw from).

That's pure speculation on your part. You want to make claims like this then please provide proof.

playa1258
X24 gets stomped

Robtard
Has anyone noted that while Hela is said to be stronger on Asgard, one of her most impressive feats happened on Earth just minutes after being released from imprisonment? Full stopping Mjolnir with her hand and then destroying it with pure strength.

tkitna
Has anyone noted that while Hela is said to be stronger on Asgard, one of her most impressive feats happened on Earth just minutes after being released from imprisonment? Full stopping Mjolnir with her hand and then destroying it with pure strength.

It has been noted, but it doesnt seem to register with the thread starter. As i've said before, that feat was so impressive I wonder if Hela is nerfed at all on Earth.

Robtard
Could say that she wasn't nerfed on Earth, just that her powers kept growing while on Asgard to the point of being unstoppable aside from destroying Asgard and therefore her source of power.

Also kinda goes in line with what Odin said

h1a8

tkitna
Strength has nothing to do with other special abilities.

I dont think you can understand how much stronger she is than X-24. She could literally throw him miles away. Miles is actually underselling it. She could probably throw him into orbit if she chose to.

riv6672

h1a8

FrothByte

Negatives on special attributes are always true unless proven.
No need to prove a negative for a special attribute.

I'm not asking you to prove a negative, I'm asking you to prove a conditional rule that you made up which isn't backed by anything we've seen on screen.

riv6672

h1a8

riv6672

K-Dog
An older moderator ruling was made that Hela crushing the hammer was strength, not magic. Her body would be as durable as mjolnir. How is X-24 cutting through that?

Robtard

Strength is not the same as other special abilities.

And yet she used pure strength to stop, hold and crush Mjonir to pieces, as visually shown and backed 'writers intent'.

Robtard

Smurph

His physical equal has the feats so it transfers to him. They are exactly the same, atom by atom. Plus writer's intent. Feats don't transfer.

Plus we don't even know that the Phoenix event happened to the version of Wolverine in Logan, which is the one X-24 is a clone of. Logan takes place in a universe that actually has X-Men comics in it, which we've never seen before. It's also a universe where Xavier killed the X-Men prior to 2029. Seems like the jury's out on which timeline is which.

And there's no indication that writers intended X-24 to be capable of surviving Phoenix.

In other words, you're full of shit. As per.

Robtard
Phoenix/Jean was holding back in that scene, as Jean was still in partial control, why Logan was only being disintegrated a little bit at a time. This was visually shown and is backed by the writers intent

If the Phoenix wanted and had been in full control, Logan would have been atomized just like the rest, save for his skeleton.

tkitna
Phoenix/Jean was holding back in that scene, as Jean was still in partial control, why Logan was only being disintegrated a little bit at a time. This was visually shown and is backed by the writers intent

If the Phoenix wanted and had been in full control, Logan would have been atomized just like the rest, save for his skeleton.

Correct

h1a8

Originally posted by Smurph
Feats don't transfer.

Plus we don't even know that the Phoenix event happened to the version of Wolverine in Logan, which is the one X-24 is a clone of. Logan takes place in a universe that actually has X-Men comics in it, which we've never seen before. It's also a universe where Xavier killed the X-Men prior to 2029. Seems like the jury's out on which timeline is which.

And there's no indication that writers intended X-24 to be capable of surviving Phoenix.

In other words, you're full of shit. As per.

Durability feats (not skill, etc) transfer when you have an exact duplicate (to the atom). Otherwise, I can say that steel A (the metal) feats dont transfer to other steel A.

If it's a different universe then you are correct. We can't use Logan's xmen durability feats.

Prove that Jean was holding back.
She didn't hold back on Xavier.
Logan healing factor was the reason for that.
Doesn't matter anyway if it was another universe. So I probably can't use the feat anyway.

tkitna

Watch the movie. It was clear that Jean and Phoenix were having an inner struggle. Phoenix didnt hold back on Xavier because she was clearly in charge and Jean doesnt love Xavier like she does Logan. Its pretty simple and easy to see when you actually watch the film.

Robtard

Doesn't matter anyway if it was another universe. So I probably can't use the feat anyway.

The scene literally proves it, as she was capable of fully atomizing other mutants in an instant, if she had done that to Logan, he would be just a shiny skeleton. We she the Jean persona trying to gain control and holding back, it's what was shown and backed by the writer's intent.

