Wolverine (prime) runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
How far does he get? Fight is on barren land. Combatants start 12ft away. Logan is refreshed after each fight. Logan gets all feats from all movies and he's in his prime.
Logan is bloodlusted and out to kill. No Bfr. Fight to ko or death or incapacitation.

1. DD (mcu version with billyclub)
2. Cap (with shield)
3. Loki (with daggers and no magic, no illusions, etc)
4. Thor (no lightning) just his hands and feet
5. Valkyrie (with sword)
6. Thor (no lightning) with Gungnir in melee combat only
7. Hela (Logan knows what's she's capable of but she doesn't know anything about him)

Psychotron
Why is Valkyrie above unarmed Thor?

riv6672
Beaten by Cap.

/thread

h1a8
Originally posted by Psychotron
Why is Valkyrie above unarmed Thor?
Because she has a sword and he's gimped (no powers).
Valkyrie with sword would kill Thor with no lightning or other weapons.

Psychotron
Unarmed Thor gave Hulk a good workout. Valkyrie would get stomped by Savage Hulk.

Robtard
2) Could be possibly/likely taken down by MCU Captain America

3) Stops at Loki if he somehow manages to beat Captain America

I like how most of the opponents were gimped in some fashion. As if the thread starter REALLY wants Logan to win for some reason smile

h1a8
Originally posted by Psychotron
Unarmed Thor gave Hulk a good workout. Valkyrie would get stomped by Savage Hulk. He didn't do shit to Hulk but not die. Thor turned the tables with his hammer. Strength is irrelevant here when we have one shot weapons.

So you claiming that Valkyrie with sword would lose to Thor (unarmed and no lightning)? Assuming she was fighting to kill? Although strength will play little in this fight, The distance she throw that guy is on par with Thor's strength. Loki is close to Thor in strength when they tussled. She is not weaker than Loki.

She has the strength and durability to stand up to at least a few hits from Thor. Thor is not surviving any death cuts from that sword. He has no defense against it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
2) Could be possibly/likely taken down by MCU Captain America

3) Stops at Loki if he somehow manages to beat Captain America

I like how most of the opponents were gimped in some fashion. As if the thread starter REALLY wants Logan to win for some reason smile How is Cap able to put him down? A hail of machine gun fire, etc didn't even bother him. He stabs Cap once and it's over. That's an easy fight for Logan.
How is Loki beating him? With the daggers? Lmao.

Robtard
Originally posted by h1a8
How is Cap able to put him down? A hail of machine gun fire, etc didn't even bother him. He stabs Cap once and it's over. That's an easy fight for Logan.
How is Loki beating him? With the daggers? Lmao.

Logan can be KO'd by a single bullet to the head, as shown, someone of Cap's strength, speed, durability, agility, fighting prowess and super-human-psychics-defying shield skills could KO Logan with a single blow to the head, if not two or three.

Loki is so many levels above Logan in strength, speed, durability and skill, it's funny, so he could just evade the claws, grab Logan and choke or punch him out.

It's clear you really want Logan to win, why you're gimping so many of his opponents. But it backfired on you.

Psychotron
He didn't do shit to Hulk but not die. Thor turned the tables with his hammer. Strength is irrelevant here when we have one shot weapons.

So you claiming that Valkyrie with sword would lose to Thor (unarmed and no lightning)? Assuming she was fighting to kill? Although strength will play little in this fight, The distance she throw that guy is on par with Thor's strength. Loki is close to Thor in strength when they tussled. She is not weaker than Loki.

She has the strength and durability to stand up to at least a few hits from Thor. Thor is not surviving any death cuts from that sword. He has no defense against it.

He rocked Hulk a few times and enraged him. He would have ultimately lost if the ground and pound didn't trigger his lightning powers, but that doesnt mean he didn't do better than 99% of characters would in a fist fight with Hulk. Dunno why you feel the need to spin this when we've all seen the movie.

Thor's a pretty skilled fighter. He beat multiple highly-trained SHIELD agents in H2H without any powers. That's a better skill feat than anything Valkyrie has.

