The Marvels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaden_3.0
iuk77TjvfmE

Sigh. Who is this for? Like, what is the target audience for this?

"When in a hole, stop digging" applies.

riv6672

Robtard
Looks like dirty ass, but Larson looks good, damn good

https://i.imgur.com/MYF4wAt.png

ares834
God is Ms Marvel annoying. And the dance sequence suggests the leak with the musical planet is true.

Anyway, it looks bad but no worse than most of the movies Marvel has released recently.

Estacado
Another quality comic movie!

riv6672

CoolBlackKnight
Hard pass from me on seeing this at the theaters.

Robtard

playa1258
Larson is good looking no question. Probably why fandom menace types hate her because they can't get a girl like her.

Robtard
Larson does have the full fury of the incels, that much is true. All started from an extremely benign comment she made back in 2019 while doing her Captain Marvel publicity tours.

The thread is in here, you had former KMCers like SquallX, SilentMaster and Surtur going full ReeEEeeee over her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks like dirty ass, but Larson looks good, damn good

https://i.imgur.com/MYF4wAt.png

Wow thumb up

Her ass reportedly is looking much better now, as well.

This... is finally starting to feel like Ms. Marvel.

https://i.ibb.co/Npg8Dx0/714612-prv2102-pg4-copy-2.jpg

Robtard
She's doing squats to bulk/fill that ass out? Nice.

StiltmanFTW
She's doing squats to bulk/fill that ass out? Nice.

We will see in the final product.

But yes, old news back from 2021. Memes were everywhere:

https://i.ibb.co/xjcDWXR/e99.png

riv6672

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

If that's not photoshopped, then Robtard 100% approves, god damn.

Darth Thor
Am I the only one who thinks this looks fun ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Yes.

I'm going to watch it now, but only because of Brie Larson's alleged booty blasting improvements to her derriere.

riv6672
^^^Looks fun to me, also.

StiltmanFTW
If that's not photoshopped, then Robtard 100% approves, god damn.

It's technically from a video and her ass has its own subreddit, analyze (pun intended) it all you want there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrieLarsonsButt/

We can only hope the movie will have plenty of ass shot scenes.

Kazenji
Looks good to me from the trailer. But then again same goes for Ant-Man 3 and that didn't stick the landing apparently

here's hoping this one does.

BruceSkywalker
looks pretty good... november will be one helluva month and i'll be the one laughing at all the biatches and c7cksuckers

riv6672

tkitna
Looks dumber than hell. I'll watch it.

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
Looks dumber than hell. I'll watch it.
https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/brielarsongif.gif

Robtard
It's technically from a video and her ass has its own subreddit, analyze (pun intended) it all you want there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrieLarsonsButt/

We can only hope the movie will have plenty of ass shot scenes.

By god, her new butt is real and it is glorious...

https://media.tenor.com/0RE088eyyVQAAAAC/brie-larson-ass.gif

https://media.tenor.com/SFO2-jJ5a9IAAAAC/the-fountain-hugh-jackman.gif

carthage
Looks terrible
No thanks

Robtard
Found the first critic of Brie Larson's new butt.

Patient_Leech

Was she offended by the internet body-shaming so she got butt implants?

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Was she offended by the internet body-shaming so she got butt implants?

I don't know if it's implants or if she hired a trainer and literally worked her ass off until that flatness turned into delicious roundness. I suspect and hope for the later.

Either way, her ass looks fantastic now and it was most definitely because of all the horrible hate and memes that started over her ass being flatter in Captain Marvel. She turned all that negative into a positive.

playa1258
I become personal for Larson

Darth Thor

riv6672
Originally posted by carthage
Looks terrible
No thanks

^^^He's just mad cuz Bane died.

Kazenji
No i have not seen it, Same i'm doing exact thing waiting for it to be on Disney+

Nemesis X
Another Marvel movie, another cringe sitcom. Everyone is the same character personality-wise anymore.