I suggest you watch the scene and pay attention to the little details this time thumb up

h1a8
The scene literally proves it, as she was capable of fully atomizing other mutants in an instant, if she had done that to Logan, he would be just a shiny skeleton. We she the Jean persona trying to gain control and holding back, it's what was shown and backed by the writer's intent.

I suggest you watch the scene and pay attention to the little details this time thumb up There is no indication of Phoenix holding back. You are making stuff up (worse than speculation). You can say PIS or fiction inconsistency, (and I'll accept that) but you can't make up shit that had no indication. She atomized multiple people that she loved DEARLY. She tried to do the same with Wolverine but couldn't. This was clear by the writer's intent.

Anyway it's irrelevant as it may be from a different universe (why do you continue to argue a point that doesn't matter anymore?)

Robtard
Wrong. There is every indication Phoenix was holding back on Logan due to the Jean persona taking partial and momentary control, because she both loves Logan and wanted to die to end her suffering. It's what was shown and backed by the writer's intent.

When she atomized Charles, it's because Phoenix had full control, the only reason Charles wasn't atomized in an instant, is because he was activley fighting back with his super-duper levels of mutant bran powers. How did you also miss this?

h1a8
Wrong. There is every indication Phoenix was holding back on Logan due to the Jean persona taking partial and momentary control, because she both loves Logan and wanted to die to end her suffering. It's what was shown and backed by the writer's intent.

When she atomized Charles, it's because Phoenix had full control, the only reason Charles wasn't atomized in an instant, is because he was activley fighting back with his super-duper levels of mutant bran powers. How did you also miss this? Jean took partial control after the feat. Phoenix was in full control. Even so, it's clear that the writer showed Logan resistant because of his healing factor.

There is 0 indication that Phoenix held back. You are now reduced to lying. Everyone who saw the movie though that Logan didn't die because of his HF, not because she was holding back. She didn't hold back on Scott either.

Saying lies as if they were true holds no water to me. You fail.

Robtard
Wrong again. The fact you think Logan's healing factor can just counter Phoenix's full powers as you're suggesting is hilarious.

If she didn't hold back, every bit of flesh, bone and sinew would have been vaporized in an instant, leaving only a shiny skeleton. Though Phoenix's powers could very likely atomize adamantium as well if she went all out, considering how powerful she is.

h1a8
Wrong again. The fact you think Logan's healing factor can just counter Phoenix's full powers as you're suggesting is hilarious.

If she didn't hold back, every bit of flesh, bone and sinew would have been vaporized in an instant, leaving only a shiny skeleton. Though Phoenix's powers could very likely atomize adamantium as well if she went all out, considering how powerful she is. That's movie physics for you. According to the movie, his healing factor counters her powers. What if the writer stated his HF prevented him from being atomized? Would you tell that writer he's wrong?

Robtard
Truth be told, this is a silly distraction from you as it's irrelevant, even if we say "Logan's powers countered Phoenix's disintegration powers" as fact, even thoguh less has harmed him, it doesn't matter here. Hela will not be disintegrating Logan. She will be stabbing him through with her super-magic blades and then either KOing him with a single hit or possibly crushing in his skull like she crushed Mjonlnir.

Now try to argue that she's not strong enough to KO Logan and/or can't crush adamantium even though Mjolnir has better specs thumb up

h1a8
Truth be told, this is a silly distraction from you as it's irrelevant, even if we say "Logan's powers countered Phoenix's disintegration powers" as fact, even thoguh less has harmed him, it doesn't matter here. Hela will not be disintegrating Logan. She will be stabbing him through with her super-magic blades and then either KOing him with a single hit or possibly crushing in his skull like she crushed Mjonlnir.

Now try to argue that she's not strong enough to KO Logan and/or can't crush adamantium even though Mjolnir has better specs thumb up That's called fiction inconsistency. Writer's don't use exact science or measurements to make sure all showings are not contradictory. Supergirl casually lifts a half million ton key but later is shown struggling exerting more than 100 tons of force. Bullets easily go through Cap exactly like he's a human. But he tanks WS punches to the face. I can go on forever.

We have high showings, low showings, average showings,and PIS showings. There is no real exact consistency in fiction.

That's why the high majority of us just focus on the high showings (like you did when you said she can crush his skull because she crushed Mjolnir).