And lol at Valkyrie and Loki being anywhere near Thor's physical peers. Loki was done after Hulk smashed him. Thor took it and immediately got up and continued the fight. They're not on the same level. Thor just holds back against his brother for obvious reasons.

riv6672
Logan can be KO'd by a single bullet to the head, as shown, someone of Cap's strength, speed, durability, agility, fighting prowess and super-human-psychics-defying shield skills could KO Logan with a single blow to the head, if not two or three.

^^^Which is why i said Cap beats him, which H1 knows is true, which is why he ignored my post. yes laughing

Robtard
America > Canada

h1a8

Loki is so many levels above Logan in strength, speed, durability and skill, it's funny, so he could just evade the claws, grab Logan and choke or punch him out.

It's clear you really want Logan to win, why you're gimping so many of his opponents. But it backfired on you.

That was a low showing. He has showings that contradict that.
Cap is not koing Logan at all. Cap gets sliced or stabbed.

Hulk, Gladiator, etc are so many levels above Logan in strength. Didn't stop Logan from either beating them or stabbing them. You act like you don't read comics.

Claws that bypass durability, unbreakable skeleton, grade A healing factor equals beating someone vastly stronger

FrothByte
I don't see him getting past Cap. He'll give Steve a tough fight but Cap is just a lot more skilled, stronger, and with his shield can KO Logan.

If he gets past Cap then he'll definitely get stopped by Loki.

Robtard
That was a low showing. He has showings that contradict that.
Cap is not koing Logan at all. Cap gets sliced or stabbed.

Hulk, Gladiator, etc are so many levels above Logan in strength. Didn't stop Logan from either beating them or stabbing them. You act like you don't read comics.

Claws that bypass durability, unbreakable skeleton, grade A healing factor equals beating someone vastly stronger

Sorry, you don't get to ignore a film feat just because it goes against your bias and destroys your argument. Logan can be KOd and Cap very likely KOs Logan.

Logan stops at Loki for sure, if he were to beat Cap. Maybe 1 out of 10 fights he beats Cap.

This isn't the comics section, you can only use the feats film Logan has, stop trying to force a win thumb up

FrothByte
IIRC, Logan was also KO'd by Sabertooth hitting him with a branch. Pretty sure Cap can hit just as hard with his shield if not more.

Robtard
That's right, X-Men (2000), good memory thumb up

I'm sure the thread starter will claim that feat doesn't count either because it ruins his argument.

FrothByte

I'm sure the thread starter will claim that feat doesn't count either because it ruins his argument.

Yup. It proves that Logan getting KO'd wasn't a one-off thing. There's also his fight against Juggernaut where he was getting completely ragdolled. While Wolverine wasn't completely KO'd in that fight, he was having trouble getting up multiple times and was completely groggy after getting hit by Juggy. Had that been a boxing match it would have already been called a KO by the ref or at the very least a TKO.

And if he was struggling to land hits on Juggs, well, everyone in this list is far more skilled that Marko.

h1a8
Getting hit by Juggernaut without being koed contradicts all his low showings. Wading through machine gun fire without missing a beat.

It is silly to use one's low showings against another's high showings. I can make Thing or even Spider-Man beat Superman in that case. It's a form of trolling.

h1a8
Sorry, you don't get to ignore a film feat just because it goes against your bias and destroys your argument. Logan can be KOd and Cap very likely KOs Logan.

Logan stops at Loki for sure, if he were to beat Cap. Maybe 1 out of 10 fights he beats Cap.

This isn't the comics section, you can only use the feats film Logan has, stop trying to force a win thumb up If I have showings that contradict then I can ignore.

You can't use one characters high showings against another ones low showings. That's trolling.

I can argue Spider-Man beats Superman or something even worse.

I was using another medium of fiction yo show that your logic is flawed. In fiction, strength is meaningless if someone can bypass the stronger's durability. That's why Logan can stab beings like Hulk and Gladiator, etc.

If a person is a thousand times stronger than me but I can cut their head off (or an arm) then what did strength matter. Boards don't hit back.

riv6672
Originally posted by FrothByte
IIRC, Logan was also KO'd by Sabertooth hitting him with a branch. Pretty sure Cap can hit just as hard with his shield if not more.

^^^You're right.

