British public support for monarchy at historic low

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Jaden_3.0
No

https://data.ibtimes.sg/en/full/56472/prince-andrew.jpg?w=650

Robtard
But he's been a pederast for decades and decades and decades.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
No

https://data.ibtimes.sg/en/full/56472/prince-andrew.jpg?w=650 Fantastic picture.

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Robtard
But he's been a pederast for decades and decades and decades.

True. But people hated Charlie a lot more when he was cheating on Diana with her royal horseface and after Diana was murdered by big Phil.

Adam_PoE
I used to like Harry, because he is a hot ginger. But then I learned he has a small dick, and that ruined it.

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I used to like Harry, because he is a hot ginger. But then I learned he has a small dick, and that ruined it.

He's another reason people like the monarchy less these days.

Because the right wing tabloids tell them to hate his wife for whatever reason they can muster to exchange for the real reason they're not allowed to just say...which is that she's not white.

Adam_PoE
He's another reason people like the monarchy less these days.

Because the right wing tabloids tell them to hate his wife for whatever reason they can muster to exchange for the real reason they're not allowed to just say...which is that she's not white.

Especially, when there are legitimate reasons to not like her. She is a Z-list actor on a USA Network television drama.

Jaden_3.0
I particularly liked the fact that when they left the royal family, the same media outlets that said they shouldn't get any public money and they should have to work to earn their own keep were outraged when they sold books and documentary rights to make money to earn their own keep. What did they think they were going to do? Him sell meth and fentanyl and her have an onlyfans? Cos neither of them have very marketable skills. Not sure helicopter pilots earn enough for a 24 hour security team and a giant mansion.

Adam_PoE
I particularly liked the fact that when they left the royal family, the same media outlets that said they shouldn't get any public money and they should have to work to earn their own keep were outraged when they sold books and documentary rights to make money to earn their own keep. What did they think they were going to do? Him sell meth and fentanyl and her have an onlyfans? Cos neither of them have very marketable skills. Not sure helicopter pilots earn enough for a 24 hour security team and a giant mansion.

She could always go back to playing a supporting character on Suits, or an equivalent Canadian-produced television series for the U.S. market. He can . . . do whatever it is he is qualified to do?

Jaden_3.0
Doubt many production companies would want the headache dealing with extra security and insurance for someone who's not exactly award bait.

FalconPaunch!
Rob, you really are the king of misinterpreting things. Is English even your first language? Genuine question. no expression

I don't think the monarchy is very important, but I like Charles and I'm glad he's king. In fact, I think he'll be a good king.

Harry, Andrew and their spouses aside, the royals are saints.

Rex Charles and the Prince of Wales have done phenomenal charity work around the world even if you point this to Diana's influence.

You sound like the kind of person who would insult the royals if a country like Jamaica leaves the commonwealth saying something like "serves 'em right for being racist and good on Jamaica." Whereas I would consider it progress around the world praise their gracious attitude, which I imagine would happen.

NemeBro
Yeah Rob you're a ****ing scumbag. **** you!

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah Rob you're a ****ing scumbag. **** you! Well, yes. "F*** you, Robtard" is still KMC's most popular meme.

Before it was just showing dur to cdtm.

Lord Lucien
It's important now more than ever to bestow people with fame, wealth, and power because their parents were famous, wealthy, and powerful. It's proper to codify that in to law and give them a mostly symbolic, but non-zero role to play in a number of democratic governments around the world. We all need these elites who want for nothing to stay in the spotlight, so that we can spend more time talking about their existence than talking about how our sociopolitical climate needs to be overhauled.

cdtm

You mean like this?

.Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Especially, when there are legitimate reasons to not like her. She is a Z-list actor on a USA Network television drama.

Look at the racist!

Robtard
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Rob, you really are the king of misinterpreting things. Is English even your first language? Genuine question. no expression

I don't think the monarchy is very important, but I like Charles and I'm glad he's king. In fact, I think he'll be a good king.

Harry, Andrew and their spouses aside, the royals are saints.

Rex Charles and the Prince of Wales have done phenomenal charity work around the world even if you point this to Diana's influence.

You sound like the kind of person who would insult the royals if a country like Jamaica leaves the commonwealth saying something like "serves 'em right for being racist and good on Jamaica." Whereas I would consider it progress around the world praise their gracious attitude, which I imagine would happen.

You sound a bit like Scribble, I hope you're not, cos that person is a true deplorable.

But in case you're not, I'll answer: English is not my first language.

For someone from the UK, you're very uninformed about UK matters, so let me inform you. The reason I asked whether the dislike for the Royals was due to Charles, is because of Charles' less than 50% popularity in British polls. iirc less than 45%. He got a temporary bump after the Queen died, but he dipped right back down. YW

FalconPaunch!
You sound a bit like Scribble, I hope you're not, cos that person is a true deplorable.