With that said, Logan has been shot by high caliber automatic rounds and didn't miss a beat. Those bullets that didn't hit his skeleton went completely through him and caused huge ass cavities. Because that's the science of bullet entry.
Hela blades will be doing less or at most equal. Hela has to ko him with punches or kicks. Blades will make her lose.

Hela will not crush his skull for a few reasons
1. He's not going to sit there and allow it. He's actively slicing at her.
2. She doesn't have the propensity to do such things (not her style).
3. Adamantium has greater specs. It cut through 6inches or more of solid steel like paper. Mjolnir has no feats showing that level of hardness and durability.

tkitna

2. She doesn't have the propensity to do such things (not her style).

She literally crushed the skull of an Asgardian soldier with her bare hand.

Please watch the movie before starting threads.

h1a8

No she didn't. She did something funny to his helmet.
Way to ignore the other parts of the argument (i listed 3 reasons). You have to defeat ALL parts in order to feat the argument. My point about x24 slicing her hand off if she tried that still stands and adamantium being tougher than Mjolnir.

Robtard
"We never saw Hela crush an orange, so she can't!"

Worst logic and debate angle. So dishonest and silly, to force a win.

Robtard

laughing

FrothByte
Way to ignore the other parts of the argument (i listed 3 reasons). You have to defeat ALL parts in order to feat the argument. My point about x24 slicing her hand off if she tried that still stands and adamantium being tougher than Mjolnir.

Please prove that adamantium is tougher than Mjolnir.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Please prove that adamantium is tougher than Mjolnir.

It has the better feats.
I'll give one that Mjolnir can't match.
Adamantium sliced through 6 inches of solid steel as easy as a sheet of paper.

h1a8
"We never saw Hela crush an orange, so she can't!"

Worst logic and debate angle. So dishonest and silly, to force a win. You have a reading comprehension problem.

Hela cant crush his skull for 3 reasons.
Adamantium has better feats.
He won't let her, he would slice off her hand before that happens.
She's will not choose that given this situation and opponent.

The 3rd reason might be weak but the first two are strong.

Robtard
Wrong again.

Been said on screen that nothing can stop Mjolnir from going back to Thor's hand when called. So no, film adamantium is not superior to Mjolnir.

You say "he won't let her", like he would have much of a choice, considering she is faster, stronger, more agile and the more skilled fighter. I could just as easily say "Hela won't let X-24 cut her" and that has more logic behind it considering she fights armies and wins.

You're dictating what Hela won't do, while insisting other not dictate what Hela would do.

All three of your points are flawed and silly.

tkitna

Oh my lord. You cannot be this insane.

LDWoanqPqIE

I need to point out at the 1:35 mark where Hela takes a shot from Huguns spiked flail right to the head and it does nothing. That makes me seriously doubt X-24 can even harm her. Also the many examples of multiple blades being thrown at the same time.

2:14 she crushes the guys skull with one hand. What funny thing are you referring to? Looks pretty clear to me as to what happened.

h1a8
Oh my lord. You cannot be this insane.

LDWoanqPqIE

I need to point out at the 1:35 mark where Hela takes a shot from Huguns spiked flail right to the head and it does nothing. That makes me seriously doubt X-24 can even harm her. Also the many examples of multiple blades being thrown at the same time.

2:14 she crushes the guys skull with one hand. What funny thing are you referring to? Looks pretty clear to me as to what happened.

I already stated that stabbing her will do nothing. My argument has been that x24 can only win through decapitation or severing a limb.

Many blades for many opponents. That's her style and the way she fights.

Why mention the helmet crushing scene when already made that irrelevant?

tkitna

Why mention the helmet crushing scene when already made that irrelevant?

Because its not irrelevant. There is a very high probability that she can crush X-24's skull in the same fashion regardless of the adamantium. Also you stupidly said she didnt crush the guys skull, but instead did something funny to his helmet whatever that means.

h1a8
Because its not irrelevant. There is a very high probability that she can crush X-24's skull in the same fashion regardless of the adamantium. Also you stupidly said she didnt crush the guys skull, but instead did something funny to his helmet whatever that means. That means you didn't read my whole post about what makes it irrelevant. You skimmed over it. Read my post throughly. If you still disagree then clearly address my SPECIFIC argument that explains why it is irrelevant.

tkitna
That means you didn't read my whole post about what makes it irrelevant. You skimmed over it. Read my post throughly. If you still disagree then clearly address my SPECIFIC argument that explains why it is irrelevant.