Jaden_3.0
Lelz.

Prepare for incel triggerdom of at least a 9.5 on the richter scale.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Lelz.

Prepare for incel triggerdom of at least a 9.5 on the richter scale.

Christ, in all fairness that IS an atrocious idea.

I mean, if it's a spin off and she's just an Indy relative or something that's fine. I guess it depends on how they do it.

But she doesn't strike me as being a particularly good actress to carry such a role.

Jaden_3.0
Christ, in all fairness that IS an atrocious idea.

I mean, if it's a spin off and she's just an Indy relative or something that's fine. I guess it depends on how they do it.

But she doesn't strike me as being a particularly good actress to carry such a role.

I dunno, man. I think someone with an Oscar, a BAFTA, a Golden Globe and an Emmy probably has the props required to pull it off.

At this point they might as well go the whole way and make her the most powerful Jedi and make her the new female Rocky, Rambo, Superman, Batman, Andrew Tate and Tommy Shelby just to piss off every sigma male cringeset youtube virgin on the planet.

Ridley_Prime
Rey is coming back to rebuild the Jedi Order which alone has already been enough for them to cover and blow a gasket over. Bold move after a most divisive trilogy I must say, but Daisy Ridley is still in Star Wars hell, having not yet built enough a career to move away from it, so here we are.

Patient_Leech
Now an Andrew Tate movie starring Brie Larson would get my boner very steep.

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Rey is coming back to rebuild the Jedi Order which alone has already been enough for them to cover and blow a gasket over. Bold move after a most divisive trilogy I must say, but Daisy Ridley is still in Star Wars hell, having not yet built enough a career to move away from it, so here we are.

I liked Ridley in the sequels as a character. Unfortunately the character just had a shitty plot and writing behind her. Same with most of the characters in it. But that's what happens when the director of the 2nd movie attempts to "subvert expectations" and throws out any character relationship progression from the 1st movie. Then the first director throws all the 2nd director's changes out the window as well.

roughrider

No, I think it looks fun, too.

And I'm sure it will be another big hit, continuing to enrage male incels and the hardcore X-Men fans ("Carol Danvers is boring Rogue was always more interesting when she had her powers blah blah"wink

roughrider

The force is strong with this one! big grin

Nemesis X
This movie's box office is officially worse than The Incredible Hulk's in 2008 making 8 million less on its opening weekend.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by roughrider
No, I think it looks fun, too.

And I'm sure it will be another big hit, continuing to enrage male incels and the hardcore X-Men fans ("Carol Danvers is boring Rogue was always more interesting when she had her powers blah blah"wink it's not a good film, I didn't really see any feminism in it tbh RR. It just had women characters and was a bad film, had it had male leads it would have been a bad film. But yes, incels don't like female driven movies.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This movie's box office is officially worse than The Incredible Hulk's in 2008 making 8 million less on its opening weekend. yeah, it's bad.

rudester
It had its moments.

rudester
The singing part was stupid. Someone should get fired for that

Nemesis X
It's funny because up until this point, Hulk was deemed the worst of the MCU for how little Edward Norton's film made in comparison to everyone else's and probably the excuse execs used to not make another standalone for Banner since but then you got The Marvels gracing us.

"Oh well that's just superhero fatigue finally catching up and the strikes prevented actors having interviews for more exposure." You are on some illegal substance if you think those were the reasons it flopped.

Old Man Whirly!
It's funny because up until this point, Hulk was deemed the worst of the MCU for how little Edward Norton's film made in comparison to everyone else's and probably the excuse execs used to not make another standalone for Banner since but then you got The Marvels gracing us.

"Oh well that's just superhero fatigue finally catching up and the strikes prevented actors having interviews for more exposure." You are on some illegal substance if you think those were the reasons it flopped. I do think people are sick of Superhero films, I know I am.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by rudester
It had its moments. Yes, it was a mediocre offering, Larson was the best thing about it imho. I proffered it to GOTG 3 because it didn't ask me to get emotional about a CGI soft toy, which was impossible.