Getting hit by Juggernaut without being koed contradicts all his low showings.

FrothByte
Getting hit by Juggernaut without being koed contradicts all his low showings. Wading through machine gun fire without missing a beat.

It is silly to use one's low showings against another's high showings. I can make Thing or even Spider-Man beat Superman in that case. It's a form of trolling.

All Juggernaut really did was shoulder block him and then throw him around a bit. And that was enough to knock him down for over a 10 count.

But there are other examples of course, like when he almost got knocked out by falling logs in Origins, or when he was weakening from blood loss in X2 because Deathstrike was cutting him up too fast for his healing to keep up.

These aren't low showings, these are his constant feats. You just don't want to acknowledge that Logan isn't exactly powerful enough to go up against elite Asgardians.

tkitna
Probably loses at 2 and definitely loses going past that.

h1a8
All Juggernaut really did was shoulder block him and then throw him around a bit. And that was enough to knock him down for over a 10 count.

But there are other examples of course, like when he almost got knocked out by falling logs in Origins, or when he was weakening from blood loss in X2 because Deathstrike was cutting him up too fast for his healing to keep up.

These aren't low showings, these are his constant feats. You just don't want to acknowledge that Logan isn't exactly powerful enough to go up against elite Asgardians.
Why tell lies. That shoulder block was equivalent to getting punch by full force (especially knowing Juggs powers of being unstoppable). That's astronomically more powerful than any hit from Cap.

Logan was thrown through the house a few times and kicked while he was on the ground. You forgot about that?

Fight is to ko, not down for the 10 count.
This isn't boxing.
Unconscious or dead.

Originally posted by tkitna
Probably loses at 2 and definitely loses going past that.
Logan will murder Cap and Loki with ease.

tkitna
Logan will murder Cap and Loki with ease.

OMG. He has a chance against Cap but he is not beating Loki. Loki toyed with Cap who's stats and feats crap on Logans.

Robtard
His argument is that Logan clears all. *hionk* *honk*

h1a8
OMG. He has a chance against Cap but he is not beating Loki. Loki toyed with Cap who's stats and feats crap on Logans. You are constantly using abc logic. Cap hit Loki multiple times. Logan will hit with the claws and one shot him. Stop debating using faulty abc logic.
Logan will one shot Loki easily. Cap is harder because he has the shield to block. I should have put Loki before Cap.

h1a8
His argument is that Logan clears all. *hionk* *honk*

Stops at 6 (but can beat 6 and 7 a few times out of 10).

Robtard
You think Logan's clone (X-24) can beat Hela. But now Logan can't. *honk* *honk*

h1a8
You think Logan's clone (X-24) can beat Hela. But now Logan can't. *honk* *honk* He can is different than he will.
X24 can be her due to her underestimating him. If she knows everything about him then it's spite. But I think Hela is skill enough to prevent losing her head or limb most of the time.
X24 beats her like 3-4/10

Robtard
Um, Logan in his prime is superior to X-24, as Logan has 100+ years of fighting experience under his belt

Um, you're arguing in two other threads that X-24 soundly beats Hela

*honk* *honk*

FrothByte
You are constantly using abc logic. Cap hit Loki multiple times. Logan will hit with the claws and one shot him. Stop debating using faulty abc logic.
Logan will one shot Loki easily. Cap is harder because he has the shield to block. I should have put Loki before Cap.

Remind me again why Logan wasn't able to one-shot Juggernaut or even Mystique?

h1a8
Remind me again why Logan wasn't able to one-shot Juggernaut or even Mystique? Because of plot. He didn't even try to stab or slice Juggs. He tried to tackle him lol. He stabbed Mystic in the gut. She recovered.

Stabbing Hela won't do anything. I stated that a million times already.

h1a8
Um, Logan in his prime is superior to X-24, as Logan has 100+ years of fighting experience under his belt

Um, you're arguing in two other threads that X-24 soundly beats Hela

*honk* *honk*

Wrong. It's how a character fights, not what experience they have. X24 fights as well as Logan.

Robtard
Um, Logan has better on screen fighting feats and against much tougher opponents than X-24.

You ignore everything that goes against your arguments and invent nonsense.