I just cant go back and read anymore of your nonsense. The majority and I know that X-24 cant win this and only you think differently. Let that sink in for a minute.

h1a8
I just cant go back and read anymore of your nonsense. The majority and I know that X-24 cant win this and only you think differently. Let that sink in for a minute. Thanks for proving that you are debating from a bias standpoint.

I stated that her trying to grab x24 head is not feasible because he would slice her hand off immediately.

I also stated that adamantium has better feats than Mjolnir.

You didn't address any 9f these things

If x24 manages to slice a limb or head off then he wins

Robtard
Because its not irrelevant. There is a very high probability that she can crush X-24's skull in the same fashion regardless of the adamantium. Also you stupidly said she didnt crush the guys skull, but instead did something funny to his helmet whatever that means.

H1 outright lies about scenes, then when its shown, he dismisses the scene as not being relevant because it destroys his argument.

He's now implying that six inches of regular steel would stop Mjlonir. That's the type of dishonest debating/trolling he's bringing to the table.

ShadowFyre
Lmao Hela destroys Logan, Sabertooth, X-23,24 and Deadpool simultaneously with utter ease. Throw Colossus in there as well

tkitna
H1 outright lies about scenes, then when its shown, he dismisses the scene as not being relevant because it destroys his argument.

He's now implying that six inches of regular steel would stop Mjlonir. That's the type of dishonest debating/trolling he's bringing to the table.

It really is pointless with him. He doesnt comprehend the movies and characters and just makes things up as he goes along. Its a waste of energy and time debating with him.

h1a8

No feats = no special attributes.
Prove that Mjolnir can bust through 6 inches of steel

Then prove it can do the same thing as easy as going through paper.

. Two things to prove or just prove the latter.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lmao Hela destroys Logan, Sabertooth, X-23,24 and Deadpool simultaneously with utter ease. Throw Colossus in there as well BS. If Logan slices her arm or head off then what?

FrothByte
It has the better feats.
I'll give one that Mjolnir can't match.
Adamantium sliced through 6 inches of solid steel as easy as a sheet of paper.

Because Mjolnir isn't sharp you id!ot. A regular carpenter's hammer can't cut a piece of paper either but will you claim that a box cutter is somehow more durable than the hammer?

Damn dude. If you're gonna troll at least try not to make yourself look like a complete dumbass.

Robtard
No feats = no special attributes.
Prove that Mjolnir can bust through 6 inches of steel

First of all, you've not proven that steel door was six inches thick. It was definitely a thick door. But prove six inches.

While you do that, here's a few Mjolnir hits:

-took out the bifriost bridge
-smashed through the decks of a helicarriar
-rocked the Hulk
-rocked Thanos
-been stated that nothing can stand between Thor and Mjolnir when called

But Mjolnir's weakness is apparently six inches of regular steel, your trolling is only semi-humorous.

FrothByte
First of all, you've not proven that steel door was six inches thick. It was definitely a thick door. But prove six inches.

-rocked the Hulk
-rocked Thanos

But Mjolnir's weakness is apparently six inches of regular steel, your trolling is only semi-humorous.

Also survived the Sokovia explosion point blank without any dents and scratches.

Multiple times been whacked against vibranium without any damages.

Can survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere without any damages.

Destroyed a kroenen with a single shot

Blocked the Destroyer's eyebeam without difficulties

h1a8

-rocked the Hulk
-rocked Thanos

But Mjolnir's weakness is apparently six inches of regular steel, your trolling is only semi-humorous. I don't have to prove it was 6 inches as it was approximately 6 inches. The exact size is irrelevant. Your arguments are now getting nitpicky which proves you are arguing from bias.

A sledge hammer can do all those things. If you disagree then kindly prove it won't (prove that the Bifrost bridge, decks of the helicarrier bride, are stronger than a sledge hammer). Then prove that a sledge hammer won't rock Thanos or Hulk.
Well Hela stopped it, so the statement was false from the beginning.

You want to make assumptions about the strength of Mjolnir without feats to back it up then you are the one trolling. I would give Mjolnir the benefit of the doubt (no feats needed) and say Mjolnir is definitely stronger than man's strongest metal (an alloy of tungsten). But it's not more than twice as strong (without feats).

h1a8
1. Also survived the Sokovia explosion point blank without any dents and scratches.

