Snyder Justice League vs My Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Batman
Cyborg

vs

Black Adam
Hancock
Quick Silver (Xmen, mansion blowing up version)
Ironman
Ben Grim (Thing. F4 last movie)
Deadpool (the one in the Wolverine movie, elevator scene)

Who's taking this?

ShadowFyre
Your team. Mainly due to Hancock and Black Adam duo.

Psychotron
Everyone in your League is useless except for Black Adam.

ShadowFyre
How is Hancock useless when he has arguably the same stats as Clark. I mean everyone besides Flash and Supes get mopped up by Hancock alone.

Robtard
^He's right, but I also think WW would give Hancock trouble if we allow that her sword's magic and/or durability can hurt Hancock, as it was able cut Doomsday.

carver9
Hancock one hand tossed a whale casually and stopped a freight train with trailers without budging. What fts does Superman have that puts him in this tier? Supes got knocked out by a oil rig falling on him.

Robtard
So you're using Hancock's best feats for Hancock and Superman's worst feats for Superman. Clever?

riv6672
Damn it Carver, things were actually going your way until you just had to show your bias.

carver9
I asked a simple question. All you have to do is answer it. What's Superman strength fts that compares to hancock.

riv6672

carver9
Glad you agree with me. All you needed to say. 😃

ShadowFyre
So even though Hancock did his casually and his train feet is pretty amazing I'm going to have to say Superman is still stronger because he still has the uppermost feats as far as strength goes compared to Hancock.

I still agree that your team wins and I think Hancock is comparable but technically Superman does have the uppermost strength feats but Hancock has better average feats going by how casually he does it. Does that make sense?

It's actually a neat little debate because on screen Hancock looks better but if we go by actual weights, that oil rig far surpasses the whale by a large margin. But then Supes struggles with things and is knocked around by things that Hancock wouldn't even notice. Hancocks train feat far surpasses Supes best hit that he took by a large margin.

Outside of that they are a wash imo. Is there any kind of time scale for painting the moon? I mean anyone whose ever painted before has to know that's a pretty insane speed feat

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is Hancock useless when he has arguably the same stats as Clark. I mean everyone besides Flash and Supes get mopped up by Hancock alone.

He's too slow to fight Superman, Flash and even WW.

ShadowFyre
He's way faster than WW? He shoved a guy's head up another guys ass before he could react,and painted the freaking moon.

There's a good chance he statues ww.

Ever painted an entire house? Even if he did that within a 24 hr period, to paint an object that far away and cover an almost continent sized area in paint thick enough to see from that distance is way way way faster than blocking bullets with your arm.

Hancock is very much a speedster and easily comparable to everyone here.

Old Man Whirly!
So even though Hancock did his casually and his train feet is pretty amazing I'm going to have to say Superman is still stronger because he still has the uppermost feats as far as strength goes compared to Hancock.

I still agree that your team wins and I think Hancock is comparable but technically Superman does have the uppermost strength feats but Hancock has better average feats going by how casually he does it. Does that make sense?

It's actually a neat little debate because on screen Hancock looks better but if we go by actual weights, that oil rig far surpasses the whale by a large margin. But then Supes struggles with things and is knocked around by things that Hancock wouldn't even notice. Hancocks train feat far surpasses Supes best hit that he took by a large margin.

Outside of that they are a wash imo. Is there any kind of time scale for painting the moon? I mean anyone whose ever painted before has to know that's a pretty insane speed feat then you see the Hancock fight collateral and you see Superman and Zod...

cdtm
The last Neo vs Agent Smith had more collateral I think.

Hancock > Zod.

cdtm
Also Hancock movie > Snyder Justice League.

4:3 creative vision my ass, it was clearly a business decision to satisfy IMAX. The majority who never saw it in IMAX had to suffer bars because of a stupid business decision.

playa1258
Superman solos

ShadowFyre
Superman isn't soloing Adam, Hancock and Iron Man. 2 with comparable stats. All 3 with fighting skills and experience that dwarf his.

Psychotron
He's way faster than WW? He shoved a guy's head up another guys ass before he could react,and painted the freaking moon.

There's a good chance he statues ww.

Ever painted an entire house? Even if he did that within a 24 hr period, to paint an object that far away and cover an almost continent sized area in paint thick enough to see from that distance is way way way faster than blocking bullets with your arm.

Hancock is very much a speedster and easily comparable to everyone here.

That head/ass feat is silly. And we have no idea how much time it took him to actually pain the Moon. Bottom line: he has no combat speed feats.

ShadowFyre
He cut that man or something before he could fire, and silly or not it's a feat.

carver9
Hancock is hitting Superman. I still think Hancock strength fts are>Supermans. Especially the train ft.

carver9
Hancock train ft... mind you, he didn't budge when he did this and the train looked like it had over 20 freights in the back.

IoP85kItR3w

cdtm
Superman did walk through the World Devastators. Those beams went through the Earth, therefore his feat is akin to tanking the Death Star laser.

ShadowFyre
Not even close. They were some kind of vibrational wave that took an untold amount of time to terraform a planet. It was extremely slow and every single blast couldn't even topple a single building over.

The world engine wank is ridiculous unless you think regular civilians can survive multiple shots from the Death Star.

Robtard
While I'd not equate the World Engine to the a Death Star blast, that's just moronic.

It's still an extremely impressive feat considering how much energy would be needed to terraform a planet and Superman did that feat while actively being weakened.

So let's not oversell or undersell it.

Psychotron
Not even close. They were some kind of vibrational wave that took an untold amount of time to terraform a planet. It was extremely slow and every single blast couldn't even topple a single building over.

The world engine wank is ridiculous unless you think regular civilians can survive multiple shots from the Death Star.

