Mystery Men vs John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Team Mystery:

Furious - Beyond mad
Shoveler - With Shovel
Invisible Boy - Is naked
Sphinx - Full of wisdom and insight
Bowler - With bowling ball
Blue Raja - With flatware
Spleen - Recently had a meal of eggs, cabbage and pinto beans

Team Wick:

John Wick - 9mm handgun, 3 clips, is very upset
Dog - Is very upset

Can the Mystery Men take down the #1 assassin. Takes place on a grassy knoll.

Fight!

Patient_Leech
F#ck you, Robtard!

No one can bring down Mr. Wick. He wins all.

BruceSkywalker
WHO are these mystery men?? But do believe Mr. Wick takes care of business.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
F#ck you, Robtard!

No one can bring down Mr. Wick. He wins all.

Are you sure? There's super powered beings in the MM team.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WHO are these mystery men?? But do believe Mr. Wick takes care of business.

weL-NjlIQ0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weL-NjlIQ0E

Patient_Leech
I actually haven't seen Mystery Men either.

I've been meaning to, though.

Robtard
You noobs need to watch Mystery Men. It;s a goofy fun superhero flick.

riv6672
How the **** have ppl not watched Mystery Men?

Also **** you, Robtard.

Also Mystery Men win also.

Kazenji
I've seen Mystery Men, Been years since i've last watched it.

riv6672
^^^One of my favorite superhero movies bar none.

NemeBro
In hand to hand a legitimately angry Furious is so physically superior to Wick (being capable of throwing a grown man over his shoulder with just his pinky) he should dominate him there.

Ultimately though, I don't think anyone in the Mystery Men is bulletproof. And Invisible Boy being naked only means he has his dick out while being shot because he only becomes invisible when no one is looking at him.

He still probably loses unless he kills the Spleen or the Bowler though, both of whom have powers that if they get them off will take him out pretty much instantly. If the fart flies or if the ball leaves her hands it's over for Wick.

NemeBro
Fun thread btw, glad to see the Mystery Men getting some exposure.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
In hand to hand a legitimately angry Furious is so physically superior to Wick (being capable of throwing a grown man over his shoulder with just his pinky) he should dominate him there.

Ultimately though, I don't think anyone in the Mystery Men is bulletproof. And Invisible Boy being naked only means he has his dick out while being shot because he only becomes invisible when no one is looking at him.

He still probably loses unless he kills the Spleen or the Bowler though, both of whom have powers that if they get them off will take him out pretty much instantly. If the fart flies or if the ball leaves her hands it's over for Wick.

Good analysis, but you're forgetting The Sphinx, who besides being a great teacher and motivator, he has the power to cut guns in half with his mind.

If Wick doesn't target him first, Wick has no chance. I probably should have given Wick a knife too.

ShadowFyre
Never seen either. Tried watching John Wick 3 last month and the fight with the giant dude in the library was so God awful I turned it off. It was ****ing terrible, one of the lamest fight scenes I have seen in a modern movie that is supposed to be so badass. Maybe I just happened to see the worst first.

riv6672
That fight scene was great!

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Never seen either. Tried watching John Wick 3 last month and the fight with the giant dude in the library was so God awful I turned it off. It was ****ing terrible, one of the lamest fight scenes I have seen in a modern movie that is supposed to be so badass. Maybe I just happened to see the worst first. The first film is a solid action blast. The sequels are fun, but never live up to the first.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
The first film is a solid action blast.
^^^While at the same time being the least over the top action-y, relatively speaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.