2. Multiple times been whacked against vibranium without any damages.

3. Can survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere without any damages.

4. Destroyed a kroenen with a single shot

5. Blocked the Destroyer's eyebeam without difficulties

1. Suspect feat.
A. I don't value the cross sectional area Thor was hit with (which was less than 1/10000 of the entire explosion. Especially how soft it looked (the fragments didn't move anywhere near the speed of a REAL EXPLOSION).
B. IM was there too and he's made of titanium alloy. And yet he's more durable than Thor?

2. I can whack a sledge hammer against a thin Vibranium sheet and it won't be damaged either. Weaker characters have punched harder materials without damage to their hands many times in comics, movies, and fiction. That doesn't prove that if shaped as claws it would be capable of slicing the 6 in of steel as easy as paper.

3. So can a sledge hammer. So can aluminum alloy of a spacecraft.

4. Prove that a sledge hammer won't do the same. What's his feats?

5. Feats of Destroyer beam? Cause if only managed to blow up a few cars (cars were still mostly in tact) and leave a few inches in the ground, and fail to kill a weaker an Asgardian.

Let me say this. To cut 6 in of steel (with Logan's strength) like it was paper requires a metal possibly more than hundreds (if not thousands) of times stronger.
I cant even take a sharp blade made of the strongest titanium ally and cut though 6 inches of paper as easy as a single sheet of paper (probably can't through it at all).
And that metal is many times stronger than paper.

tkitna
Let me get this right. Now his argument is that a common sledgehammer is the equivalent of Mjolnir. Am I reading this right?

I also love how every post is 'prove this or prove that' while he proves nothing when asked. What a sorry joke.

ShadowFyre
Your cutting into my ****ing braincells like they are paper.

Robtard
I don't have to prove it was 6 inches as it was approximately 6 inches. The exact size is irrelevant. Your arguments are now getting nitpicky which proves you are arguing from bias.

A sledge hammer can do all those things. If you disagree then kindly prove it won't (prove that the Bifrost bridge, decks of the helicarrier bride, are stronger than a sledge hammer). Then prove that a sledge hammer won't rock Thanos or Hulk.
Well Hela stopped it, so the statement was false from the beginning.

You want to make assumptions about the strength of Mjolnir without feats to back it up then you are the one trolling. I would give Mjolnir the benefit of the doubt (no feats needed) and say Mjolnir is definitely stronger than man's strongest metal (an alloy of tungsten). But it's not more than twice as strong (without feats).

Wrong again, it's on you to prove your own arguments, that's how this works.

You're the one arguing for pages that Logan's claws going through "6 inches of steel" is superior to anything Mjolnir has done. But now the thickness of the steel is irrelevant because you can't prove it? *honk* *honk*

Now a regular sledge hammer can duplicate Mjonir's feats, despite Mjolnir doing things a sledgehammer couldn't begin to do? *honk* *honk* Silly distraction nonsense.

You've failed once again to prove and support your points. Hela wins 10 out of 10 fights.

Robtard
Also survived the Sokovia explosion point blank without any dents and scratches.

Multiple times been whacked against vibranium without any damages.

Can survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere without any damages.

Destroyed a kroenen with a single shot

Blocked the Destroyer's eyebeam without difficulties

Bro, a regular sledge hammer found at your local hardware store can do all that.

He's like a non-funny quanchi.

FrothByte
Bro, a regular sledge hammer found at your local hardware store can do all that.

He's like a non-funny quanchi.

Thor completely wasted his time going to Nidavellir for a weapon. He should have just dropped by his nearest hardware store and got a sledgehammer.

Robtard
Thor completely wasted his time going to Nidavellir for a weapon. He should have just dropped by his nearest hardware store and got a sledgehammer.

Also, dude. NASA and other space agencies should just stop spending millions on ablative heat shielding to protect spacecraft in reentry, when they can just cover the spacecraft with $6.99 sledgehammers heads, as there's apparently no difference between the two.

tkitna
3-2-1 before H1 asks somebody to prove the durability of a common sledgehammer.

ShadowFyre
Also, dude. NASA and other space agencies should just stop spending millions on ablative heat shielding to protect spacecraft in reentry, when they can just cover the spacecraft with $6.99 sledgehammers heads, as there's apparently no difference between the two.

God damn I can't stop laughing at this

ShadowFyre
I wish I could have covered my eyes with sledgehammers before reading H1's posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.