But in case you're not, I'll answer: English is not my first language.

For someone from the UK, you're very uninformed about UK matters, so let me inform you. The reason I asked whether the dislike for the Royals was due to Charles, is because of Charles' less than 50% popularity in British polls. iirc less than 45%. He got a temporary bump after the Queen died, but he dipped right back down. YW Honestly I thought you were confusing him with Phillip.

And yes, I know Charles has never been popular and some even suggested skipping him and making William king but I always thought that was a dumb idea.

Robtard
Honestly I thought you were confusing him with Phillip.

And yes, I know Charles has never been popular and some even suggested skipping him and making William king but I always thought that was a dumb idea.

I literally said "Charles".

You're welcome for the UK/Royals information thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah Rob you're a ****ing scumbag. **** you!

Fite me IRL, maggot.

FalconPaunch!
I literally said "Charles".

You're welcome for the UK/Royals information thumb up Yeah, I know you said Charles. That's why I said, "confusing him with Phillip." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Way to misinterpreting things thumb up

FalconPaunch!
I don't know why you're being a dick. First you insult our king, now you're attacking me. Is there any particular reason? Boredom, perhaps?

Robtard
Who. Are. You?

Jaden_3.0
Macklemong

Robtard
I thought so too at first, but Macklemore is my friend and he's fully aware that I was not born in the United States, as we've had conversations on it throughout the years.

So why be a dickhole to me and why ask questions he surely knows the answer.

Jaden_3.0
Because he's a pathetic, brain damaged drunk.

Robtard
That's mean and I don't agree

Robtard

FalconPaunch!
That's mean and I don't agree He's semi-correct. erm

Jaden_3.0

FalconPaunch!
D'awww.

Nuke Nixon
some even suggested skipping him and making William king

I'd laugh if William got revenge for his Mom by having his Dad unalived in a car in a tunnel.

Robtard
Charles is pushing 75 and looks 90, so William might not have to wait very long.

FalconPaunch!
Charles is pushing 75 and looks 90, so William might not have to wait very long. Edward VII was Victoria's heir apparent and ruled for 9 years as he was 60 when he became king. I see a similar scenario.

Old Man Whirly!
Is the Monarchy still a thing... it's lost all it's most entertaining players, Diana, The Queen, Philip, Andrew, Harry...

Robtard
Maybe William's kids will grow up to be trainwrecks people can obsess over?

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe William's kids will grow up to be trainwrecks people can obsess over? The annoited oil is vegan mind and the 700 year old chair is 700 years old. The weight of the crown thing is interesting too, the coronation crown is heavy to cause discomfort like the throne in got is sharp.

Robtard
Charles has been waiting his entire life to be able to call himself "King", that crown could have spikes and he'd not complain. This is his day.

Will you be watching?

Old Man Whirly!
Charles has been waiting his entire life to be able to call himself "King", that crown could have spikes and he'd not complain. This is his day.

Will you be watching? Good god no.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Good god no. I know Jaden's all:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LeanFittingJunebug-size_restricted.gif

Jaden_3.0
I know Jaden's all:

You know who will be watching the coronation?

https://media.tenor.com/pVEvX4z5SNAAAAAC/lots-of.gif

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Is the Monarchy still a thing... it's lost all it's most entertaining players, Diana, The Queen, Philip, Andrew, Harry... Yeah, Charles finally gets to be in charge and Andrew Marr on his show inferred he might be a more liberal monarch than his predecessors.

Also, yeah. All the funny controversial characters have gone unfortunately.

Prince Edward as Duke of Edinburgh would have all the six-formers parents going, "who are you again?"

FalconPaunch!

https://media.tenor.com/pVEvX4z5SNAAAAAC/lots-of.gif I used to work at a racecourse, I'm used to overweight women in big hats and men in old suits that are clearly too small for them.

Robtard
I know Jaden's all:

https://media.tenor.com/pVEvX4z5SNAAAAAC/lots-of.gif

You know what they say about *****?

https://media.tenor.com/MGI43ZVFd4YAAAAC/theres-no-cure-for-being-a-****-got.gif

FalconPaunch!
You know what they say about *****?

https://media.tenor.com/MGI43ZVFd4YAAAAC/theres-no-cure-for-being-a-****-got.gif What about tampons?

Jaden_3.0
You know what Prince William is?

https://y.yarn.co/c2855c2c-fbab-463b-9cad-6396f90be621_text.gif

FalconPaunch!
You know what Prince William is?

https://y.yarn.co/c2855c2c-fbab-463b-9cad-6396f90be621_text.gif So am I, so... ermmhappy

Jaden_3.0
Aye but you're a sexy bastard as well. He's no wearing it like you, mate.