FrothByte
Because of plot. He didn't even try to stab or slice Juggs. He tried to tackle him lol. He stabbed Mystic in the gut. She recovered.

Stabbing Hela won't do anything. I stated that a million times already.

He stabbed Mystique in the gut... only after getting hit multiple times. Had that been Cap, or even worse one of the Asgardians, he would have been getting knocked around silly and wouldn't have the chance to go for a stab.

Just like what happened with Juggs. It's not easy to stab or slice someone when you're too busy getting ragdolled.

h1a8
He stabbed Mystique in the gut... only after getting hit multiple times. Had that been Cap, or even worse one of the Asgardians, he would have been getting knocked around silly and wouldn't have the chance to go for a stab.

Just like what happened with Juggs. It's not easy to stab or slice someone when you're too busy getting ragdolled. Logan could have easily sliced Juggs neck area. This is a movie. Characters are protected by plot.
Logan wouldn't even get touched by Juggs if he fought according to his skill.
Mystique is a great fighter. Much better than Cap imo.
Even then, she was protected by plot too.

h1a8
Um, Logan has better on screen fighting feats and against much tougher opponents than X-24.

You ignore everything that goes against your arguments and invent nonsense. The opponents are irrelevant. The skilled displayed only matters.
I disagree. X24 seemed like 95% of Logan's best when he was a this best.

FrothByte
Logan could have easily sliced Juggs neck area. This is a movie. Characters are protected by plot.
Logan wouldn't even get touched by Juggs if he fought according to his skill.
Mystique is a great fighter. Much better than Cap imo.
Even then, she was protected by plot too.

If you say Juggs and Mystique should have been easily cut by Wolverine but were instead protected by plot, then you'd probably also agree that Wolverine should have been easily disintegrated by Jean but was also protected by plot. Yes?

h1a8
If you say Juggs and Mystique should have been easily cut by Wolverine but were instead protected by plot, then you'd probably also agree that Wolverine should have been easily disintegrated by Jean but was also protected by plot. Yes?

Protected by plot means characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot. CIS.

You cant have it both ways.
If Cap is made out of flesh and blood then either both
1. Him tanking haymakers from WS without being damaged too much
2. Wolverine not being disintegrated

Are either valid or both not valid. If not valid then so are millions of showings in movies also not valid. Can human flesh resist huge amounts of force without being torn? But yet a bullet penetrates as easy as human flesh?

BruceSkywalker
Cap f7cks him up... pure and simple

FrothByte
Protected by plot means characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot. CIS.

Are either valid or both not valid. If not valid then so are millions of showings in movies also not valid. Can human flesh resist huge amounts of force without being torn? But yet a bullet penetrates as easy as human flesh?

Ok got it. When Logan does something impressive then it's a valid feat. But when he's put in a negative light it's PIS and CIS.

Your double standards know no boundaries.

h1a8
Ok got it. When Logan does something impressive then it's a valid feat. But when he's put in a negative light it's PIS and CIS.

Your double standards know no boundaries.

Negative and plain stupid are two different things.
Characters doing stupid shit for the sake of the plot doesn't count.

Wolverine killing hundreds of humans gruesomely with his claws (even stabbing Mystique) BUT just only trying to ram Juggs with his body?

Just know. It's not fair to use one character's low showings against another character high showings. That's why the majority of us focus just on high end showings (like Hela crushing Mjolnir although every other showing shows her operating at a strength significantly lower, unless Mjolnir is only a small amount above tungsten steel alloy).

Lastly if you want to continue the debate then stop cherry picking which things I said to rebut. Address my whole argument. Otherwise you look as if you are just trying to win a debate and don't care about the truth

I said this

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Cap f7cks him up... pure and simple

So you are saying that Logan would land a single claw on him?
And Logan's HF wouldn't do shit?
And that Logan tanking Juggs blows without being koed doesn't count?

tkitna
You are constantly using abc logic. Cap hit Loki multiple times. Logan will hit with the claws and one shot him. Stop debating using faulty abc logic.