Nemesis X
I just think it's hella convenient when the only superhero movies out lately from Marvel & DC have either been swimming in controversies or really do suck (like Marvels). And the one so far that looks promising with seemingly no bad apples, Blue Beetle, I chalked up like the Solo movie getting snubbed by the Star Wars fanbase over The Last Jedi that came right before but in BB's case The Flash.

riv6672
This movie's box office is officially worse than The Incredible Hulk's in 2008 making 8 million less on its opening weekend.
^^^Damn, there goes all our royalty checks. smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Damn, there goes all our royalty checks. smile

Well it's quite telling that it's not only DC films flopping now. This could be a sign the entire superhero movie business is in trouble.

FalconPaunch!

https://i.ibb.co/xjcDWXR/e99.png I prefer the 2021 ass. smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I prefer the 2021 ass. smile

Who doesn't, Master of the Obvious?

riv6672

https://media.tenor.com/O0lyhfKLMFIAAAAC/rofl-emoji.gif

Darth Thor

Maybe he's trying to prove he's not gay.

Robtard

FunFact: Closeted gay Conservatives in America prefer women without curves, because they more closely resemble the boys they want to be having sex with.

riv6672
Maybe he's trying to prove he's not gay.

FunFact: Closeted gay Conservatives in America prefer women without curves, because they more closely resemble the boys they want to be having sex with.

https://media.tenor.com/bsM5oOrjI3sAAAAC/im-stoned-laughing-hysterically.gif

playa1258
Fell almost 80% in it's 2nd weekend. On par with Morbius.

MCU strong!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by playa1258

MCU strong!!

They're already saying it's worse than Morbius.

https://screenrant.com/the-marvels-box-office-drop-worst-morbius-comparison/

playa1258
I stand corrected. The MCU fanbase and Disney definitely earned this.

FalconPaunch!
I thought the Avengers movies were awful commercial diarrhea like the Transformers movies.

Darth Thor

MCU strong!!

Ouch.

Nemesis X
https://ifunny.co/picture/xqYRvl2vA

The image imbed wouldn't work.

playa1258
Someone check on Bruce

Patient_Leech
Someone check on Bruce

Why? did he bet his life savings on this film being the comeback film Marvel was hoping for?

playa1258
Without question

Patient_Leech
Lol, because I have no intention to ever watch this movie unironically, I just watched this review for fun and... ouch, it does sound truly as astoundingly bad as I'd expect...

XfZSKE9n9UM?si=x6OVwstS7qlH9Zw1

tkitna
I'm actually seeing this thursday with my girl. She said, let's got see a bad movie. Told her I had just the one for her.

Robtard
Watched this last night, By far the worst MCU film and terrible in its own right.

Started out bad, but in a so bad it's funny way, then it turned to being offensively bad. Almost turned it off a few times, but I tanked through it.

Marvel is doomed if this is the future.

Patient_Leech
Jesus, why would you actually watch this unironically? And willingly?

Assuming you'd seen the trailer..

Robtard
Mainly because it's part of the MCU and I have 15 years invested in it. First MCU movie I didn't pay to see though, waited for the download.

I was also kinda curious just how bad it could actually be. It's legit offensively bad.

Patient_Leech
So basically morbid curiosity.

That's understandable.

Me, I suspect I'll just completely avoid this unless it's with some friends and lots of alcohol.

Cause I already thought Captain Marvel was awful, and this looks much worse.