Adam_PoE
I know Jaden's all:

If that is the case:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4a3af17c268a199f7653fa2c7d20794c/tumblr_n8g69g5Og31swbfwgo1_400.gif

Jaden_3.0
https://media.tenor.com/poyqVqZIAvIAAAAC/game-of-thrones-you-want-to-suck-my-dick.gif

FalconPaunch!
Aye but you're a sexy bastard as well. He's no wearing it like you, mate. Idk, I think I'm due a head shave.

Adam_PoE
https://media.tenor.com/poyqVqZIAvIAAAAC/game-of-thrones-you-want-to-suck-my-dick.gif

https://i0.wp.com/thenerdsofcolor.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tumblr_n5g3js2acq1qcurgyo2_500.gif

Old Man Whirly!
I genuinely believe the c word has lost it's impact, so in the vein of Richard the third, we should replace it with a truly offensive C word... Charles

FalconPaunch!
I thought you were going to say cdtm. haermm

Robtard
Falcon's going to wear special trousers tomorrow for the coronation.

FalconPaunch!
Falcon's going to wear special trousers tomorrow for the coronation. Nah. I wore black jeans and a black cardigan with a sky blue t-shirt to go with my eyes.

Also got approached by a redhead single mother and her ancient mother who talked nonsense all throughout the football. After a few beers in, I just wished I had a wingman to distract the witch while I take the hottie to a hotel.

Needless to say, I went for an early night. If anyone's interested, the coronation was f'ing boring.

Robtard
Should have shagged the mum if it meant getting her hot redhead single mom daughter. A schoolboy error, that.

FalconPaunch!
Should have shagged the mum if it meant getting her hot redhead single mom daughter. A schoolboy error, that. 1. She was ugly and probably about 60
2. That just sounds weird and awkward.

Robtard
Lol @ 60 being "ancient". I was thinking 80+

FalconPaunch!
I'm 31.

Adam_PoE
Nah. I wore black jeans and a black cardigan with a sky blue t-shirt to go with my eyes.

Also got approached by a redhead single mother and her ancient mother who talked nonsense all throughout the football. After a few beers in, I just wished I had a wingman to distract the witch while I take the hottie to a hotel.

Needless to say, I went for an early night. If anyone's interested, the coronation was f'ing boring.

Do not **** single mothers. That is a recipe for disaster. She is single for a reason. She either has bad judment, and chose a bad partner with whom to have a child; or she is mentally unstable, and drove a good partner away, despite his biologicial link to her through their child. Either way, you are risking being trapped by pregnancy with a woman who will make you miserable, and providing for another man's child. The short-term enjoyment is not worth the long-term complications. You say you have a big dick, and nice thighs, you can do so much better.

FalconPaunch!
Tbf, most of my sexual partners have been one night stands.

Adam_PoE
Tbf, most of my sexual partners have been one night stands.

That is fine, you should just limit them to single, goal-driven women. They are just as likely to want casual sex without the complications of children and relationships as you. And if you have a nice dick and are not a creep, then they are likely to return for repeats whenever the need arises.

The only downside is that since there is a risk of pregnancy, you will need to use a condom every time. You cannot trust a one-night stand to be using birth control or to be using it correctly, so you will need to protect yourself.

That is why it is better to build a stable of trustworthy partners that you can rotate. It is how I am able to have a different guy for every mood, and can have sex whenever I want, and not have to worry about STIs.

You are just under 8 inches, and have muscular footballer thighs. There is no shortage of women who want that between their legs. Get a stable of fine women.

FalconPaunch!
Dude, it's not like the gay game. They have periods and hormonal things, and obsessions about what they think is cute.

Ever gone shopping with a woman? It's like going to a museum of dresses, jewellery and whatever other crap they can put on their body only to not buy anything or cry if it doesn't fit or go with something else they own.

In fact, the part for me is always the coffee/lunch break and even then it's never a guarantee I'm going to get laid because women aren't as horny as men or have some stupid excuse to leave.

Adam_PoE
Dude, it's not like the gay game. They have periods and hormonal things, and obsessions about what they think is cute.

Ever gone shopping with a woman? It's like going to a museum of dresses, jewellery and whatever other crap they can put on their body only to not buy anything or cry if it doesn't fit or go with something else they own.

In fact, the part for me is always the coffee/lunch break and even then it's never a guarantee I'm going to get laid because women aren't as horny as men or have some stupid excuse to leave.

I see this all the time with my straight guy friends. Because they are not attracted to men, they often do not recognize the qualities that make a man attractive. And by extension, they often do not recognize just how many of those qualities they possess.

Because of this, they often do not have a lot of confidence, date beneath themselves, and accept treatment they do not deserve. Men in general are more attractive than they think, and you in particular have desireable qualities others do not. Do not sell yourself short.

Women are just as interested in sex as men, they are just more difficult to sleep with the first time. But after that, repeats should be easier, especially if you give them a reason to return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.