That beam was flattening cars into pancakes and collapsing skyscrapers on the other side of the world. Superman stood in it, while depowered by the way, and still destroyed the World Engine. I'm not taking anything away from Hancock, the train feat is fantastic, but he's not stronger than Superman imo.

carver9
Lol at flattening cars and the World Engine was knocking things over with time. We have no way of determining how much strength it takes to achieve that showing.

ShadowFyre
Regular humans stood all over the place and were just fine.

Psychotron
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at flattening cars and the World Engine was knocking things over with time. We have no way of determining how much strength it takes to achieve that showing.

Definitely more than a train, that's for sure.

Regular humans stood all over the place and were just fine.

The ones who were out of range, yeah. Did you miss the scene of Perry White trying to free Jenny Olsen from the rubble before the effects of the beam reached them?

carver9
Originally posted by Psychotron
Definitely more than a train, that's for sure.

The ones who were out of range, yeah. Did you miss the scene of Perry White trying to free Jenny Olsen from the rubble before the effects of the beam reached them?

Prove it.

Flattening cars ain't sh**. The ft isn't quantifiable.

carver9
Crushing cars is the be all end all of fts, lol...

-YV8tJhGojY

Psychotron
I love how you ignore the skyscrapers being demolished by the effects of the beam, and that Superman was heavily depowered during the whole thing, Carv. Stay pathetic.

carver9
Over time.

Old Man Whirly!

The world engine wank is ridiculous unless you think regular civilians can survive multiple shots from the Death Star. terraforming a planet even partially in a 20 minute section of a film is hardly slow and would require a little more energy than that to power a freight train. Also the impact need to stop a freight train would not throw a 220 pound man shaped object, continually rising, against gravity, through multiple skyscrapers and across a city to a distance of a mile or so.

NemeBro
Superman stood up in the middle of the World Engine beam (that weakens him btw) while it was displacing literally millions of tons of water. Superman was in the center and he was able to stand, fly, and overpower a force greater than millions of tons of mass.

He's so much stronger than Hancock it's unreal. He could bend Hancock over and **** his brains out. He'll have that bum's butthole bleeding and toes curling in no time.

NemeBro
Superman isn't soloing Adam, Hancock and Iron Man. 2 with comparable stats. All 3 with fighting skills and experience that dwarf his. It would take a special kind of idiot to say that Hancock, who has had exactly one (one) fight with another superpowered character and frankly didn't look particularly good during it, is more skilled and experienced than anyone.

Hancock has literally never beaten a character who he didn't massively outclass physically. Even his fight with Charlize Theron only ended when they seemed to mostly depower near the end of it.

He is without a single doubt the least skilled and experienced character in this thread. Even Flash and Quicksilver end up looking better in that regard, at least when it comes to control over their powers.

Anyway, no one in this thread except probably Adam has physicals approaching Superman's. The real tipping point is Flash, who is so superior to his counterpart Quicksilver that it's not funny and will easily take him out and assist everyone else in their fights.

Robtard
The amount of energy required in terraforming a planet is ridiculously high. Downplaying the WE feat is just silly.

Terraforming Mars and Beyond.

Even if the world engine was putting out 1% of the energy depicted in the article, it's still a ridiculously impressive feat.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman stood up in the middle of the World Engine beam (that weakens him btw) while it was displacing literally millions of tons of water. Superman was in the center and he was able to stand, fly, and overpower a force greater than millions of tons of mass.

He's so much stronger than Hancock it's unreal. He could bend Hancock over and **** his brains out. He'll have that bum's butthole bleeding and toes curling in no time.

That wasn't close to millions tons of mass.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard
The amount of energy required in terraforming a planet is ridiculously high. Downplaying the WE feat is just silly.

Terraforming Mars and Beyond.

Even if the world engine was putting out 1% of the energy depicted in the article, it's still a ridiculously impressive feat.

Impressive or power does not always equal destructive power nor does it always translate well to battle feats. Hence the regular civilians in close proximity that it didn't effect at all. So if it effects only non living tissue it becomes almost a non feat. I'm gonna rewatch it.

And I'm not necessarily downplaying it but acting like it was terraforming even remotely close to instantaneously or has has anything even a fraction of the destructive power of the death Star is an outright lie. It wasn't and it doesn't.

Psychotron
Why are we discussing Superman's strength, which is backed by enough feats (WE, singularity, tectonic plates, lifting an apartment complex, towing the ship etc), when the real issue is the speed difference between Flash & Superman and everyone here except maybe Black Adam? Hancock's moon feat is nice, but not a combat feat.

9jaboy
Why are we discussing Superman's strength, which is backed by enough feats (WE, singularity, tectonic plates, lifting an apartment complex, towing the ship etc), when the real issue is the speed difference between Flash & Superman and everyone here except maybe Black Adam? Hancock's moon feat is nice, but not a combat feat.
Except who? Black Adam? Superman is a lot faster than Black Adam. ZS Superman dodged a flash that tried to speed blitz him. He'd beat Black Adam senseless.
WW would slice up Hancock, just a bad match up for Hancock as hancock can't block her attacks nor does he have the speed to avoid getting hit.
Flash destroys quicksilver easily.

carver9

Superman is getting tagged (and beaten) by Hancock. Superman was being pushed by bullets. Hancock walk through bullets. Superman got stunned/knocked out by a stone being thrown on him. Hancock tanks huge freights being tossed on him. Hancock tossing a whale miles>>>>Superman lifting an apartment building.

playa1258
Flash solos

ShadowFyre
How does the solo when he can't hurt Black Adam or Hancock he is not hurt a single person and has zero fees to suggest he can hit anybody hard without breaking himself. A simple shrug from supes knocked him out.

playa1258
Flash has feats in his film that puts his stock much higher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.