Lol. Cap is a superior fighter to Logan in every possible way. Loki is a superior fighter to Logan in every possible way also. Loki would beat Logan to death. There is no possible way Logan can one shot Loki.

h1a8
Lol. Cap is a superior fighter to Logan in every possible way. Loki is a superior fighter to Logan in every possible way also. Loki would beat Logan to death. There is no possible way Logan can one shot Loki. Loki will easily get tagged by Logan. I'm less skilled than Logan and I would phucking murder Loki if I had Logan's powers. Cap will block with the shield, get a hit or 2 in maybe. But Logan will eventually tag him and it's over.

You are basically saying that Cap and Loki are so good skill wise that they will not get tagged by Logan. That's Lmao

FrothByte
Loki will easily get tagged by Logan. I'm less skilled than Logan and I would phucking murder Loki if I had Logan's powers. Cap will block with the shield, get a hit or 2 in maybe. But Logan will eventually tag him and it's over.

You are basically saying that Cap and Loki are so good skill wise that they will not get tagged by Logan. That's Lmao

Considering that Logan couldn't hit someone as unskilled as Juggernaut, then yes, I doubt he could properly hit either Cap or Loki as they're beating the shit out of him.

tkitna
Loki will easily get tagged by Logan. I'm less skilled than Logan and I would phucking murder Loki if I had Logan's powers. Cap will block with the shield, get a hit or 2 in maybe. But Logan will eventually tag him and it's over.

Logan might get lucky and get some shots in before getting ko'd by Cap, but Cap would take the majority against him. Loki would beat the living hell out of him everytime. Better fighter, way stronger, and could keep his claws at bay. Logan loses everytime to Loki.

h1a8
Considering that Logan couldn't hit someone as unskilled as Juggernaut, then yes, I doubt he could properly hit either Cap or Loki as they're beating the shit out of him. Logan didn't try to cut him. He tried to ram him like in football.
It was CiS to protect Juggs.

And when a member has to resort to using a character's lowest showings against another character's highest showings proves bias, trolling, and desperation.
Logan has wtf killed many people with super efficiency (gruesomely at that).
This fight is bloodlusted Logan as per the OP.

h1a8
Logan might get lucky and get some shots in before getting ko'd by Cap, but Cap would take the majority against him. Loki would beat the living hell out of him everytime. Better fighter, way stronger, and could keep his claws at bay. Logan loses everytime to Loki. Logan is very skilled to get hits on Loki and Cap. Cap throws a punch and his arm is exposed. Same with Loki.
Both Cap and Loki will die from a stab to a vital area (chest, neck, artery on leg or arm, etc).

StiltmanFTW
America > Canada

This is not a school shooting contest.

Robtard
The opponents are irrelevant. The skilled displayed only matters.
I disagree. X24 seemed like 95% of Logan's best when he was a this best.

Now opponents and who a character has bested just don't matter? *honk* *honk*

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is not a school shooting contest.

https://media.tenor.com/PY4uJ0NkywQAAAAM/the-goon-dodgeball.gif

FrothByte
Logan didn't try to cut him. He tried to ram him like in football.
It was CiS to protect Juggs.

And when a member has to resort to using a character's lowest showings against another character's highest showings proves bias, trolling, and desperation.
Logan has wtf killed many people with super efficiency (gruesomely at that).
This fight is bloodlusted Logan as per the OP.

Name me a skilled opponent who wasn't able to land multiple hits on Wolverine before he was able to take them down.

Even random yakuza/samurai thugs were able to parry his claws and hit him with their swords.

tkitna
Name me a skilled opponent who wasn't able to land multiple hits on Wolverine before he was able to take them down.

Even random yakuza/samurai thugs were able to parry his claws and hit him with their swords.

But, but I thought H1 said if characters try to punch or hit Logan or X-24 they would be stabbed in the arm or worse,,,,,decapitated.

laughing See how silly his arguments are.

FrothByte
But, but I thought H1 said if characters try to punch or hit Logan or X-24 they would be stabbed in the arm or worse,,,,,decapitated.

laughing See how silly his arguments are.

Both Mystique and Shingen were landing shot after shot against Wolverine and he was unable to hit them with his claws. He was only able to stab them via sucker punch.

Yet for some reason he keeps ignoring these fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.