Robtard
I enjoyed Captain Marvel overall, not top tier MCU or even high-mid, but still fun. That film is a masterpiece of sci-fi fantasy compared to this wet turd.

rudester
It was garbage mainly to feed feminist everywhere.

rudester
The rule of thumb is have a good villain. If the villain has a reason to be mad and you have to explain that reason in the beginning, then chances are the story is spoiled.

playa1258
Worst films of 2023:

1. The Marvel's
2. Rebel Moon
3. Ant Man 3

jaden_2.0
Worst films of 2023:

1. The Marvel's
2. Rebel Moon
3. Ant Man 3

Mmm. Debatable. Shazam 2 should probably get a look in.

Kazenji
Couldn't care less how it performed at the box office, I still enjoyed The Marvels.

tkitna
Worst films of 2023:

1. The Marvel's
2. Rebel Moon
3. Ant Man 3

The Flash deserves a mention.

playa1258
Flash wipes it's ass with those trash films.

Robtard
Originally posted by rudester
It was garbage mainly to feed feminist everywhere.

Um, this wasn't a feminist movie anymore than Captain Marvel was.

This was bad because the story was idiotic, the writing was bad, as were several of the side characters and villain.

It's like they didn't even try because it's part of the MCU and the money has generally always flowed, which is a growing trend with MCU films, they don't care.

rudester
A fluff piece

HulkIsHulk
I was practically crucified online when I said Captain Marvel sequel would bomb without IW and EG to support it, way back in 2018. Now the only problem is going bsck that much to find the comment so that I can rub it in their faces.

John Murdoch
Morning gents.

My wife and I have followed the MCU since its inception in 2008, went to theaters for the majority of the films, and stayed up with the shows up until Ms. Marvel and Secret Invasion. Since The Marvels dropped on Disney+ yesterday, we gave it a watch last night, and yes, it was mainly out of a desire to find out "can this really be as bad as the reviewers said?"

It was bad, close to the worst thing the MCU has done, but I personally think the MCU has been going downhill so bad since phase 4 began that it softened the blow. It'd be interesting to see how this would have done at the box office had it came out, say, when Doctor Strange 2 or Thor 4 did.

There wasn't any "woke" stuff, no political agenda, this is just a bad movie because it is a bad movie. I actually found some of the interactions between characters endearing, especially between Kamala and her parents and brother. I actually thought the cats/flerkhens eating people to get them off the ship was a good bit, would've been lauded in a stronger movie instead of berated. A few good bits amongst the chicken feed.

But this is it though sirs and ladies for the MCU. Too many turds in the punch bowl. Besides No Way Home and Werewolf by Night, every movie either had its moments but was average (Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever), or total crapfests (Black Widow, The Eternals, Doctor Strange 2, Thor 4, Ant-Man 3).

playa1258
Watched this for a 2nd time. It's worse on a second viewing.

A complete pile of shit.

Patient_Leech
Watched this for a 2nd time. It's worse on a second viewing.

A complete pile of shit.

LOL, but why though? Is it entertainingly bad?

Could I use it for bad movie night?

tkitna
Watching it tonight with the girlfriend for our bad movie night. We almost went to the theater to see it, but passed.

playa1258
I honestly wanted to give it another shot.

Seriously what the **** is wrong with Disney/Marvel right now?

Robtard
LOL, but why though? Is it entertainingly bad?

Could I use it for bad movie night?

No, it's just bad, not bad in a funny amusing way.

jaden_2.0
I honestly wanted to give it another shot.

Seriously what the **** is wrong with Disney/Marvel right now?

They've went from directors like Kenneth Brannah, Jon Favreau and the Russo brothers to Nia DaCosta, Cate Shortland and Julius Onah. That would be part of the problem.

Patient_Leech
I mean, I got bored of many of the Marvel movies before a lot of people, but it was bound to fizzle out eventually as they ran out of ideas and direction. Even a great director like Sam Raimi seemed a bit misguided because of the meandering direction the overall Marvel arc was going.

tkitna
If you have the mentality of a teenage girl and liked Ms. Marvel, you'll like this. Otherwise it should be a hard pass for anybody else.

jackieanderson
I really like Marvel's movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.